Page 20 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Landslidez View Post
    Good day. I am back after a month with no graphics card.
    bu but game is cpu glutton :/
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Landslidez, welcome back man. I have my 7950 now and on High graphics it runs so smooth with an i5 <3GHz processor

Quote Originally Posted by Ayam View Post
    Landslidez, welcome back man. I have my 7950 now and on High graphics it runs so smooth with an i5 <3GHz processor
    My 670 blew up, OCuK sent it to Gigabyte, they ignored it for a month so OCUK had to send me a brand new one. Should hopefully be back for some frolics on Friday night, should SimCity not want to connect

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Turns out my pc decided to crash last night, so I missed the last part I think. I am not sure if you heared me on mumble, but at least the auto log-out of PS2 should have kicked me out after a short time.

InnapropriateTouching here (yes, that's the name I have in game...) Just wanted to say I'm really glad you let me join the outfit and continue to allow me to bungle about on outings and operations. I tend to miss the middle chunk of all the super-ops which is a shame but all the mid week play is great. I guess what I'm trying to say is... Group hug? Appropriate touching?
    Killing threads since Quake Three...

as long as you continue to touch me in appropriately all hugging is welcomed.

Also we inflicted freedom on an extortionate number of TR tanks today and pinched a tech station of the zerg.

Network Hub
    Just got high g air frame on my galaxy and I went flying around goading mosquitoes in the middle of the night. Few things are more fun then getting one to run after you then suddenly stopping so that they rear end you and explode

Obscure Node
    Hello!
    I would like to join your humble outfit. I've only played for a while and are still learning the ropes but i like the game and I'm guessing it will be a whole lot more fun if i played with you!

PS2 name is Vattna as well btw.

Well if you come over mumble, when someone is online, we'll gladly invite you.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    How about we are also holding a tutorial night tomorrow evening. Helping out the new persons who join that share our disslike for purple leggins and our love for freshly barbecued giraffe meat.

I've not been on for a while, partly because of outside-the-house things and partly because of the final Mass Effect 3 MP DLC. I'm hoping to be on for at least a couple of hours in the next day or two though! Hope I've not missed too many shenanigans.

Network Hub
    Sounds nice though we have been called out by the Rossignol, would be unfortunate to allow the VS the run around without proper opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by eltdown View Post
    partly because of the final Mass Effect 3 MP DLC
    I've just spent the last 2 days getting my galactic readiness up, playing through Omega, Leviathan and the Party DLC, and finally finishing the single player campaign. I delayed it for a full year now (has it been that long?) when I realised dlc would keep filtering out. So finally - FINALLY completed Mass Effect 3 - but on a whim I chose what I think is the worst worst worst ending.

On a plus note I finished a Platinum MP map on my 5th try playing a Volus sentinel of all things.

Anyway, after that buildup and silly silly letdown (I'll just look up the other presumably better endings on YT) PS2 here I come. No crappy endings in neverending war

So - a call to arms tonight for VS from Jim himself - this could go both ways - depending on the numbers we have tonight and people's moods, we could roll some VS chars to join in in a traditional spirit or try hunting them down (read: find them and get steamrolled ), let's discuss in Mumble nearer the time!

So - a call to arms tonight for VS from Jim himself - this could go both ways - depending on the numbers we have tonight and people's moods, we could roll some VS chars to join in in a traditional spirit or try hunting them down (read: find them and get steamrolled ), let's discuss in Mumble nearer the time!
    We do sometimes get good fights with them.

I already have a VS character on Miller, as does at least one other member of RTRS - joining them would be easier than beating them, seeing as it's their tactical night plus they have superior numbers. It's sometimes good to face overwhelming odds, however, and there will no doubt be other NC outfits around!

My mouse is shafted - the left button won't stay held - so will have to dig out my spare one. Poor MX500, you had a good run.

Haven't touched ME3 single player since before the extended cut came out and I have surprisingly little inclination to go back to it [/offtopic].
    Last edited by eltdown; 14-03-2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Dear God, my spare mouse is a ball mouse with only two buttons.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    I'm definitely sticking NC tonight.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Khatta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Thunky Thursday yielded some nice scraps through the night, was nice to have that level of engagement consistently throughout. Was too busy dl-ing a patch to see the fight against RPS but sounded enjoyable on voice comms, everyone quit talking about Jeffjeff's new house and suddenly went serious.

we could roll some VS chars
    Ugh, such a horrible thought. I think we all need an infusion of FREEDOM into our lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ot_katYYiU
    BobHound - EVE Online

Quote Originally Posted by Hanban View Post
    Ugh, such a horrible thought. I think we all need an infusion of FREEDOM into our lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ot_katYYiU
    Alien mindbending whispers made me suggest it - but one day David Hasslehoff reached out and brought me back to the yellow and blues! -hits the Auto-Boost button on his sunderer and crashes into a VS Galaxy-

By the way, 3 hours of amazing cinematic music to play PS2 in one link. VS have a radio Vanu thread but this trumps all their nice links that I've been exploring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSl2zsTUTP8 Play this and play PS2, you will feel more is happening than actually is.