Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    @Gorzan - yeah I had something similar happen - not sure what the story is, but if you click on your profile name in the top right corner from the main menu, the profile screen it takes you to also has a game list you can launch from by double-clicking - the games should still show up there.

Oh, cool, thanks.

Gorzan has tied with Bonuswavepilot in game 619866 by 3 to 3.

But to be fair, if this had lasted for just another turn I'd lost 4 to 3.

Network Hub
    RodeoClown defeated parpel 3:2 in game 623222

Well played (that was VERY close!)
    Find me on Steam
    By day I work making the world's best budgeting software. Check it out!

BigBobr99 beat Dathknight in game 621912 2:0
    BigBobr99 beat Dathknight in game 621913 4:0

-.-

Oh and:

Dathknight beat Gorzan in game 619796 4:0
    and the game 619797 is still in the first round, but I probably can't play till Monday :/
    Last edited by Dathknight; 17-10-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Three losses for me this season. It's official: five turn matches are my kryptonite.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Network Hub
    I'm sorry but I'll have to forfeit the rest of my games this season. Sadly I don't have time to do this and I don't wanna be a drag. I can probably finish the ones that were already started later.

Weekend's ahead. I really hope all my games will get finished. My first tournament and I can't wait to see the tables.

Man, this is a mess, I'm checking my games the way Bonuswavepilot said, but I still can't figure everything out, for example, my second game against BigBob doesn't appear there.
    Would you guys who still have to play against me be so kind as to make the first move? that way I guess any missing game should appear.

Quote Originally Posted by rodeoclown View Post
    RodeoClown defeated parpel 3:2 in game 623222

Well played (that was VERY close!)
    I smashed my head against the keyboard. Why I looked out the door and not the window?

Pastor tough guy was a bust

Pastor tough guy was a bust

Hanna apologizes to Ali’s begetter for a The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 4 mysterious deed a year past. Mona builds card towers whereas Aria tries to induce her to inform her World Health Organization is pain Hanna. All she gets is that it’s not Anglesea Island. Hanna needs to sneak in to speak to Anglesea Island. Aria goes too, The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 4 as a result of Friends don’t let friends sneak in to insane asylums alone. INTENSE Cece tricks Emily into giving her Jenna’s variety and so goes crazy, accusive her of going out with Cece’s swain. OK, perhaps she is intense. Although Mama Montgomery’s date with Pastor tough guy was a bust, she looks to be hit it off with the guy World Health Organization owns the eating place, Zach. The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 4 How ar highschool women able to sneak in anyplace during this town? Hanna confronts Anglesea Island, and that we ascertain what the mysterious event Ali’s begetter was upset concerning. Hanna referred to as Ali’s mum the night of she and Mona’s sťance and told her Ali was alive. Back at the Mikey standoff, Israelite manages to Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 3 calm thrush enough so she realizes she isn't in her own body associate degreed is so possessing an eclectically dressed shirtlifter. Israelite unfurls his brujo powers and divulges the full unhappy story of thrush. Jersey Shore Season 6 Episode 5 It seems she’s been wandering the lifetime seeking resolution – to simply hold her dead baby an additional time – and medium Lafayette conferred the chance. along with mythical being, Andy, Terry and Arlene, all of them dig at the bottom of a tree outside and notice the bodies of thrush and her dead kid. Lafayette/Mavis Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 3 cuddles the skeleton of her kid and with slightly Israelite as if by magic expels thrush and her baby’s soul to ensuing life in peace. All the non-magical humans witness the golden lit “miracle” with born jaws.

But, within the inside of story time, Anglesea Island has escaped! The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 4 Spencer sees mythical being crash his automotive. He’s clearly drunk, therefore she takes the wheel and drives him aloof from the accident. Crazy Anglesea Island used tweezers she scarf from The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 4 Hanna to interrupt into the children’s ward. You can’t build these items up. The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 2 Because philosopher leaves her automotive unlatched Associate in Nursingd open right next to an accident, Officer Wilden shows up at her house shortly once she drops mythical being off. swain of the year mug covers for her. Apparently they don’t use the children’s ward any longer. Mona’s eerie The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 4 buzzing is detected, ands he's creepily brushing a doll’s hair and talking in an exceedingly singsong voice. Weird things she says/possible clues: Miss Aria, you’re a killer,Lastly, everything involves a head at the Tolerance Jersey Shore Season 6 Episode 5 event wherever Nan and Bill square measure espousing their friendly philosophical system to humans till arrives and disrupts the show. Nan is pissed however that’s nothing compared to Antonia and her assembly minions UN agency arrive seconds later and as if by magic gut a number of security guards in cold . The horror-struck audience runs and within the chaos, alerts Bill to the lure and fade to black.

