Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Actually I'd only be able to make the last slot, so might be better as a backup too.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Happy to take PL.

Okay, thanks for the volunteering, chaps (UK times below):

Wolfenswan: 7-8pm
    Bastiat: 8-9pm
    Boffinboots: 9-10pm

Reserves: Dominicus, Ayam

Anyone else willing to volunteer, please do so because this is internet gaming and let's face it, people might not turn up to do they thayang so there's still a chance for you to shake your thayang.

The rules are that thick, though, even in a crisis situation I'm gonna yell SWITCH at the appointed time and the PL switch should take place right there and then to add to the potential pressure, thank you very much!

Also, working on the 252 thing but stumbled at the first block: anyone have any idea who the big boss is of 252?

One caveeat though:
    I'm not a FF regular and tend to drop in and off as my interest in Planetside 2 rises and falls so I have no idea if I'll be able to become a regular or dedicate enough time/effort as the group deserves. Also do I need to unlock leader channel and that stuff?

I'm hoping to be on this Friday and start playing a bit more often again! Possibly drunk!
    Planetside2 / Firefall: Crustycuffs
    Mechwarrior Online / Blood Bowl: Mrchinchin25
    GuildWars2: Shiifty (Mesmer) Frank Tankborn (Warrior)
    Raptr: mrchinchin25 Steam: mrchinchin25 Origin: ​Crustycuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    One caveeat though:
    I'm not a FF regular and tend to drop in and off as my interest in Planetside 2 rises and falls so I have no idea if I'll be able to become a regular or dedicate enough time/effort as the group deserves. Also do I need to unlock leader channel and that stuff?
    You don't need to unlock leader channel, just be able to use the platoon beacon, clear orders with flair and style and realise you're dealing more with a militia than a couple of crack SWAT squads.

Platoon leaders should play some Wargame Airland Battle as training.
    Last edited by Caddybear; 05-07-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam View Post
    Also, working on the 252 thing but stumbled at the first block: anyone have any idea who the big boss is of 252?
    isn't it Luzario or something like that?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Luzario's usually the one I see organising them yea
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    So I've buggered my elbow and am home invalided, so my other engagement is out the window and thanks to some careful position can still use my keyboard, so will be around for the whole evening now!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam View Post
    Okay, thanks for the volunteering, chaps (UK times below):

Wolfenswan: 7-8pm
    Bastiat: 8-9pm
    Boffinboots: 9-10pm

Reserves: Dominicus, Ayam

Anyone else willing to volunteer, please do so because this is internet gaming and let's face it, people might not turn up to do they thayang so there's still a chance for you to shake your thayang.

The rules are that thick, though, even in a crisis situation I'm gonna yell SWITCH at the appointed time and the PL switch should take place right there and then to add to the potential pressure, thank you very much!
    So I get the idea of this, but the first thing I'm probably going to do at 9pm is recall everyone to Warpgate and sort out the squads how I want... Just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Boffinboots View Post
    So I get the idea of this, but the first thing I'm probably going to do at 9pm is recall everyone to Warpgate and sort out the squads how I want... Just so you know.
    Similar situation here. After last night's shambles of a squad lead, if we're not on Indar at 8pm I'm switching us over. So much easier to organise for the lettuce
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    Similar situation here. After last night's shambles of a squad lead, if we're not on Indar at 8pm I'm switching us over. So much easier to organise for the lettuce
    Blah, lettuce is for sandwiches. I'll probably go to Esamir

If it's okay I'd prefer to step back from my spot tonight, I'm not really in the mood for herding people around and don't want other people's experience to suffer.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    If it's okay I'd prefer to step back from my spot tonight, I'm not really in the mood for herding people around and don't want other people's experience to suffer.
    Sad moooooo
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

I'll try to be on time and take over from Wolfenswan, but I am not sure if I make it in time. Also, it might be usefull to discuss at least some basics. It would be disappointing if we have 2 or even 3 PL's who try to do an armor push or air play. With the resources it might be good to at least spread major focus around.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    I'll try to be on time and take over from Wolfenswan, but I am not sure if I make it in time. Also, it might be usefull to discuss at least some basics. It would be disappointing if we have 2 or even 3 PL's who try to do an armor push or air play. With the resources it might be good to at least spread major focus around.
    I'm happy to take the earlier slot if that's easier.

That would be great.

I've got a few things I wanna try that are mostly gonna be reactionary, aside from an initial gal drop I've nothing specific planned, just a bit more... organised, I guess, than usual (making up for a week of indecisive leading on my behalf ^^). If you wind up pulling armour or air, I'll just try and come up with some alternatives.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'll probably be similar, tbh!