Network Hub

[Mission]fkco adv135 River Dispute

Adversarial modification of River Assault.
    Blufor US marines conduct a combined-arms assault across the Zargabad river against extensive Opfor Takistani Army fortifications.

This was played at the end of today's Tactical Tuesday session, albeit with less players than were probably needed.
    What were peoples' thoughts/opinions?

Obscure Node
    Well i just got to the bridge were i got shot trying to save a team mate that had accidentally (?) stepped on a mine, after which I attempted to crawl to the other side to detonate the satchel i had with me in a mad fit of avenging fury... At which point the mission ended, so I'm afraid I can't give much in the way of useful feedback :(

Network Hub
    An updated version of this mission is now on the server, giving Blufor greater vehicle choice and Opfor fewer guided missiles.

Obscure Node
    my only real issue with this mission is that Blufor are the booby choice and OpFor the fun choice, that river area is just a slaughter for BluFor, and its the bit right at the very start meaning 90% of BluFor are just going to spectate this mission.

I would suggest if a headlong charge into modern weaponry is called for then change the objectives to something that can be quickly done, and ending the mission as after the initial push the majority of BluFor are going to be spectating.