Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Borderlands 2 - co-op buddies for all

As we all know, Borderlands 2 is coming next week (18th in US and 20th elsewhere) Some of the people here might have already preordered the game or will buy it on release/bit later. This thread is for those people who don't have friends/internet buddies that play this game. So, people can use this thread to hook up with other people to play Borderlands 2 co-op. Of course you should play with people that are geographically as near you as possible to minimize latency and have timezones that work for you.

EDIT: Some of my friends cave in and bought the game so I have people to play with. But this thread can live on for those who need it.
    Last edited by KauhuK; 21-09-2012 at 06:07 PM.

I'd love to meet up with some people here. I'm US based though, sorry Kauhuk. My Steam name is LordoftheHills.

I'm sure that if you hang around in the RPS Steam Chat you'll find plenty of people organizing co-ops once the game is released!
    They'll probably use Mumble to communicate, so I suggest you set that up if you're going to hang out there.

I'm up for this.

I was going to play it singleplayer like I did with the original, but I've heard so much about how these games are much better in co-op. Unfortunately, nobody on my steam friends list has bought BL2 yet, so I need some new ones!

I'm in the EU as well, so ping/latency shouldn't be a problem.

Obscure Node
    Hi there,

I'm a 27 year old dane who would like some fellows to play with. I do have wife and friends to look after, so gaming times varies. Language is no barrier, so as long as you speak english (most likely just text chatting, as my computer is in our living room), and you want a casual bloke to play with, please let me know. You can find me on steam with the same username.

I'll be up for this as well, I'm in the UK and should be able to play most evenings.

I am in the UK and can play a fair amount of evenings. Steam name same as username here.

This is pretty much the reason I finally decided to sign up on the RPS Forums! Good coop players / groups are difficult to find.

I'm in the UK and can/will play evenings and weekends. My steam name is dangel211.

Obscure Node
    I'm also up for some coop action. I'm US based and flexible as far as timing/frequency goes. Steam name is same as my user name.

Obscure Node
    I'm looking for peeps to play this with, my steam is 'acheron47'

Obscure Node
    I living in Germany, but always play on English server , English version of games, English voice chat :).
    I joined the RPS club in steam (same username Aepervius), but would not mind finding coop buddy to play after about 7pm-8pm German time , once the game is out in EU.

Obscure Node
    I would love to play some co-op, and I have faith in the RPS community to provide some good teammates. I am Theodore Roosevelt on Steam, and am in the US (as one might imagine from the username.)

Yo, definitely down for the BL2 co-op, my steam name is the same as this one.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/backseatsman

Hit me up.

edit: Was good playing with you for a bit, Hamster. Hopefully we can continue tomorrow with some other RPSers or something.
    Last edited by Sidian; 21-09-2012 at 02:24 AM.

Activated Node
    My game is in the mail and I should have it next week. Would be nice to co-op with someone. My gaming time varies as I have some other things to attend to, but would like to play some evenings. My Steam name is rmzfm ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/rmzfm )

Obscure Node
    Hi, joined the forums to see if anyone to join in co-op. My steam username is nknme
    Will have it downloaded within 2 hrs

Hi there. Just downloaded the game, looking for some Co-Op fun later tonight!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/forceflow

Region: Belgium (EU).

Obscure Node
    Hi, my steam ID is 'combat_cal'

In desperate need of some co-op action, preferably not with silent people who dart directly for the loot and take it all!

Obscure Node
    Would also love to play with some fine folks, SteamID's LucidDeadPanda.

Region: United Kingdom.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus