Page 45 of 70 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Good job with the PLing Friday night Mr Minicus. Sometimes it doesn't all click into place when enemy activity becomes hard to predict (also, friendly behaviour being hard to predict too on some occasions). It mostly clicked into place, though, nice one. I had a splitting headache that eve hence hardly speaking and getting completely caught out even as a stealthed infiltrator. Must hydrate self more often.

Sorry that i couldn't join you yesterday. This week just had me tired out, so i couldn't do much more than fall into my bed. X-P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Well I'm out of commission till I get my laptop fixed, for RO and CO stuff too, so I ask you to take over stuff, at least until I am back.
    Will have time to read Game of thrones though ^^ so not everything bad.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam View Post
    Few things:

1) first and foremost massive congratulations to Evanzan for his wedding, I see him on late nights occasionally soloing about, no doubt the newly married situation means he can't join us on voicecomms
    Thanks Ayam and Eltdown.

The wedding was at the start of August.
    I was mostly just logging in for certs but I managed a couple of sessions with the late shift (Mavvy, Weaner et al) after my return from honeymoon but haven't had much time to play due to subsequently moving house (completed last week).

While I'm now moved, it looks like it will be another couple of weeks before I get my main PC setup and connected to the internet properly.
    I may get impatient and try to bodge something together in the meantime though.

Looking forward to rejoining you all - I may need some training to get back up to speed on things!
    All this chat of 4 squads on a Freedom Friday sounds exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Evanzan View Post
    All this chat of 4 squads on a Freedom Friday sounds exciting.
    Small squad guerilla tactics on unFridays are still my fav! Catch you soon hopefully.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Well. Got my old laptop, on which I started playing PS2. Still unfuckingplayable :/. I guess, I won't be participating in any activities, till my current laptop is fixed.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Silence will take your place on the fridays then. Just wondering, could you, Mavvy or Ayam ad the new freedom friday to the event list? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    Well I'm out of commission till I get my laptop fixed, for RO and CO stuff too, so I ask you to take over stuff, at least until I am back.
    Will have time to read Game of thrones though ^^ so not everything bad.
    Hey man, thanks for letting us know, hopefully your sht'll be fixed soon enough and we'll catch your bullet-bouncing self soon, take care till then bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Evanzan View Post
    While I'm now moved, it looks like it will be another couple of weeks before I get my main PC setup and connected to the internet properly.
    I may get impatient and try to bodge something together in the meantime though.
    I was all, like, "PRIORITIES DUDE!" then I read the second sentence and I was, like, "that's more like it!".

I'll likely be missing tonight, or most of it (may be on later), which makes me sad. It is for the good cause of eating food with friends though so I'll at least have a full belly.

Hello people, I'm currently playing Planetside 2 and I'd like to join your group (outfit?). I'm a total beginner so it is likely that I'd require further assistance and quite a lot of explanations. Also, I'm not much of a sharpshooter and I feel more comfortable with vehicles/repairing/support in general. If that's acceptable, how do I contact you and where do we meet?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Slendermoose View Post
    Hello people, I'm currently playing Planetside 2 and I'd like to join your group (outfit?). I'm a total beginner so it is likely that I'd require further assistance and quite a lot of explanations. Also, I'm not much of a sharpshooter and I feel more comfortable with vehicles/repairing/support in general. If that's acceptable, how do I contact you and where do we meet?
    Hello sir, we would be most happy to have you along to our merry gang.
    Check out these threads http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...ller-NC-outfit
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...p-amp-Protocol

The best way to get an invite is to join our mumble server and ask in person (so we can be sure you're not a robot). If there's an outfit admin around, they'll be happy to invite you.

Thank you for replying. I have Mumble on but I lack a working microphone. I'm not in a hurry to join, regardless, is there any other way I could contact someone?

Send me an friend request in game: DominicusOfSarth or a friend request on steam: |CB|Dominicus. I'll set you up, but sadly tomorrow morning in the earliest, as I need to get some sleep now :P

Next friday, Mavvy's Reign of Terror!

Well, he vollunteerd for PL, so be ready and lets have some fun!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    Next friday, Mavvy's Reign of Terror!

Well, he vollunteerd for PL, so be ready and lets have some fun!
    Cool stuff, thanks for taking the lead on that Mavvvy (I think it's 3 vs).

In other news I'll be catching up with NCTO stuff this week to make sure we're not deemed as inactive (and also to take a positive contributing role, of course).

In And Finally news, I do miss the days when we were just using this thread, now I have to take a visit to the forum page to see what's up with RTRS's spinoff threads and see icky purple dropping threads.

who says icky these days...
    Ayam... what r u doin... Ayam! stahp!! *squish*

My new computer is due to pass the arctic circle today and will hopefully arrive tomorrow or on Wednesday. So I think I'll be able to join Freedom Friday at long last!

Smoochies!
    BobHound - EVE Online

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Been quiet on comms recently, and probably will be for a few weeks. Had my nose smashed in so I don't sound all that clear over a shitty USB mic at the moment. Just means more time focusing on gunning down some filthy vanus
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

In a shock development, I've somehow aquired the ability to shoot passably accurately. Nothing can stop me now except for aircraft, tanks, snipers and possibly MAXs! Nothing!

Bastiat, I hope you don't mean "smashed in" as in a violent incident - forgot to ask when you were on earlier. Hope you heal up soon dude. Don't forget to gun down the TR as well!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    A violent escapade it was indeed, I'm a little worse for wear. Brought a girl back with me from a night out and my mate decided he wanted my bed instead, so when I told him to get out, well...

Picture 5.jpg
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus