Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    In that spirit, if anyone is bored enough to follow me on twitter, its @TessStenson. It was a great evening, so nice to see you all again.
    I have a new book out. Fancy some cynical fantasy comedy? Check it out:
    http://amzn.to/1oVrKlx

Read my other stuff: http://tessstenson.blogspot.co.uk/
    I also contribute to http://www.coffeebreakgaming.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by MalkContent View Post
    Haha I'm one step ahead of you! But only for you. Though this is a massively good idea.
    I beg forgiveness but I didn't understand what your were trying to communicate. Could you please paraphrase? And have mercy upon my thickness.

Quote Originally Posted by Stense View Post
    In that spirit, if anyone is bored enough to follow me on twitter, its @TessStenson. It was a great evening, so nice to see you all again.
    Done (these are extra words so that I have more than ten characters lalalalalalal is that enough for you you fascist program where is my freedom to write less than ten characters urgh).

Cheers Andro!
    I have a new book out. Fancy some cynical fantasy comedy? Check it out:
    http://amzn.to/1oVrKlx

Read my other stuff: http://tessstenson.blogspot.co.uk/
    I also contribute to http://www.coffeebreakgaming.co.uk/

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by BestFriends4Ever View Post
    I beg forgiveness but I didn't understand what your were trying to communicate. Could you please paraphrase? And have mercy upon my thickness.
    I was being mean. I'm Jacque on Steam and had already gathered your details.

Malk's a smart one.

Gutted I missed this - Is this going ahead as normal over the christmas season? I'm going to be in London by myself over christmas, so no chance I'll be missing it ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Activated Node
    The next meet-up is on the 29th of December, and there will most likely be one on the 26th of January as well. Waiting for the manager to confirm the dates I've requested in 2013, basically every last Saturday of the month throughout the year, so hopefully it'll be easier for everyone to plan ahead. Would be cool if more people outside of London could make it too!

Network Hub
    If everything goes to plan, I should be able to come on the 29th.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Coccyx View Post
    If everything goes to plan, I should be able to come on the 29th.
    To sweeten the deal I'll cook a roast the next day and you can have my spare bed.

Activated Node
    Good morning, all!

Yes, the RPS Social Christmas Party is still happening this Saturday 29th of December and it's at the Blue Posts (W1D 6DJ) as usual. All welcome, it doesn't matter if you haven't been to a Social before or think you're a bit awkward (a surprisingly common excuse); quite a few of us are, so nothing to worry about there. It starts at 6pm, but come a few hours early if you want to play board games.

If you feel generous, please bring treats to share. I've been asked if it has to be something edible, and I guess I was thinking of cakes/cookies/chocolate/that sort of stuff, but I suppose anything you'd like to share with other Socialites goes, like a song or a dance or KITTENS but please call the manager to ensure you're allowed to bring pets.

To make up for giving short notice, I'll let you know that next year's RPS Christmas Party is taking place on Saturday 28th of December, same time and place as usual. Also, please stick these dates in your calendar and book your train tickets asap:

RPS SOCIAL AT THE BLUE POSTS 2013:

1/26
    2/23
    3/30
    4/27
    5/25
    6/29
    7/27
    8/31
    9/28
    10/26
    11/30
    12/28

SEE YOU THERE

Obscure Node
    Hoping to make the 26th of Jan, perhaps see you all there!

Activated Node
    Just to remind you that it's this Saturday, there will most likely be a post about it soon (meaning yay, more people) and you must all come to help us keep warm.

Should be along to this one :)

Me too! Will there be people for board games beforehand? And if so- is it worth me bring any of the following, which I have lying around nearby;

Libertalia
    Tzolk'in
    City of Horror

...?

Activated Node
    Oh hey, the next Social is THIS SATURDAY!
    I probably (possibly, maybe) won't be able to make it this time, but I'm sure the place will be packed and just as sweaty as usual regardless.

Hope you guys see each other there!

Activated Node
    I'll be along to this one. Haven't been to one in months, too busy doing stupid productive things.

Is anyone keen for boardgames? Bringing my girlfriend along for a few games, will probably vanish about 9ish though..
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid

Barcelona Real Madrid

Well I did so state Genuine This town appeared as if they might credit score a number of inside the Copa complement yet youngster does they execute a range about Barcelona. Many people happened to run up the 3-0 credit score previous to allowing the home group the pointless consolation, with Ronaldo inside great kind, credit scoring the 1st only two goals to close off the particular tie up along with acquire all of us the choice.

That fit reignites the actual rivalry between United's Friend Alex Ferguson as well as Real's Jose Mourinho, with one of the fantastic managerial fit ups. This set of two got a new brutal rivalry inside the Uk Top Little league as soon as Mourinho has been in charge of Chelsea, and lots of are looking for this tie together with big anticipation with just what should be an excellent fit. This fit may also hole one of the planet's greatest people, Cristiano Ronaldo, versus his former staff.

Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Manchester United vs Real Madrid

Watch Breaking dawn Part 2

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    I was up Holborn way today, looking at Ice Age art in the British Museum and them going out for dins, and I was reminded of the first ever RPS Social ever which was held near there. Ah, memories.
    So pleased it's still going.