Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    If your opponents don't show by the end of the tourney - which was supposed to be tonight, but I'll extend until midday (UK time) Tuesday - then you'll get the points for a win. It might not be the honourable victory a true warrior craves, but it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. And of course you can complete the matches later on.

All that said, however, I guess we can congratulate our illustrious champs rodeoclown and BigBobr now. Well done gents! Convincing victories there.

I'll finalise the tables on Tuesday. We'll start next season's signups probably Thursday. At the moment I'm leaning towards Extermination again (although with 8 turns!) unless there's a great hue and cry for something else.

Sorry, i have problems reading the raw data page. Which of my games are still missing? Because i have only one game still in progress (versus parpel) but the table says only played 8.

Actually for some reason the formulas were wrong on the row with your matches vs parpel - no idea why - you've really only played 7. Apart from the match you know about you still have the 2 against Pirate, who won't be joining us, and the 2 against trumpet, who I haven't heard from.
    Last edited by ColOfNature; 21-10-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Okay, i do not have any games against Trumpet active or finished so i guess i will make do with 8 games this season.

Okay, my last game with Parpel ended with a draw: 2-2

Sorry about the inactivity, guys. I just primed my fourth round against turretking, but that's the only game available to me in the list. Any reasons as to why my unfinished games disappeared?

There seems to be some bug apparently. The only reason i could think of that would be legit is if you or your opponent did not prime your first turn for 2 weeks. Then games are void and at least once were supposed to disappear (but did not at that time, maybe that is 'fixed' now).

I can still see the other game if I search for your it. You should be able to load it from the search page: click the magnifying glass icon at the top of the page next to "ONLINE" and use the basic search box - it's game number 621116.

To cancellari: Our unfinished game is 619858. We're in turn 5 my turn primed. You can find it using the method described above (magnifying glass icon)

ColofNature, for the stat purpose could you edit my for and against kills ratio in the list. There seems to be a mistake. I can't have a negative ratio -1 with 5 games won (2 of them with 4 to 0) and 1 drawn :)

Aha, well spotted. More errors in my formulas. I'll have to stop wrangling spreadsheets in the wee small hours - they're a cunning breed always ready to trip up the unwary, and my excel-fu is weakened by age and lack of use.

Quote Originally Posted by ColOfNature View Post
    I guess we can congratulate our illustrious champs rodeoclown and BigBobr now. Well done gents! Convincing victories there.

I'll finalise the tables on Tuesday. We'll start next season's signups probably Thursday. At the moment I'm leaning towards Extermination again (although with 8 turns!) unless there's a great hue and cry for something else.
    Thank you very much to all my opponents for good gaming and ColOfNature for organizing such a tournament. It's been emotional!

Ready to sign up for next season

Well, there it is folks. I left it a little longer than advertised in case anyone showed up late, but no-one did. So that's Season 13 officially over. Gratz again to rodeoclown and BigBobr. Thanks for playing, everyone!

And keep your eyes peeled for the announcement of signups for Season 14, coming soon to a thread near you!

Grats to the winners and as allways, thanks Col.

Network Hub
    Woo! It's only taken me since season... 2? I think!
    Well played chaps, props to Col for organising it!

(And I missed all this because RPS stopped sending me updates to the forum...)
    Find me on Steam
    By day I work making the world's best budgeting software. Check it out!