Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    I'm getting the distinct impression a lot of us are getting preoccupied with inflating our numbers again, even signs of frustration. What the dillie people? What happens in Freedom Family STAYS in Freedom Family uhyuk.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam View Post
    I'm getting the distinct impression a lot of us are getting preoccupied with inflating our numbers again, even signs of frustration. What the dillie people? What happens in Freedom Family STAYS in Freedom Family uhyuk.
    Well since mommy and daddy left the house and rarely come back, the children don't have any example to follow and do what they think is right and fun!
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Im all for public platoons, but i'd rather keep them for other days or later on in freedom fridays. Fridays are outfit nights, which means you're on mumble, being fun and having fun. If pubbies want to get in on freedom fridays, they have to join the outfit and get mumble, simple!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam
    Everything is a thing.

Who are mommy and daddy? I always thought Wafflynumber was more of an adoptive father but know no else but him.

edit, also i agree, platoon should be closed on fridays, but more inverslaw sunday assaults will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfChutney View Post
    Who are mommy and daddy? I always thought Wafflynumber was more of an adoptive father but know no else but him.

edit, also i agree, platoon should be closed on fridays, but more inverslaw sunday assaults will be good.
    You see, Ayam, family doesn't even know who's who in it!

Well not that it will make much difference but I'll be joining you guys on Friday. I've been wanting a bit more dakka with my PS2 recently.
    I think the last time I joined in with a Freedom Friday was way back in December, far too long if you ask me!

Hey man, I don't wanna get burned out on a great game like ps2 so I'm around as much as I'm around. But yeah, I've given up on getting new dudes in after a couple of fiascos, I think the scale of Friday night is nice, having moonlighted in a big platoon sized outfit for a couple of nights I much prefer Ff's scale.

During other days things are small but not slow imo, had a blast with Inappropriate and Boff as a 3man operation a couple of nights ago. We're gonna remain small scale for a long time at this rate but not to sound dismissive, in fact I think it is a good idea to buddy up in the vs sister outfit if you have the hankering for mass spankering.
    Last edited by Ayam; 10-04-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    I've no interest in playing VS though. I'm happy enough with the open platoons on Sundays but it's mildly disappointing when most of the time during the week when I log on it's just me. Is there any way to communicate through NCTO to join in another outfit's platoons?
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    I wonder what would be wrong with a few more people? I understand we had some bad apples, but that doesn't rule out that there are some cool people around there that would fit in with the group. Wouldn't it be fun to be able to open up charlie squad again on fridays.

Besides, it's an RPS call to arms, so I see that as also a call to arms on our part. We won't find fun and crazy events if we don't start taking those that are offered to us. So I plan on taking up arms as NC on thursday and see what happens. If more join then we will see what fun we can find, otherwise I'll try to find some on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    I've no interest in playing VS though. I'm happy enough with the open platoons on Sundays but it's mildly disappointing when most of the time during the week when I log on it's just me. Is there any way to communicate through NCTO to join in another outfit's platoons?
    If there is enough interest, WASP run joint platoons with outfits in the NCTO. If there was maybe a squadsworth of guys up for some large, platoon oriented play I could organize it.

You would be running off the wasp ts and be under their command structure though.

Other than that, we have run in NCTO ops with other outfits before and will probably continue doing so.
    Everything is a thing.

I'll be on tomorrow as NC!
    BobHound - EVE Online

Have now got a relative coming over tomorrow so likely won't be shooting up Vanu. Nooo! The relative in question is awesome though.

On the plus side, my Esamir crashing bug has a workaround. A full game re-download and 2-4 hour scandisk later... if anyone can offer a better solution then here's what was happening:

NC character was being logged in to Esamir, was loading up and as soon as got in game appeared to be underground and crashing to desktop straight away. Also happened with any other character logging in directly to Esamir.

TR character wasn't being logged in to Esamir so logged in. Didn't visit Esamir. Game was fine. Logged back in to the NC character and Esamir didn't crash but no terminals were displayed / no players. Store was showing TR gear. Game crashed with a G29/G30 error after about a minute.

