Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks for today guerrilla/black-ops hang out. Next time I'll plug in and config my mic, however I'm not a native speaker so bear with me :P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwicol View Post
    Thanks for today guerrilla/black-ops hang out. Next time I'll plug in and config my mic, however I'm not a native speaker so bear with me :P
    Neither am I, but you'll get better at it over the time.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Qwicol View Post
    Neither am I

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Damn it. It's too fun, last time I checked time, I had 3 hours to game, now I have only 3 hours to sleep.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

Activated Node
    indeed Friday was effect for what it is meant to be, but i think we might need to explain to those who join on Fridays what its about, that on Fridays we work for the grater good. which might mean a bit more down time as the rest of the week is just more normally game play time and Friday is are more organized time of trying to do different things. which i like to do, but i can see if some one doesn't get the time to play lots during the week might find Fridays a bit annoying at times. more so when there's double exp down on the table.

Yeh but you see last night we were fairly organised, while at the same time making an aggressive push, not shying away from the major flashpoints, that cut off the main vanu push and helped us capture most of amerish whilst racking up a sizeable amount of certs. It was amazing to see how quickly we could take the tech/amp/bio labs when you collectively have a clear set of goals in mind, rather than getting lost within the mindless zerg.
    so much for pathos

I was on last night and for parts of the weekend, and I have to say I had a whale of a time. I'm new to the outfit, and pretty much a noob to the game as well...

Went from doing some random chaotic stuff (Bio Plant defense for an hour racking up tons of points...) to more structured things like a sneaky beaky recon mission (where I discovered I have no idea how to take over tech plants...(fixed by watching a lot of youtube vids)), hot-dropping from a hero galaxy to rapidly capture points, and plenty of Sunderer drive-bys.

Really enjoyed it, just a shame it's Christmas time and I'm not sure how much I can play over the next week or so!
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Once again fellow freedom lovers I am doomed to a Planetside-less friday night. Give those red and purple goons some freedom from me.

Excellent night - first time we mixed anti-air ground units with our anti-air air units and it worked really well, forging a way for a couple of libs to steam through.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayam View Post
    Excellent night
    This! Very much this!

Though I have to admit, I still get frustrated with NC on Miller (and I don't even think NC is the actual reason). From time to time I just want to get in, do some solo stuff, i.e. basically join the Zerg and just derp around. But there just isn't any. I logged in this afternoon and it was horrible. Well, we outnumbered as always, but on Esamir we had at least 40% population. That population was all gathered at the Warpgate shooting each other. I tried 10 (no exaggeration) hotspots the map showed me, and there were either no NC at all or only a few guys who basically got farmed as they respawned. No fights at all and not even the attempt to defend or attack anything.

Anyway... perhaps that's only me, but that's the reason why this Freedom Friday was especially great for me. A real treat!

Activated Node
    What I found is best for this, when I play in the morning and I mean from 6am, for eg when we got a bio lab I get a suny up on the floor and leave it there even if there's no fight, then hot drop else where and wait for that lab to get under attack, yesterday I did this whe. The tr 1st wave came to lab I respawned over there and defended on my own for abit but after a few mins more and more friendly s will spawn on ur suny as they can choose it regardless of where they are on the map. So once it became an Isuue that it needed defending ppl will come, because of that NC pushed tr back, the 30 mins after vs started attack so I got all the respawned for that defence.

so in short what u need to do is lead the way with the option of spawning, u control where to spawn u control the Zerg, this is the best thing that I find effective if u want a Zerg.

For solo work there is only so much you can really do, but I have had good days where I've been in an area with a few ppl then ill squad up with one of them, there was a day when I was in a bio lab and there was 2 other guys after we defended the place from a squad and pushed them out I started a random squad with one of them who was from WASP, that day lead to be an amazing day we just went around as the 2 of us doing all sorts from flying and ground work, and just the 2 of us did some really good moments where we where badasses. Now we're friends and I play with him often. On a diffent day I got a lib from spawn and asked for a random crew for it which was a guy from CONZ that lead to a good 2 man squad of killing great-ness hehe. I've had real fun in making squads that way that have lead to a really good play session.

Can't wait to get back home! Been missing out on too much FREEDOM!
    BobHound - EVE Online

Activated Node
    2012-12-29_00003.jpg

hows that for 22mins?

Obscure Node
    god its been annoying being away and not being able to play because of family, cant wait to get back on tonight with everyone and have some fun and then again every night i can get on now i have the peace and quiet (well no one bugging me atleast :P my music is loud) to start playing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Athion View Post
    god its been annoying being away and not being able to play because of family, cant wait to get back on tonight with everyone and have some fun and then again every night i can get on now i have the peace and quiet (well no one bugging me atleast :P my music is loud) to start playing again.
    Hey guys, I always seem to just miss the big roll. What time do you guys meet? ( I mean is it still 19.30 BST?)

Quote Originally Posted by grinn View Post
    Hey guys, I always seem to just miss the big roll. What time do you guys meet? ( I mean is it still 19.30 BST?)
    I'd like to know this too... I'll be online tonight for Freedom (and beer!).
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Obscure Node
    yeah we start tonight at about 7:30 BST so jump on mumble anytime before then of after and come join us for some Freedom (that is Waffly's version of Freedom) Fun! :P

I'm not going to be there tonight because I've committed myself to PS2 on Monday eve instead, have fun, whoever ends up leading. We have plenty able to lead by now, the one-/two-/three- man show has expanded.

you and your damned riddles! what is this monday eve! is it monday! or sunday! or infact tuesday!
    Ayam... what r u doin... Ayam! stahp!! *squish*