Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    Welcome back, you missed a lot.
    You meant: Welcome back, missed you a lot.

Ban you big sweetie. Seriously though, judging by the thread seems like there were some great events and crazy happenings in my absence, just like the infamous 'the rock' defence that I wasn't a part of either yet hear ominous murmurings of.

Okay, hopefully can download any updates and such and such by kick-off. I've had zero sleep since I touched down this morning at 5 then raced straight off to work so if I'm acting out of the loop, you know why. -claws at the blinky lights in his vision-

Quote Originally Posted by Boffinboots View Post
    What did I say?
    "Last edited by Boffinboots; Today at 09:17 AM."

As you may all have gathered from the likely multiple "eltdown connected" messages on Mumble earlier, I'm having some issues with my internet again. Can't tell if it's some line damage/theft problems about 15 miles away or I need to rig up some kind of liquid cooling system for our BT modem.

Only had time to buy thermal optics for my rocket pods, didn't even get a chance to use them! Hope you folks have fun tonight.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Really worth mentioning it again but that was an awesome hold of the NC lock on Indar this evening - both the defence of Impact Site and then the push out to save the lock.

SOE needs to push those numbers up to like 90% for a lock and 10% to lose it though.

sketchseven | Morofushi

Main points from NCTO meeting, With many thanks to Bankrotas for enduring:

1. More use of command and ts, want more cooperation between outfits, don't leave it just to operations

2. Ncto ops will return to the original schedule of bi-weekly shenanigans.

Finally, officers take a look at http://ncto.eu/forum/index.php?topic=34.0 and act accordingly, more friends = more wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam
    Everything is a thing.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I seem to remember you saying something went wrong with the forum accounts, I can't get in, can you give Boffinboots access again?

^ You may need to re-register first - I think anyone with zero posts got their account deleted to counter a spambot plague.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yep, done already.

Apply to the rtrs usergroup
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam
    Everything is a thing.

Well, with wafflynumber gone for 2 weeks, we need something to fill the void. What about a video with a waffly vs Cooper opening?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Just got flashbacks to that awful night trying to follow you lot around for more than 8 seconds without dying.

Awesome stuff, in particular learning that the Ageis isn't completely worthless and whoever that kid was mouthing off in Portuguese/Spanish/something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

The kid was cursing in Romanian. He very soon calmed down and apologised after I played it daddy-with-a-belt-buckle. And I think the Aegis shield is nice, I'm considering powering it up to max level and pretending I'm a knight of the round table.

Also, on a different note to all, I got the scoop from waffly before he left: 252 joint ops with RTRS, any preferred day(s) for anyone enthusiastic to join joint ops? I'll do my best to attend also.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    How soon are we looking? I'm 100% free after the 10th, so I'm cool for gunning down EVERYTHING after that. Other than that... well, I can't do next saturday.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

"My crotch". Classic riposte from Vanstrak! Although if his crotch was able to order an Ayam pizza then it has some pretty impressive motor skills or is some kind of bionic masterpiece. And I'll stop there - treading into... unhealthy territory. Not that I'm saying his crotch is unhealthy. Oh God.

Edit: am also up for 252 ops, would prefer them not to be Wednesdays or Sunday 7th July.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Would be fun to cooperate with 252, but might I suggest not using in game voice.

I'll try to make it Thu 11th or Sat 13th. Note taken about in game voice - I'll chat with the 252 head honcho and sort stuff out, watch this space.

As for Friday 5th - Freedom Friday without waffly - I want to try a little Platoon Leading Competition. We require 3 volunteers for this who think they can do a good job. I'll volunteer if we can't get a full 3 to partake.

In the 3 time slots 7-8pm, 8-9pm and 9-10pm we have different platoon leads. After the evening we give our feedback in the forums on the different styles of commanding and which aspects everyone preferred. And, if you're game, a vote on who did the best job, all in the name of healthy friendly competition.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'm game for PLing, should be able to make Friday night.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Yea I think I'm game too. I didn't do too good leading the squad last night, but I reckon if I can know before I get lead that I'm going to get it, I could do better, heh.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

I wish to put my name foreward for the back-up list. Just in case there are not enough candidates. Also, might I suggest that we have 3 green fresh PL's for the night?

I wish to put my name foreward for the back-up list. Just in case there are not enough candidates. Also, might I suggest that we have 3 green fresh PL's for the night? People who never had the possibility of PLing but want to give it a try.