Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    An exciting time for drinks.
    Multinational man of misery.

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Probably have to skip this weekend's meetup; start my new job tomorrow, but I'm pretty skint until first payday.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwingstalker View Post
    My job interview in London went well this week, so fingers crossed I'll be moving to our fair capital soonish for another of these.
    Well, I went to Belfast and still got a job :p But lemme know when/if you make it to an RPS Social club and I'll be there.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Obscure Node
    Was going to come but got an invite for a curry saturday with people I haven't seen in ages- might drop by on my way back home if it's not too late though.

Obscure Node
    Alrighty, so I don't know any of you, or really post here (but read RPS erryday). Missus is out of town and I have no mates (that are free), so Ima coming! We gotta wear a white rose or something to pick each other out? Or just spot the neck-beards?

Hey, someone else in the same boat of sorts. Now I will never be alone.

Don't worry Mordechi and Charmander, we're a friendly bunch! We meet in the upstairs area of the pub. People up there are likely to all RPS-ites, but I guess if you want a secret password or something, go for 'sqiggle-gibs' or something. No one will know what it means, but in the ensueing confusion you can slip by and join the masses. :P

Obscure Node
    I'll be braving the rail replacement buses from Brixton this evening to pop into my first RPS Social Club! I'm scared. Hold me.

Disaster! I've just realised I've left my board games at the pub! Did anyone see what happened to them?
    “Technology is a bad thing, people”
    - Wizardry

This was a fantastic gathering! My apologies to everyone who had to listen to me blabber about EVE; let's blame it on the drinks, shall we? :)

Shit, I missed a conversation about Eve?

look at you, hacker...

Obscure Node
    Great evening, lots of pints, cool people were cool. Some enigmatic conversations. A magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn_Kraken View Post
    Great evening, lots of pints, cool people were cool. Some enigmatic conversations. A magazine.
    Oh wow - that almost reads like Haiku. :)
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Have you had any luck tracking down your boardgames Tom?
    My Blog|Steam|GW2 Main: Chakan Khimar

Activated Node
    Thanks for coming, everyone! I got well pissed and had a good time as usual. Great to see new faces, and always a pleasure to meet the regulars.
    I did steal a lot of hugs, but unfortunately no boardgames. Tom, if you haven't already, try calling TBP on 020 7437 1415.

RPS: Many thanks for writing about it; the turnout is always great when it's mentioned on the front page. <3

I'll book the next three meet-ups this weekend, so check back next week for dates.

Ok! Siri's booked the next few events, but is unable to access the forum so I am relaying her message.

The next Rock, Paper, Shotgun Social Clubs are on the last Saturday of April, May, and June.

Save the dates! Anyone is welcome, whether you're an RPS vet or a complete newb to the forums or site.

Activated Node
    Thanks, Alex! Thalex. (sounds like you'd need a prescription for that).

So yeah, the dates are 28/04, 26/05 and 30/06. It's easier to remember "last Saturday of the month" though, so we're aiming for that from now on. Provided the function room at TBP is available.

The previous meet-up was great fun. Please come again; you're all lovely (I'm not joking; you know I wouldn't be doing this if you were a bunch of boring shitheads).

Yours truly
    <3

Ohh another one already. Really enjoyed the last one

Activated Node
    Yay! Who's coming?

Hoping to make it. These nights are always a lot of fun!