Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    I'm kinda in the same boat. I have a e8400 at 3,3 ghz (maybe some more in the near future) and a gtx460. My gpu is not even running at full capacity as my cpu is the big bottleneck for this game. So getting a decent quad core with your 560ti should run the game fine.
    I also have 4gb of ram and do not have your problems, but currently the game has problems with 4gb of ram. A lot of crashes seem to be related to memory usage. Increasing my pagefile.sys space to up to 6gb seems to have decreased the crashes a lot.
    Mine's stable at 3,9GHz and I've heard of people running them at 4,2 with somewhat heroic cooling (mine's cooled passively, by the way, but its huge heatsink is adjacent to the PSU fan and the case rear exhaust fan so its getting good airflow). You can pretty much safely get them up to 3,6GHz if you have 400 MHz memory.

I run mine at 3,66 instead of 3,9 because my memory does not like the 433 Mhz needed to go 3,9. Since this game is so heavy on memory bandwidth and CPU, I guess I should spend an hour trying to see if I can get it up higher without crashing.

Obscure Node
    Heya, Jondare here, i would like an invite at some point

Freedom Friday will be hosted at 7:30 on miller. Be on mumble before then as it takes a while to organise.

The choice of miller for a server is still uncertain, this weeks freedom Friday will act as a test for where people want to be/are going

Hey all - Grynn on NC (Miller) here - Would love an invite - thanks!

Obscure Node
    Hi,
    Razgon on Miller , Purple Death Killers From Space, eh..or, Vanu here - Would love an invite in the game as well.

Obscure Node
    Hey, I'm 313 on Miller as well, NC. Looking for an invite! I'll be on for the Friday gang-up. I'm just brand new hope that's ok

Hey guys,

Char-Name is just as my username: "Tehk" on Miller, NC. Would really appreciate getting an invite to the outfit for this Friday thing.

btw:
    I'm as new to the forums here as I am to Planetside 2 and I'm from Germany. So please bear with me if my shooting's not accurate or if my English sounds awful

Invites will be going out all through the night. I must stress that we hope to start AT 7:30. This means you should try to be on mumble and in game a good 10-15 mins before then. We may also be trialling cross channel squad play if numbers are large enough.

See you tomorrow night!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    I'm in. Wolfenswan, as usual.

I'll be Harlander as usual unless someone screwed me over by taking that name

Activated Node
    i'm on miller name is HammerfistXI i want to join this outfit

I'll try and time my break from essay writing to line up with this so I can at least play for a bit.

lagga, NC, Miller as before
    so much for pathos

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    I am so up for this. NC in Miller, is it? I'm sinistermushroom on there. My mic is broken, but I can and will shoot many suckers. I already have an NC character on another server, but the other faction are crap, so I don't mind.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Work's got hefty and I might not be able to make it. Boo.

Was looking forward to rolling around in a Vanguard again. There's something about the "This is a TANK. It is BIG and HEAVY and will BLOW YOU UP AND THEN CRUSH YOU AND THEN BLOW YOUR WRECKAGE UP" feel of trundling about in those things I've come to really enjoy...
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Need to roll a toon but I'll be joining this evening. In love with the NC, not interested in playing Vanu any more so I don't even need an alt account.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

I'd like to join in this evening if possible. Playing as NoseofCthulu. I'm a little out of practice at FPS action, so please bear with me.

I think the main draw of Freedom Friday for me is the cool, relaxed and comedic goings on and members. Want to remind the heads on the blue and yellows that the queues can be horrid, especially considering it's Friday night, so try to log in earlier and grab a cup of tea Rossignol-stylee while you wait to play NC un-Rossignol-stylee.

Activated Node
    what is the in game name of the person organizing this and where are we meet up, and yes i am guessing around the starting dome but in which continent and where about in the dome?

I'd love an invite to the outfit as well, in-game name is FjorgenBjorgen. I will be on the RPS mumble when the event starts as well. NC,Miller ofc

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Okay, my toon's name is Bastiat. Can I get an outfit invite please?
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus