Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Grr... My upload before must have gone wrong - I'm re-uploading it now to the same URL. Check back in an hour or so.

Edit: Aaaaaaaanddddd re-upped. Go grab it. Sorry for the hassle.
    Last edited by Dominic Tarason; 15-06-2012 at 12:47 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus vinraith's Avatar
    The link in the original post still has .001, .002, and now .003 parts.

The link in your post above is to a wikipedia page on the crown princess of Sweden. :)

GODDAMMIT! Copy-paste error, and remnant of a conversation with my GF.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Tarason View Post
    GODDAMMIT! Copy-paste error, and remnant of a conversation with my GF.
    Sorry to be a pest, but I'm still showing the files as corrupt. Is there something unusual I need to be doing, here?

If you've successfully downloaded all 3 files, you should be able to combine them into a single file using 7zip, by opening the 7zip file manager and clicking File---> "Combine Files..." (you may need to have one of the files selected). this seemed to work fine for me a minute ago.

if you're still having issues your download might be corrupted, in which case try downloading it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    If you've successfully downloaded all 3 files, you should be able to combine them into a single file using 7zip, by opening the 7zip file manager and clicking File---> "Combine Files..." (you may need to have one of the files selected). this seemed to work fine for me a minute ago.

if you're still having issues your download might be corrupted, in which case try downloading it again?
    Thanks, that eventually worked.

I didn't even need to merge them. Just right click on the first of the three (assuming you've got a newer build of 7Zip - I got the very latest) and click 'extract to Wherever'. That's what I did to test it before sending it off, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Tarason View Post
    I didn't even need to merge them. Just right click on the first of the three (assuming you've got a newer build of 7Zip - I got the very latest) and click 'extract to Wherever'. That's what I did to test it before sending it off, at least.
    Irony. I did that, but figured the extraction was incomplete because it only seemed to work on the first one.

D'oh.

Well, anyway, got 'em merged and archived for future use, so it's all good. Thanks again for the updated version, it really makes modding the game up a breeze.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    You don't pirate much, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    You don't pirate much, do you?
    I really don't. Actually, I haven't "pirated" anything since the days when that meant "burning a copy of a friend's disc." I'm certainly content to crack, reg hack, or do whatever I need to do to liberate a legitimately purchased game from a nonsense DRM scheme, but I've gotten to a place where I believe if a game's not worth supporting it's not worth playing.
    Last edited by vinraith; 15-06-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    I really don't. Actually, I haven't "pirated" anything since the days when that meant "burning a copy of a friend's disc."
    I am slowly migrating from pirate to legit, but for me it has always been just a money problem :/ Can't pay for all the media I consume.

Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    I am slowly migrating from pirate to legit, but for me it has always been just a money problem :/ Can't pay for all the media I consume.
    Whereas I can't consume all the media I pay for. :) It's the bitch of getting older, honestly, income increases as free time decreases.

My backlog is atrocious. I've seriously cut back on the number of games I buy because of it, actually. That I'm still playing stuff I bought years ago (like HOMM V) does not help.

Quote Originally Posted by vinraith View Post
    Whereas I can't consume all the media I pay for. :) It's the bitch of getting older, honestly, income increases as free time decreases.
    hahaha yeah I am starting to notice. And when you get home you have social appointments you cannot miss, so allocating 4-5 hours to play whatever serious game is getting more and more difficult.

Activated Node
    With renewed interest in this topic GamersGate is doing a sale on HoMM 5 right now (as few others games right now) So rather than spending 9 on Steam or whatever can save yourself a pretty penny.

Here is a direct link to the Tribes of the East pack (Which, by my understanding is all you need) and its going for 1.80

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-HOMM5...es-of-the-east