Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1304
    Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    If only the vanu where snakes :P
    You mean there not!?

Red face

So, waffly gave me one final task to announce my departure, which is pretty much old news in this thread by now. I see as soon as I left a couple of Vanu think it's okay to post in our NC thread -waggles a no-no finger then thinks fk it and just shoots them dead-. So, yeah, that's a thing that happened, best of luck to Roranor, very deserving of the title.

The reason I decided to leave the post was to concentrate on real life events (to quell the suspicions going around that I just wasn't getting enough good YouTube footage of PS2 these days!). Anyway, speaking of my mercenary YouTube side, we managed to get > 1000 views and a heap of nice-nice comments (which was awesome reading, much better than seeing a high view count) without using reddit - will probably head to reddit now to do the posty thing with the thingemiwhatsit.

What else to say? End classy? Nahhh, I hope the extreme prejudice I have shown against the Vanu will live on in your hearts and I'll catch you every week anyway for FF or some other day, whenever. Oh yeah, and hit me up for other coop gaming fun because y'all have loads of personality to squeeze.

And just remember, I'll be around. /spins and exits to the next stage where a Soul Train concert is in full swing

Lesser Hivemind Node
    It must be nice to know all your youtube fans know about your nuptials. Perhaps they'll all turn up for the ceremony?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Awww, you allready miss us, Ayam.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!
    http://ps2guides.besaba.com/

I miss a select few: my reaver, my stealth suit and the NC coffee dispenser.

Lesser Hivemind Node

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Ooh, we're doing this

Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

The lightnings were awesome!
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    Ooh, we're doing this
    No, you've used one of my week's videos!

Hi guys, returning member (had to quit for a while due to RL stuff), please could I get an invite back to the outfit?

Cheers!

Sure, just hop on mumble.

Activated Node
    So I think freedom friday this week went very well. Despite us not being able to work with the NCTO due to a queue for Esamir but we caused a lot of havoc at Heyoka tech plant and it made me proud to see our guys perform so well. Aside from that we had a flash race between Raven Landing and The Ascent tried Dominicus for treason and executed him with galaxys.
    A good day indeed!

I think not getting to Esamir was a good thing tbh. We got to choose what to do, and do it by ourselves, which led to that awesome assault on Heyoka. MLG 360 noscope etc level play there.

As an aside, at some point I'd love to try a sunderer filled with burster maxes which roams the land around an enemy facility, trying to attract an esf or two. Blast those fuckers out of the sky after their first pass.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate

Edit: I'm still taking suggestions for cert usage - otherwise I'll have to relentlessy spam the "over 9000" meme if they get that high. Anything the outfit's missing / could use more of?

I expected Heyoka to go crazy once the cap timer got down to a minute or two and wasn't disappointed. Could've done with two squads, partly because there was the constant threat of a counter-attack from the balcony - it's difficult to cover that and the point with only 6-8 people up top.

It also makes it clear why UBGLs are going to be used / abused in MLG matches as their ability to suppress infantry would've been useful. Shame I don't have the Gauss Rifle S for my medic.
    Last edited by eltdown; 30-11-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eltdown View Post
    Edit: I'm still taking suggestions for cert usage - otherwise I'll have to relentlessy spam the "over 9000" meme if they get that high. Anything the outfit's missing / could use more of?

I expected Heyoka to go crazy once the cap timer got down to a minute or two and wasn't disappointed. Could've done with two squads, partly because there was the constant threat of a counter-attack from the balcony - it's difficult to cover that and the point with only 6-8 people up top.

It also makes it clear why UBGLs are going to be used / abused in MLG matches as their ability to suppress infantry would've been useful. Shame I don't have the Gauss Rifle S for my medic.
    So get that. Getting it fully for certs would be about 500+100+100+30 least, while Gauss Rifle S is worse, but you can compensate for it with attachments. I suggest getting Smoke launcher, UBGL, FG, Compensator, flash suppresor, 2-4 sights, both ammo types, adding it with weapon cost would be around 1320 certs to spend.

Kind of answered my own question there I guess! Come to think of it, smoke grenades would also be useful for providing cover for rezzing in the open as well.

Relevant both to a conversation with Roranor this evening, and the glorious NC stereotype

IMG_0655.JPG
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate

Activated Node
    Right need to make this quick no guarantee I will be online tomorrow (UPC Horizon is the most irritating system ever!! ) So someone needs to step up for PL.

I am sorry but I will try my best.

Also sorry for not being online yesterday Bastiat for the open platoon.. If I do not make it tomorrow then have fun I will try to be back up and running as soon as humanly possible.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Don;t worry, it'll be fixed. Either Bastiat will PL or I will step in to do it.