Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    More mountaineering!

Activated Node
    2012-12-08_00001.jpg pro score per hour in just repairing, ammo surrply and a sundie lol almost 20k lol

Count me in too!

Steam : samiraia90
    IGN : SamX3 / NC / Miller EU
    Last edited by Chongx3; 10-12-2012 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Steam name added

Activated Node
    join the mumble server for invites - as outfit invites can only be done with the player online
    Last edited by HammerfistXI; 09-12-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Activated Node
    2012-12-09_00001.jpg do u like my parking? this is inside a amp station
    2012-11-30_00002.jpgand tank you very much

I'm in! What time do we meet on Friday?

Edit: also, I just want you to know what a sacrifice this will be. I have a character with BR 15 on Ceres.
    Don't you want to migrate to Ceres?
    Last edited by Marblecake; 11-12-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Activated Node
    yo can keep that char on ceres and make and make a new on on are one. that way u will have both, other than that SOE are still working on allowing server swamping and things. freedom fridays start around 7:30 but there is normally some on sitting in on mumble most of the time in the eves most days

May be late tonight, kicked off the 2gb patch download and it's rolling at a vanguard's pace.

Theres a small update to dl before ff tonight, fixes a few bugs.

is it my fabled performance update? or just bugs?

Activated Node
    well that was a good deffend of the bio lap, and lots of VS RPS killed

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Excellent job by everyone. I wasn't expected to be field-promoted as a Squad-leader so sorry if it was a bit confusing or rash a times, not used to SLing in PS2. Still, I enjoyed it a lot and I must say we did some pretty ace stuff here (the initial vanguard push, that AA defense, taking and holding the satellite etc)

Activated Node
    Indeed bravo squad was the savoury of the bio lab

Really enjoyed last night. Great to be a part of that massive turret AA defence (although I wasn't in a turret, I was standing next to one waving my Hawk* at Scythes and Liberators) as well as some really nice squad moments too.

Not a fan of the split channel thing in mumble though (I was initially in Bravo Squad) with the long periods of silence from the SL. Reminded me of fleet ops in EVE, floating around waiting for ages for an order with no idea what was going on in the command channel. Which was dull. I appreciate that when you are heading to platoon-strength on mumble there can be a bit of confusion with everyone shouting out all kinds of crap. So perhaps rather than split channels on serious nights like Freedom Fridays we could request some discipline during contacts? IE if you're not leading, only shout out if you've spotted something inc that others may not be aware of. And if you do, check the map direction it's coming from first to avoid five people then asking what direction. Actually I'd advise doing that at all times anyway. 'Sunderer over there by the rocks' is fine if everyone in the squad is looking in the same direction as you, but when I'm facing the opposite way and I can see some different rocks, it's not much use.

Great stuff anyway guys, enjoyed Freedom- RTRS style- as always!

*Not a euphemism. But from now on, it might be.
    Last edited by Taaloc; 15-12-2012 at 09:02 AM.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Taaloc View Post
    So perhaps rather than split channels on serious nights like Freedom Fridays we could request some discipline during contacts? IE if you're not leading, only shout out if you've spotted something inc that others may not be aware of. And if you do, check the map direction it's coming from first to avoid five people then asking what direction. Actually I'd advise doing that at all times anyway. 'Sunderer over there by the rocks' is fine if everyone in the squad is looking in the same direction as you, but when I'm facing the opposite way and I can see some different rocks, it's not much use.
    I would echo this. I enjoy the messing around, but agree that it might be good to make Screamingly Sexy but Slightly Sedate Saturdays the time for extreme mirth and to introduce a bit more comms discipline on Fridays.

Cutting it down to spots and squad lead commands would go a long way to making things a lot more streamlined. Some common stuff would be good too - e.g. call the direction of your spot (sometimes I'm amazed at people's usage of compass points :/) and assume the spot is an enemy unless it's called friendly.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Probably will jump in with you next friday, if I can.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Make sure to send me a pm on steam, forums or ingame for an outfit invite!

Also, we'll stay away from channel splits for now. However, we must have strict comm. discipline if we are to make this work.

Essentially, comms are all fun, stories and jokes until I or any other squad leads scream "Break, break" or tell dudes to stfu. Once thats called, comms are reserved for call outs, spots and orders.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    I don't really see the difference between split channels and one for all channel with enforced silence.

Network Hub
    Well, for one you use inter-squad coordination with split channels (as happened last Friday).