Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Hi guys, can I get an invite ?

Grynn on EU server

Gah! Turns out, you can't send Outfit invites to people who aren't online currently. Which is a little awkward. Those who are after an invite... drop by the RPS Steam chat room (a bunch of the NC players hang out in there), or catch some of us on Mumble, in the NC room (if we're on, I don't know when the next organised session is).
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    I just have an opinion different to your own. Circle jerking is good for no one, be glad somebody isn't afraid to disagree with women on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    No, you are literally the cancer that is killing gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    Nobody's ever lost sleep over being called a cracker.

Had a little switch over to NC from VS cause they're the only faction I find the infiltrator fun on (actually feels like a sniper), so if someone could invite lagga on the Eu that'd be great
    so much for pathos

Obscure Node
    Hello gents, would anyone mind inviting me to the outfit? SwifthoofPrime
    Last edited by Swifthoof; 08-10-2012 at 08:01 PM.

Friday night's very light-hearted Freedom Friday NC Mad Max biker gang rolled out in a funny fashion. Excellent bunch of personalities in this one, was really cool to roll out again together:

Pm with ingame names, will set up outfit this week. And freedom fridays, come play

Banned
    it was great.

This is how we rolled on Friday night: very badly but damn good fun! The ghost helicopter will go down as an immortal hallucination.

I'm going to get a screenshot of the ghost helicopters, and in the process make myself seem even more like one of those nutballs who calls every out of focus blurry light a UFO

Network Hub
    You realise the heavy has a shield that can be activated to absorb things like fall damage?

Sensible is not on the agenda. But thanks for the advice, didn't know it absorbed fall damage too. Think it extends to papercuts?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I want in, just installed the game, no character yet but the name is kataraban.
    I ll try and make it for this Friday, a bit earlier than the starting time.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?
    Last edited by kataras; 08-11-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Are there any week night NCers? Weekends are usually a bit busy for me.

I was playing with VS last night (protip: careful S and D are like right next to each other) and had a blast but the guns weren't really meaty enough for me.
    “Technology is a bad thing, people”
    - Wizardry

Obscure Node
    Hey guys,

I'd definitely like to join up! Won't make FF tonight, but I should be around this weekend. Username Reddiger, just like on the forum. Looks like an absolute blast!

Hey Id really like to join in on the funsies. Actually just made an account for this, Ive been following this site for years though I just recently rewoke my interest in this game and allthough Im still a bit overwhelmed by all the stuff you can do (never played PS1) I think I have a good understanding of the basics now, to a point where I know that this game is way more fun when rolling with an outfit :P

My ingamename on NC is "ConstableRobBogan"

See you lads ingame!

That was a consistently good Freedom Friday tonight, nice one guys. Loved the scythe screeching around the rock at us and Vanu infantry popping out of bushes to get popped by the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayam View Post
    That was a consistently good Freedom Friday tonight, nice one guys. Loved the scythe screeching around the rock at us and Vanu infantry popping out of bushes to get popped by the tank.
    Yeah I was your tankgunner during that epic run of ours when we got ambushed by so many Vanu infantry lol, that was quite intense! I had a great evening with you guys, looking forward to the next one

Was fun. Sadly I had to go early.

While there were few differences playing from Vanu, I still prefer the Barneys I did notice, as someone said on Mumble that TR seem to be quicker to respond to flashpoints/hotspots than NC. Also, I think this was the first proper night fight I've done and it was hard to differeniate between friend & foe and when we went in with tanks against TR early on, I killed 2-3 friendlies by mistake. Otherwise I had to repeat to myself "Blue guys are friends now, don't shoot!".

Btw, I was Cactushawk. Will most likely do as others and use Sceptrum as nickname and just add VS,NC, or TR behind each character's name.
    Last edited by Sceptrum; 10-11-2012 at 02:36 AM.
    Steam: krusader83 | Origin: Sceptrum
    Planetside 2: SceptrumVS (Miller) : SceptrumNC (Cobalt) : SceptrumTR (Cobalt)

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptrum View Post
    Was fun. Sadly I had to go early.

While there were few differences playing from Vanu, I still prefer the Barneys I did notice, as someone said on Mumble that TR seem to be quicker to respond to flashpoints/hotspots than NC. Also, I think this was the first proper night fight I've done and it was hard to differeniate between friend & foe and when we went in with tanks against TR early on, I killed 2-3 friendlies by mistake. Otherwise I had to repeat to myself "Blue guys are friends now, don't shoot!".

Btw, I was Cactushawk. Will most likely do as others and use Sceptrum as nickname and just add VS,NC, or TR behind each character's name.
    I have the same problem. The Scythe is really distinct from the Reaver/Mosquito, so I learned to shoot at the latter shapes. Playing NC, that means quite a few Reavers got a few rounds of flak from me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post
    I have the same problem. The Scythe is really distinct from the Reaver/Mosquito, so I learned to shoot at the latter shapes. Playing NC, that means quite a few Reavers got a few rounds of flak from me.
    I'd never realised how similar the NC and TR infantry silhouettes were to one another until I was trying to tell them apart from 100m in the dark...

It doesn't help that neither the NC nor TR glow slightly.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG