Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hackusations, curses and praise

I believe these are a common thing, so lets share the entertaining tells we get?

Here some from the last week

hax1.jpg
    Funny just because he thinks he's so MLG with his 4.5 k/D

hax2.jpg
    Drove him over with a harasser xD

wee.jpg
    U bad, RPS

whoa.jpg
    I don't even... err, sorry? He did run some 10 times or so into my gun =/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus madmoxxi's Avatar
    Bet he is 12 or maybe 40 or something. And yes HE
    She's got lots of layers, like an onion made of boobs.
    - Lilith about Moxxi

Be sure to treat Moxxi well because there's nothing more badass than treating a women with respect.
    -Torgue
    Be my friend on Steam

Quote Originally Posted by madmoxxi View Post
    Bet he is 12 or maybe 40 or something. And yes HE
    Huh? Who now?

I find it amusing that I've had encounters with every single one of those people, some multiple times. Scr1bble is also Grible's nemesis.

The "justhereforfriends" guy is definitely the biggest bag of dicks I've encountered. Hilairiously he's actually looking for friends on Miller, his way of "vetting" possible friends is by checking their stats and seeing if they're "worthy". Take in mind I was in the running for being one of his friends, but sadly I lost my chance by calling him an elitist dickbag with his head so far up his arse it comes out of his mouth. (This was after a 30 minute conversation beginning with him sending a rage-tell about knives being unfair, I lost my patience with him.)

RPS doesn't usually have these high skill players
    *sniff*

Here's a few of my favourites:

This fine young man I met while wraith flashing, he didn't like the fact that he lost h̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ his friend's unupgraded lightning, obviously, to a flash.

In the end, he got the last laugh with that wonderfully crafted insult, truly, we are graced with the presence of the next great wordsmith.

I'm also partial to this one, solely because he becomes less coherent with each line.

Last edited by gary; 17-07-2015 at 06:43 AM.
    Steam: gary the super elite hobo
    Planetside 2: Gorncaptain--Elite dangerous: CMDR Douglas Richardson--Warframe: GaryTheHobo

"Gorn is like the rabbit from monty python, a souless stabbing machine with a cute & cuddly exterior"
    ~Grumpyphysicist

And here is another of my favourites, in case you haven't noticed by now I really like being a smug bastard:

It's not all salt and general unpleasantness though! Fairly recently I held several amicable conversations at once! Surprisingly people actually respond well when I send them puns, who'd have thought it?

Those are my favourites, I stopped bothering to record them a while ago unless it was super hilairious, sadly I haven't run into anything as salty as the flash people and the "justhereforfriends" guy.
    Planetside 2: Gorncaptain--Elite dangerous: CMDR Douglas Richardson--Warframe: GaryTheHobo

"Gorn is like the rabbit from monty python, a souless stabbing machine with a cute & cuddly exterior"
    ~Grumpyphysicist

Reported for being unskilled xD
    God you're so bad gorn But I can see how infuriating losing to a flash can be... been there, done that.

pusyhackernoob.jpg
    Raaaaage

sothatshow.jpg
    Now i know how this works!

Girlpowah.jpg
    Yeah...okay. I guess I've got a natural handicap.

salty.jpg
    I was all out of salt, but this helpful person came along.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    I only think I've had one ragetell - but I didn't save it.
    Started being a lot more cheesy with my positioning now so I expect some more.

p.s. if you insight that much rage come play in ServerSmash http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...h-2K15-Signups
    Last edited by Cephas; 17-07-2015 at 09:11 AM.
    Steam: Cephas00 | Planetside 2: Cephas00(VS) - CephasTheSecond(NC)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvornator View Post
    I love a woman who reminds me of a loading screen from a Spectrum game...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus madmoxxi's Avatar
    The person that writes to you and being annoying. Probs. 12. But I don't know, just tried to be funny ignore me!
    She's got lots of layers, like an onion made of boobs.
    - Lilith about Moxxi

Be sure to treat Moxxi well because there's nothing more badass than treating a women with respect.
    -Torgue
    Be my friend on Steam

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'm confused, am I on the Miller Reddit?

