Perpetuum Online : New Life

Vajazzled! (warning: contains hot robots)

My little MMO of choice just recently got a lot of attention, no less due to it being #11 on the Steam Greenlight Top 10 list.

Im of course posting this to make sure you guys all notice that we are having major fun in our little RPS funded corp STATE CORP (STC), founded by the Holy Jim of Rossignol, now maintained by a very spirited and passionate bunch of people.

Our motto is "For Science™!" and truly, that is what we do.

We have a massive "Gamma" base, which gives new players the chance to be awesome at industry, without needing to spend precious experience points at it; and it boosts the veterans. We are very passionate about our going ons, and we always like to give our experience to the new ones! We have loads of PvP, so much in fact, that we have a continual presence on the killboards.

There is of course a trial, so you can test the game for 15 days before actually having to agree to stay, so I hope to see you in the game! (Join the RPS channel in perpetuum, so we can pick you up :D)

RPS articles on Perpetuum Online
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Obscure Node
    Any possibility of an update on the STC people its almost your 1 year annivesary in game.
    The kill boards you linked have been down since new years the alternate yet spam filled kill boards are http://www.perp-kill.net/
    Last edited by Lobo; 05-01-2013 at 04:03 PM.

RG joined STC? My mind, blown.

Nim

Yes, RG, a lot of M2S guys, etc. Also closely allied with NEBs

STC was the driving force in 2012, with most activity by member.

Ill put up a thing soon, statistics and so on.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/t...12-in-numbers/

EDIT: also, sequer.nl is back up again, or atleast it works for me.
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 05-01-2013 at 10:00 PM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Network Hub
    STC 4ever! Some of my best days playing that game. Fabulous corp, lots of friendly people with a great sense of humour.
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam