Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    arienette: you'll need to remind me during Saturday so I remember to bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siri View Post
    Well, we don't need the whole function room if it's just the two of us. Saving the next one for January, then!

Will I see you this Saturday, Ansob?
    Yep. It'll be the usuals again. :D
    Multinational man of misery.

Activated Node
    I say I know Christmas is a time for family and all but is there any meet up happening over the festive period? I've been meaning to go to one for some time but always am the other side of the nation, well technically in a different nation when they happen.

Sad news: I've been told someone's birthday which was supposed to be Thursday is now Saturday, and I can't really not go. Since Friday is the work Christmas party, is there any chance we could do something Sunday afternoon instead, Siri and/or Jason and/or other people who were planning on going?
    Multinational man of misery.

Activated Node
    I'll be boardgaming all Sunday, probably wouldn't be able to get away 'til 5 at the earliest.
    saos.posterous.com for knowledge

Activated Node
    Aw, I'm not going to make it either. Last weekend of work before my holiday and I really need to get some sleep.

January, then! I'll see if I can get it booked this weekend.

Activated Node
    Nooooo!!!!! What am I to do without the graphics card...... also, you know, catching up with friends :p

January would be good. I need to send a friend of mine out of his cave so that he can view people with his eyes again. He's developing something and I'm a little concerned for his sanity.

Well, I've always been concerned, but now I'm really concerned.

I understand it's the Blue Post, but what time-ish should I drag him out of his Dev Cave?

Activated Node
    I haven't decided on a date yet, but I'll look into it this weekend. Most likely the 14th or 21st of January ... any thoughts on that?
    Last edited by Siri; 15-12-2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: tmi

Isn't it time we had another social club?

WELL THEN.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    I keep meaning to go to one of these. Reckon I could manage the 14th if it's on then.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambchops View Post
    I keep meaning to go to one of these. Reckon I could manage the 14th if it's on then.
    Hello there, I'm new to these meetings, but I was thinking quite a lot recently that I have to find a way to meet some fellow gamers in London, rather than in faraway places on the internet, so, I'd like to join the next meet.

14th is perfectly fine for me, I'll wait for more news, or confirmation, where do you usually meet? I live in the east, and cycle everywhere, so, not far west/south would be better for me, but I can adapt :).

See you soon, hopefully.

Hi Vorrin, welcome to the community!
    We usually meet at a pub called The Blue Posts in Soho, next to the London Trocadero. Nice little place with a friendly atmosphere (because the RPS crowd are all lovely and friendly themselves!)

I moved to London recently and would be up for meeting some RPS folk. 14th would work for me.

Activated Node
    Hey Stense, thanks for the welcome :)

Good, Soho is quite reachable (tho I have to go through that moving hell which is Oxford St.), so that's perfectly fine for me :) Also, thumbs up for the loveliness :D I'll just be waiting for a confirmation of the date, and see you then :)

If in the meantime someone needs someone to play a game with, pm me, I play most stuff (lately, mostly blc, mow, bf3, tf2, but could play whatever really).

I would attend if it weren't for exams on the next Monday. :(

Activated Node
    So.... is anything actually happening?

Don't know, I'd be up for the 14th though.

Obscure Node
    I'm good for the 14th.

Activated Node
    Sorry I'm late. :\
    The Blue Post has been booked for 28. January and 31. March. I wanted the last Saturday in February too, but the room was taken, so we might do/go something/somewhere else. Any suggestions?

Please help spread the word on twitter/fb.
    It's The Blue Posts from 6pm as usual; W1D 6DJ

Oh, and I promise not to change the dates this time.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    Hmm, 28th I might just be able to do. Even if it does result in the ever unpopular drunken journey back on the Oxford Tube!