My hate for scr1bble knows no bounds. I will willingly divert entire squads to kill his prowler!

Quote Originally Posted by Grible View Post
    My hate for scr1bble knows no bounds. I will willingly divert entire squads to kill his prowler!
    Tell me your story, will you? :3

Quote Originally Posted by madmoxxi View Post
    But I don't know, just tried to be funny ignore me!
    Nawh. *hugs* for you.

rude.jpg

Challenger says I`m not to tell stories.

Network Hub
    Did ChallengerUmbridge make you scratch into your hand "I must not tell stories"?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    RPS player with kd over 1.0... must be hacking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I alwas thought there was something dodgy about <insert one of the 43 members of RPS who have KDR over 1> (who the hell is Gunisher?)

Quote Originally Posted by Vephz View Post
    Tell me your story, will you? :3
    Well, since you asked me for a story of honour, salt and a duel to the death, I do believe I can retell the chilling tale.

T'was a dark and stormy night, the day was the 23rd of March, and the clock had just struck two. Grible and myself were partaking in some late-night murderising as we frequently do. Him using his trusty magrider, myself on a wraith flash. Together, using the awesome powers of strategy we took on and destroyed many a tank. Then, we discovered a prowler all on his lonesome. Thinking nothing of it we attacked, baptising the tank in fire and plasma. Neither us had no idea, of the events that would follow the seemingly innocuous destruction of that tank. For later in the evening, when we had forgotten about the prowler, Grible received a tell, the salt contained within was so great that even our best instruments couldn't measure it. The sender of the tell, who we now know to be made purely from sodium chloride, decided to seek revenge. He followed us, in both mossy and prowler. It was then that I noticed something peculiar.

"Why Grible!" I hastily declared "I've just had a sudden realisation, that name, Scr1bble. Why, it sounds rather like yours!" *cue dramatic music and thunderclap* And low and behold, the name did sound like Grible, in fact, Grible revealed to me that he had been victim of the most heinous of crimes, alt-name-stealing. Yes, one of Grible's alts was originally planned to go by the name of Scrible.

Ever since that fateful night, Scr1bble and Grible have been caught in a feud strong enough to shatter the heavens. Not even God dares interfere.

So there you have it, the lesser-known beginnings to one of the greatest feuds of all time. Who could have known that a simple hate-tell could have spiralled into a rich tapestry full of twists, turns and intrigue, we certainly didn't. So next time you receive a hate-tell, be sure it's not an evil dopperganger. Grible is the 3rd member of RPS to discover his, who will be next I wonder?

In case you couldn't tell, I was really bored. The story is true, although it's been embellished slightly for dramatic effect.
    Last edited by gary; 17-07-2015 at 03:58 PM.

~Grumpyphysicist

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Grizzly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    RPS player with kd over 1.0... must be hacking
    They are just the lucky ones that die near the medics the most often.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    I alwas thought there was something dodgy about <insert one of the 43 members of RPS who have KDR over 1> (who the hell is Gunisher?)
    I'm not sure... There are quite a few who are relatively new to the outfit but I don't recognise.

Also we have 263 members with a KDR > 1.0 out of 1643. So about 16% are above a KDR of 1.
    70 with a KDR > 1.5 so 4%.
    Last edited by Cephas; 17-07-2015 at 03:45 PM.
    Steam: Cephas00 | Planetside 2: Cephas00(VS) - CephasTheSecond(NC)
    I love a woman who reminds me of a loading screen from a Spectrum game...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    Nothing to see here, move along now
    Some of your paragraphs seem to have developed evil dopplegangers of their own
    Last edited by Guvornator; 17-07-2015 at 04:12 PM.

Some of your paragraphs seem to have developed evil dopplegangers of their own
    You see! Not even our paragraphs are safe from the unholy salt-monster that is Scr1bble!

fixed now.

~Grumpyphysicist