Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    my steam ID is chompmancobra if anyone's looking for a game

I've just played up to Sanctury singleplayer and its been a blast! I'll add some of you in for Borderlands Co-op.

My Steam name is TomxJ.

I'll be playing some evenings and weekends, I'm based in the UK so GMT. My playstyle is less loot grabing/grinding and more Mission based.

Regards

Tom j
    Last edited by TomxJ; 03-04-2013 at 11:00 AM.

Anyone who's wandering around Sanctuary and is around level 10-12 want to tag along with myself, ata and Tom?

We're taking it slow but steady, and doing a lot of sidequests. We've got two Sirens and a Commando - could use a bit more firepower!

If you want in just add one of us on Steam and join our game, we play play UK evenings after around 8pm.

Just a heads up --- You can buy the BL2 Season Pass for $22.50 USD on Greenmangaming.com. It says NA, but I'm not sure if it works for other regions or not. (or if that even matters for Steam)

I picked it up a few minutes ago and everything seems to have worked fine. (screen taken post-purchase & after activation)

Just use this promo code at GMG: GMG25-EVFWS-4Z4ZN

Obscure Node
    Looking for anyone wanting to do loot runs on bosses, willing to do pretty much all of them, finished the game on true vault hunter with a level 50 siren.
    I've finally given up the ghost waiting on my friend playing BL2 as he is faffing around and no one else on steam I know has it.
    Steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kage_66.

Just to give people the head up. The season pass is 25% off at greenmangaming [provideds a steam code]. I'm currently installing it on the recommendation of another RPS'r.

Gonna resume Borderlands 2 shenanigans hopefully this eve and for many eves to come!
    Screenname is Tomxj on steam and i'm Level 35 true vault hunter. Feel free to add me!
    Last edited by TomxJ; 03-04-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Just finished Capt. Scarlett, going on to Torgue soon. We're looking for a couple more players. lvl 40 Steam name is TomxJ. Generally play evenings.

Regards
    Last edited by TomxJ; 03-04-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus neema_t's Avatar
    Just bumping this thread to advertise that I have a metric idiotload of loot that I want to shed ASAP, it's mostly purple, some uniques (nothing special, mostly non-maxed quest rewards but a couple of rare drops). Levels vary from about 8 to 50 so it might help you guys out in case you're in the middle of a playthrough. I haven't counted it all up yet but I have several characters now tagged with the word 'dump', there really is a lot to get rid of.

My Steam name is neema_t if you're interested.

So anyone still playing? It's currently 10.18 on Gamersgate (http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-BL2/borderlands-2)

... And I'm downloading it now
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

All ways up for a bit of borderlands 2. ID - Tomxj

Activated Node
    im also always up for playing borderlands 2! add me on steam: vopperough

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Anyone else get this from GMG today?
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...derlands-2-na/
    GMG20-LLASD-D8WBQ brings it down to $10.88 and there's a code for 30% off the Season Pass and Psycho character. I'm on MST and I have most of the next week off.

Activated Node
    Are there still people playing this? Got back into it recently so feel free to hit me up on Steam. Same name as username here. :D

Obscure Node
    Gotta dig up this very old post.
    Couldnt resist anymore on the latest GOTY sale and now i'm wondering if someone else picked this up and is up for some Co-op action with a new character. Got 2 sitting at level 6 and 7 aside from my single player char who might finish the first playthrough soonish :)
    Hit me up on steam, username is: seriouzHam

Activated Node
    So - this game is apparently two years old. I remember wanting to buy it when it came out, and then I didn't, and then two years went by, and now I guess there's an even newer one.

But I just picked up the GOTY version of this one for $10 and wouldn't mind shooting people with other people.

Steam name is Herkimer.