Not Ezra’s partner. wherever were we? Maya’s away sleeping sweet, Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 3 till Garrett’s all rosy estimate ME. nobody to save lots of Ali from evil. Emily sees Nate stood abreast of his date.Hanna figures out Mona’s code. nobody to save lots of Ali from evil = not safe. Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 3 The Garrett quote directs them to a web site, that includes a image of Maya and asks for a word. LAST LOOK: gloved figure rummaging the children’s ward, discovering one in every of Mona’s dolls, and grabbing a magnetic recorder within – that saved her voice communication with Hanna and Aria. Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 3 What role will Cece play in Ali’s death? what is going to the web site lead to? Leave your answers within the comments.We ne'er thought that board games and dolls may well be therefore creepy till last night’s of Pretty very little Liars happened. Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 3 Oh, {and the|and therefore the|and additionally the} CrAzy also brought a newcomer to Rosewood who’s a former friend of Ali’s, a automotive accident, and also the come of mister. DeLaurentis. Yup. it absolutely was eventful Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 3 to mention the least…Read on to visualize what happened with every lady last night, and don’t forget to inform America World Health Organization had the worst night and your predictions for next week within the comments! 1. What happened with Emily? Emily, The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 4 Aria Associate in Nursingd philosopher run into an old flame of Ali’s at the low form named CeCe Drake,

Two beautiful matches, Col. The one that you left at the end has done well for me :)
    At the moment seems that I can only win the first match and lose the mirror one..

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    I figured I was going to lose the other one - although it didn't happen exactly how I thought, and looking at it now a draw would have been possible if I'd anticipated a little better! Oh well, a win and a loss will have to do. Well played!

So for anyone keeping score (that would be me, then):
    parpel has beaten ColOfNature in 623225 3:1
    ColOfNature has beaten parpel in 623226 3:2

@Kanzler, @Atrophy, @TurretKing - any of y'all folks got time to get our games underway? I thirst for more manshoots!
    Last edited by bonuswavepilot; 20-10-2012 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Using forum names rather than ludonyms

@Gorzan - as a final option if the game list is being unco-operative, given that the game numbers are up on the spreadsheet, you can search for a game directly. On the main menu at the top near the centre is a magnifying-glass icon. If you click that, it takes you to a screen where you can just paste the game number in to search for it.

There is an advanced search bit too, if you need to search based on player names instead if the game number wasn't posted here for some reason.
    Last edited by bonuswavepilot; 20-10-2012 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Further helpfulness occurred to me.

BigBobr99 defeated Gorzan in game 620157 by 4 kills to 0

I primed my turns and have been waiting for my opponents in games 619858 (cancellari), 620160 (Gorzan), 622574 (Turretking), 622140 (sgt_sniper95), 622141 (sgt_sniper95)

To finish our game Gorzan use the search tool and type in 620160 (like bonuswavepilot said). I've primed my turn a long time ago and the game should be there. Good luck
    Last edited by BigBobr99; 21-10-2012 at 06:32 AM.

I've had word from TurretKing and Atrophy (aka sgt_sniper95) that they won't be able to play their matches due to Real Life™ being uncooperative. No word from anyone else. I'll give it a couple of days before making any executive decisions.
    Last edited by ColOfNature; 21-10-2012 at 01:04 PM. Reason: accidentally a letter

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    congrats rodeo!
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

@ColOfNature - ah, fair enough. Kanzler (Cancellarii) did create the games at least, but has yet to make his first move.

This just in: Gorzan send his apologies, will likewise be unable to play his games. Stay tuned for more news as it happens...

Well, I really hope they get to finish their matches. In 3 of them we're in the last turn with my heavy lead :)