Logged in using TR character again then warped to Esamir. Game was fine. Logged back in to the NC character directly to Esamir. Game was fine.

So... the workaround is to always have a character logged out from VR training so I can visit Esamir with that character first, just in case any disconnects occur whilst on Esamir. Ideally I need to be going to VR training / anywhere else if fighting on Esamir before logging out.

Hope that helps any unfortunates having similar issues.

Obscure Node
    Hello fellow freedom lovers. Read about the planned showdown with PCG tomorrow and it sounds fun. So though I haven't bothered much with the more organised side of the game so far I'd be happy to join in if someone would care to invite me. My Miller character is MistressStricter, currently at level 32 and mainly an engie, and so nearly being able to claim to have killed as much as died. My shiny new rocket dispenser having proved quite handy in levelling the score.

Quote Originally Posted by varangian View Post
    Hello fellow freedom lovers. Read about the planned showdown with PCG tomorrow and it sounds fun. So though I haven't bothered much with the more organised side of the game so far I'd be happy to join in if someone would care to invite me. My Miller character is MistressStricter, currently at level 32 and mainly an engie, and so nearly being able to claim to have killed as much as died. My shiny new rocket dispenser having proved quite handy in levelling the score.
    We'll have to set you up on mumble, so we'd know, when you're online. Interestingly enough, you can't invite people, who aren't online to the outfit. Mail delivery on Auraxium is kinda non-existant it seems, so we'll have to deliver you communication credentials directly to you ourselves.
    Since I was stripped of my rights to invite people, but others will have no problems inviting you.
    Last edited by Bankrotas; 11-04-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    We'll have to set you up on mumble, so we'd know, when you're online. Interestingly enough, you can't invite people, who aren't online to the outfit. Mail delivery on Auraxium is kinda non-existant it seems, so we'll have to deliver you communication credentials directly to you ourselves.
    That's odd, I was briefly in an outfit but left because nobody was ever online at the same time as me and they never seemed to do anything anyway. But I'm pretty certain I got the invite when I logged in one day so it seemed to have happened offline. But perhaps they invited me when I was online and I just didn't notice at the time. Whatever I'll get Mumble setup - I assume the instructions in the call-to-arms blog post will do despite their distinct purple tinge - and take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by varangian View Post
    That's odd, I was briefly in an outfit but left because nobody was ever online at the same time as me and they never seemed to do anything anyway. But I'm pretty certain I got the invite when I logged in one day so it seemed to have happened offline. But perhaps they invited me when I was online and I just didn't notice at the time. Whatever I'll get Mumble setup - I assume the instructions in the call-to-arms blog post will do despite their distinct purple tinge - and take it from there.
    Yep, those will do, we're 2 floors above in the same section than spandex people.

On the other note, probably I won't be online tonight for the Call to arms, because it's freaking late for me. 22-00 for the start is just late when I get up from 6 to 7 in the morning,
    Last edited by Bankrotas; 11-04-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Bank, when were you stripped of the right to invite? I find that a stupid development and will sort that out when I get online tonight. Although I've got nothing to do with it happening I apologise for however it happened. /angry Ayam

Also: last night, excellent fun, that defence of the tower by just rtrs and the switching of roles to complement each other in a tight unit was pretty damn cool, even if we were eventually crushed under such tr weight. Efficiency, we do it, who woulda thunkit. And a new member who actually fit in personality-wise. Who woulda thunkthat too?

Remember the night, waffly changed our position in the outfit to be uniquely ours? Well I kept forgetting to ask to get inviting rights back and don't remember to check if people I'm playing with are (Arch-)Dukes of Freedom. So meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    Remember the night, waffly changed our position in the outfit to be uniquely ours? Well I kept forgetting to ask to get inviting rights back and don't remember to check if people I'm playing with are (Arch-)Dukes of Freedom. So meh.
    Its all a blur...
    Everything is a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflynumber View Post
    Its all a blur...
    Drinking too much eh?