Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1350
    I'd help run open units, when I'm in the mood I can be friendly. Apparently between Log-on-side and the DDoS and me being at work not a lot of PS2 has happened for me so far this weekend.

Insert butt-hurt comment about no NC video stickies and the evil wanker VS forum mod oppressors. ENJOY MY PRETTIES! THEN FLY MY PRETTIES!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Beaaaaauuuddddiful. x

Funnies. Grible laugh. Then Cry to see so many sky whales die.

Good show, Ayam, jolly good show! Haven't watched it all yet but saw my Ayam-assisted unintentional kamikaze near the start - and there I was thinking a galaxy would be a nice, safe place to shoot things from.

Activated Node
    Thought I'd start playing some Planetside 2 again, and figured I might as well try the NC side (freedom! and all that jazz) after being a Vanu vet.

SublettNC is the nick and look forward for an outfit invite

Combat medic is the main thing due to lack of certs..

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublett View Post
    Thought I'd start playing some Planetside 2 again, and figured I might as well try the NC side (freedom! and all that jazz) after being a Vanu vet.

SublettNC is the nick and look forward for an outfit invite

Combat medic is the main thing due to lack of certs..
    Hey dude, I'm not around at the moment but the easiest way is to submit an Outfit application in game now. If you put a note in the application to say you're a vanu veteran we'll promote you past intern straight away. I assume you know the mumble details?

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Boffinboots View Post
    Hey dude, I'm not around at the moment but the easiest way is to submit an Outfit application in game now. If you put a note in the application to say you're a vanu veteran we'll promote you past intern straight away. I assume you know the mumble details?
    Ah alright, I'll try again later
    Yeah, I got the mumble details from before.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Some joint ops planned for a few weeks away: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...RTRS-Joint-Ops

Obscure Node
    Hi there, I' following instructions from here: http://www.reddit.com/r/MillerPlanet...tfit_listings/
    and would like to join RTS!

I love PS2 and RPS and the group looks casual and fun which is exactly what I'm after right now. I used to play PS2 on regular basis under the WASP banner on Miller (who I still consider an awesome bunch), but currently I can't really commit to play every day or during specific training hours... more like weekends or odd days during the week. I'm more of an infantry and aviation player and have an obsession of slicing and dicing maxes and generally larger objects than myself

I will sort out mumble asap and maybe try to join you later today. My in game nick name: WatroboWybacz, shortened "WAT?", "WW" or more adventurous people call me "Watrobo". I know it's weird, it was a troll name as I wanted to play Vanu at first, it loosely translates into "Liver, forgive me".

Quote Originally Posted by piotras View Post
    Hi there, I' following instructions from here: http://www.reddit.com/r/MillerPlanet...tfit_listings/
    and would like to join RTS!

I love PS2 and RPS and the group looks casual and fun which is exactly what I'm after right now. I used to play PS2 on regular basis under the WASP banner on Miller (who I still consider an awesome bunch), but currently I can't really commit to play every day or during specific training hours... more like weekends or odd days during the week. I'm more of an infantry and aviation player and have an obsession of slicing and dicing maxes and generally larger objects than myself

I will sort out mumble asap and maybe try to join you later today. My in game nick name: WatroboWybacz, shortened "WAT?", "WW" or more adventurous people call me "Watrobo". I know it's weird, it was a troll name as I wanted to play Vanu at first, it loosely translates into "Liver, forgive me".
    Been a while since we've someone use that post The best chance to talk to an officer or leader would be in the evening today, as it is our main event night. Just hop in the NC mumble channel and ask around, im sure someone would be happy to introduce you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam
    Everything is a thing.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflynumber View Post
    Been a while since we've someone use that post The best chance to talk to an officer or leader would be in the evening today, as it is our main event night. Just hop in the NC mumble channel and ask around, im sure someone would be happy to introduce you!
    Sounds like a plan!

Did Jim Rossignol turn up? If he did, why was he not sent to my squad? IS IT BECAUSE I AM INTIMIDATING? If he didn't turn up, why not? IS IT BECAUSE I AM INTIMIDATING? Anyway, enjoy and maybe we'll get John Walker to join us next time when Planetside 2's next patch turns it into a cerebral point and click adventure.

I'd forgotten about the rocket launcher battles with the trolling lib getting involved. Good times.

Sorry I had to bail so early last night - didn't realise Boffin had given me squad lead when semi-afk and then had to log to sort out housemate-related stuff.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by eltdown View Post
    I'd forgotten about the rocket launcher battles with the trolling lib getting involved. Good times.

Sorry I had to bail so early last night - didn't realise Boffin had given me squad lead when semi-afk and then had to log to sort out housemate-related stuff.

I was playing last night?!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    fucksake, I'd only just got "guard da c point" out my head But I've decided that platoon-scale coordinated rocket launcher fire is going to be an RTRS signature formation, at least when I'm PL.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    fucksake, I'd only just got "guard da c point" out my head But I've decided that platoon-scale coordinated rocket launcher fire is going to be an RTRS signature formation, at least when I'm PL.
    We could create the greatest anti vehicle platoon of all time!
    Everything is a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    But I've decided that platoon-scale coordinated rocket launcher fire is going to be an RTRS signature formation, at least when I'm PL.
    Coordinated Phoenix fire please... scree scree scree scree.

Quote Originally Posted by Boffinboots View Post
    I was playing last night?!
    You mean you are not BobHound!? God knows who it was then - my memory is clearly awful at the moment but I thought it was someone beginning with "b".

I will be at ff tonight!
    Everything is a thing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflynumber View Post
    I will be at ff tonight!
    Hooray! I'll be late, as I have to go to the SS meeting at 7:30, but you guys better get me at least 8000 xp afterwards.

(Plus it should be double XP hooray!)