Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    It was good to see people, and thanks must go to Kieron for the massive crate of games. I'll see what I can bring along to the next one actually, as I know I've got a few lying around that could probably go to better homes.

Oh, and very sorry to the people I introduced myself to who I had already met. Still, as I got mistook for Alex Bakke a couple of times I don't feel too guilty there.

Aaaaall part of my plan, Alex.

Activated Node
    Thanks for taking care of things, Bakke. I was going to buy you a pint; please remind me next time.

And thanks to Kieron for FREE GAIMZ! I picked up Adam's Venture, had a really good laugh for twenty minutes until it crashed. Hilarious.

I gave Jack Sparrow one of the pirate games. Should you ever need a JS look-alike or a bouncy castle, he's your man:

Sooo, anything exciting (and game-related) happening on the 19th or 26th of November? We'll do another meet-up one of those dates. Sorry, but your mum's birthday is not important. :(

Also: Massive thanks to all the beautiful women (and men, and everyone else) showing up to our LADIES' NIGHT. There were more people than I could count on five hands and as far as I could tell without asking, about 36% of them were ladies. Unbelievable. I should have told you long ago, but I am INTERNETLESS at home. On purpose. Even more unbelievable.

Almost forgot to mention: the manager at The Blue Posts thinks you're a lovely bunch and they're very happy to have us. At least that's what they said last time I booked the place; I heard it might have changed slightly after the last meet-up. :D

Behave, or I will spank you. You know I'm not joking.

There, I think that's it. Now bring on the personal assistant jokes.

The 26th would be best for me! Can we do it then? :D
    Multinational man of misery.

Obscure Node
    Same here, actually. I've not been able to make it to a social club for sodding ages (as in, before the forum switchover), but I will be near enough to London that weekend to make it. 26th! 26th!

Activated Node
    Cool, I'll ring TBP tomorrow. 26th!

Activated Node
    26th it is! Same time and place as usual. I'll make some more noise about it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Siri View Post
    26th it is! Same time and place as usual. I'll make some more noise about it soon.
    Make more noise!

Obscure Node
    These keep being timed very conveniently for me... Going to another comedy gig that day- seeing Stewart Lee at the Leicester Square theatre just down the road from the pub, so will definitely drop by for part of it again.

Activated Node
    I'm going to do my best not to leave early this time!
    saos.posterous.com for knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Codor View Post
    These keep being timed very conveniently for me... Going to another comedy gig that day- seeing Stewart Lee at the Leicester Square theatre just down the road from the pub, so will definitely drop by for part of it again.
    Saw him last week at the same venue. You will not be disappointed. The man is brutal.
    Killing threads since Quake Three...

I will do my best to be there [and square]. It will pop my internet/reality crossover bubble so please be gentle.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by alh_p View Post
    I will do my best to be there [and square]. It will pop my internet/reality crossover bubble so please be gentle.
    You will be hazed and judged accordingly.

Garohsdoiahoghaeorhiga,

I would attend, but I've got a prior engagement. I have to go to a comedy club in Reading. Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Bakke View Post
    Garohsdoiahoghaeorhiga,

I would attend, but I've got a prior engagement. I have to go to a comedy club in Reading. Joy.
    You know what that makes you? That's right; rubbish.

Activated Node
    Thanks for coming, had a really great time!
    Anyone interested in a Christmas meet-up on the 17th of December, or have you all left town by then? I'm going away for Christmas, so if that date doesn't work for most people, the next meet-up will most likely be mid January. Let me know what you think!

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Just posting here so the little green arrow reminds me about the thread - but I'll be living in the UK from Feb-August next year, and would love to meet some of you members of the PC master gaming race while I'm around.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

I'd be game for the 17th! (But then I'm always game for booze.)

Activated Node
    Well, we don't need the whole function room if it's just the two of us. Saving the next one for January, then!

Will I see you this Saturday, Ansob?

Activated Node
    I reckon I can make it, pick up a grahpics card off Ansob :p