RPS Steam Group Admins

Howdy

I recently joined the RPS steam group and after about 2-3 days got kicked from it.
    Wondering what happened I started adding the admins from the group where only 1 accepted the invite.
    After unblocking me and letting me join again he kicked me like before.
    The reason for which he said was inviting some of my friends list to join the RPS steam group (absurd right?)
    He then deleted me.

Complete shocker as it seems the Steam group and this forums are like 2 different worlds...

Are there any other admins which are willing to check up upon my case and let me join the 20k strong RPS steam community?!

Cheers
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/MinistryOvWar

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Yeah I can ellaborate, we have had a lot of spammers going about, so random people invites are a non-starter. Especially the admins have had that problem so tough luck on that point.

So, best bet is to join the chatroom and see if you can catch anyone in there, i'll send around some messages for you.

EDIT: I contacted the Admin that has banned you, havent had reply yet, log pages show you have been inviting 1+ page filled with people, thats what is considered spammers behaviour.
    Last edited by pepper; 09-08-2014 at 11:33 PM.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Obscure Node
    Hi there. That would have been me.

You initially told me you had no idea why you had been banned in the first place. I asked around, and no one could think of any reason, so I unbanned you.

Then I saw this -

and promptly rebanned you.

I am sorry for the mistake of unbanning you. What on earth were you thinking inviting +60 people to the group in the same minute as you joining. In what universe is this even remotely acceptable behavior?
    Last edited by Gunrun; 09-08-2014 at 11:55 PM.

I didnt even know i was doing it tbh :/ That wouldnt be possible without some automated program anyway I think? Unless there is a "invite all friends to group" button. I am really sorry but I really had no idea that this happened.

EDIT:

On further thought it must be a bug since how could i invite all my friends in such minuscule amount of time? :/
    Last edited by DeathDelirium; 10-08-2014 at 12:48 AM.

Obscure Node
    Alright so it seems steam has a stupid function where you can invite all your friends to a group with 2 clicks and theres no confirmation. I apparently can't reinvite you but someone else is going to try. Sorry! Please try not to push this button though.

Activated Node
    Moar membership growth. Group to the max.