Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Welcome, Medic Roe!

Sorry I missed the op tonight, had a friend's birthday and another event to attend. Hope it went off like a well-oiled clockwork machine of Freedom.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Fuck yeah! NC1 Gauss Rifle Auraxium, I'll never play medic again.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

The culling is complete *Laughs maniacally*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam
    Everything is a thing.

So - I quite enjoyed FF, we didn't have significant numbers, back to the small scale stuff I prefer. I know I can get small scale action any other day of the week, ok ok, but it was still a good outing for me due to that. Also, Dom's leading, tight as ever, excellent job -

and a final note, have you ever seen a platoon leader stand down due to MASSIVE incompetence after only 2 minutes of leading? *Ayam takes a bow for completely ruining the battle gal idea*

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    I'll be back on as usual next week.
    mickygor, Battlefield 3
    Otmer, League of Legends EUW
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    It was a slow night, but we had some good fun. Also if you platoon lead, double....no triple check if "certain" people are on the right continent before they pull vehicles.

Busy weekend ahead for RTRS, make sure to check the steam group and read all about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam
    Everything is a thing.

On Saturday I'll be back to bring smoochies to all y'all!
    BobHound - EVE Online

Obscure Node
    Really enjoyed tonight! First taste of organised play outside of my small group of mates since launch. I'm going to try and make Freedom Friday next week as well! I may even talk this time...

That was a good and fun night. Maybe not the most effective in results, but fun none the less. Also, could some one clear me up about what happend as I left. The last wrods I heared where red sky, dots everywhere, TR swarming the sky or something.

Not sure when you left, but about the time I did I saw a hunter pack of about seven Mosquitoes all from the same outfit...

Picking up on what someone said during last night, can the max-rank engi tool actually defuse C4 or is it just AT mines?

I think it's only mines, and I made that misstake yesterday as I made that call. But I could also be misstaken now and that it does defuse c4 as well.

Network Hub
    C4 cant be detonated after death but sometimes wont despawn. However when that happens it is completely inert and wont explode even if you shoot it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inverselaw View Post
    C4 cant be detonated after death but sometimes wont despawn. However when that happens it is completely inert and wont explode even if you shoot it.
    C4 only despawns, when owner respawns. It won't despawn for certain amount of time and should detonate to owners button press, if he's revived.

On other note. EM6 auraxium done.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Network Hub
    Ive placed c4, died, respawned, walked back to where i placed c4 and was incapable of interacting with it, or anyone else for the matter.

So there's the Ayam Memorial Busking Centre or something along those lines - can we get a waffly-related room up in there? Any suggestions for a name? Waffly Mountain Climbing Enthusiast Centre?

Uhm hi, i am abit confused, wich may be the reason that this post may or may not be at the wrong place.
    So i want to join your outfit. I want to experience Planetside 2 the way it is meant to be experienced. ^__^

But where exactly do i have to apply?
    In the steam Group?
    Here in the Forum in some specific Thread or in Planetsite 2?

I have set up the Mumble-thing-programm and also have an Planetside 2 Account (with 4 hours playtime on it).

The describtion in the "Beginners start here"-Thread is just a bit vague, or i am just a bit silly.

However, what way should i take to be joining you?

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixader View Post
    Uhm hi, i am abit confused, wich may be the reason that this post may or may not be at the wrong place.
    So i want to join your outfit...
    However, what way should i take to be joining you?
    Hi, Felixader,

You need to be online in PS2 for outfit invites to work so the easiest way is to jump onto PS2 with your NC character and onto Mumble and find the 'Planetside 2' channel, then join the 'New Conglomerate - Rock Traitor Shotgun (EU - Miller)' channel below this.
    If there is anyone about, hopefully they will be able to send you an outfit invite and talk you through joining a RTRS squad et al.

Unfortunately I can't log in at the moment to set you up but keep an eye out for other RTRS folk in the chat room.
    There are typically folk around most evenings (UK time) who could help you, perhaps at other times too but your mileage may vary.
    Remember to join for our Freedom Friday events from around 7:30pm BST onwards on Fridays - if you haven't managed to get an invite before that, you'll definitely get setup then.
    Last edited by Dr.Evanzan; 15-08-2013 at 11:29 AM.

I'll do that, thanks.

And i am from Europe, so that time is almighty fine.

You could also join the Recruitment Office steam group:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rtrsro