perpetuum online?

hey guys just downloaded and installed Perpetuum and I'm just wondering how I get into the RPS guild/troop/clan/corp/whatever it is? Literally just started so I have no idea what to do or when so I'll need some guys to teach me the ropes.
    Official RPS Thread argument catalyst.

Get into the "RPS" chat channel. We will pick you up :D
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Obscure Node
    Quanta's type of "pick up" is not the kind of pick up you really want. Unless you're into that sort of thing of course. In which case, fill your boots!

- Funnel
    Last edited by Quinnbeast; 06-09-2012 at 07:59 PM. Reason: I'm thick, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnbeast View Post
    Quanta's type of "pick up" is not the kind of pick up you really want. Unless you're into that sort of thing of course. In which case, fill your boots!

- Funnel
    oh shush. stop leading a married life and resub :D

EDIT: also, booze?
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Obscure Node
    I played 5 hours straight on PS2 the other night. Well, I went to urinate at one stage of course. There isn't much else getting a look-in just now, Perp included.

Booze? Yes of course booze!

Well, if you check our very own killboards at http://sequer.nl/killboard/, you can see that STC and NEBS kicked some annoying arses' arse.
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 07-09-2012 at 10:21 AM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Also, perp ended up #11 on the Steam Greenlight program.
    - Tom De Roeck.