Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinox View Post
    Oh and can anyone explain to me how the -1 batle round ability on my PoP works exactly? I've seen it in a few games and I never really understood what it did (or how it did it). My battles still seem to last two combat rounds if they aren't decided after turn 1 so that doesn't seem to change.
    Normally 2 rounds of combat happen.
    START Ranged,Melee,Infernal,Ranged,Melee,Infernal. END
    Your pop should make it
    START Ranged,Melee,Infernal END

Might be bugged though, btw this perk only effects battle happening on the PoP itself, its not a cross avatar perk.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Normally 2 rounds of combat happen.
    START Ranged,Melee,Infernal,Ranged,Melee,Infernal. END
    Your pop should make it
    START Ranged,Melee,Infernal END

Might be bugged though, btw this perk only effects battle happening on the PoP itself, its not a cross avatar perk.
    Oh so that's what confused me. Almost every other PoP perk affects your avatar in general, so I didn't figure this one would be different. Thanks for the heads-up. Seems like it could be a blessing or a curse on a legion...but pretty good for a PoP if you're the defending party!

Oh so that's what confused me. Almost every other PoP perk affects your avatar in general, so I didn't figure this one would be different. Thanks for the heads-up. Seems like it could be a blessing or a curse on a legion...but pretty good for a PoP if you're the defending party!
    yeah, its a like "hard to defeat" advantage for the owner. Battle support support is also local only, it makes the pop support adjacent battles.

You uploaded turn 21 btw Lowkey.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Sneezes and Tikey, sorry guys I had the wrong turn file up so your submitted turns are not correct - I am going away tomorrow until sunday so will not be able to role on the game until monday, sorry chaps, I will try and get on early tomorrow morning so you can look at one more turn

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Sneezes and Tikey, sorry guys I had the wrong turn file up so your submitted turns are not correct - I am going away tomorrow until sunday so will not be able to role on the game until monday, sorry chaps, I will try and get on early tomorrow morning so you can look at one more turn
    Yeah, everyone is ready for a process so if you could cook one in the morning that'd be great. Have a good trip I guess ^_^

Unfortunately not, it seems Tikey and Sneezers didn't see this in time as they are still the old turns, sorry guys my fault, and I had some diabolical plans to get rolling :(

Blast you Tikey & Sneezes *shakes fist at the sky*

Network Hub
    This is hardly ideal for my plan to take Pandemonium next turn!

(see you on Sunday)

Thanks for being patient guys, the new turn is up

Lowkey you are a bad bad man, give me back my praetor and we'll call it even.

Just teaching you a valuable lesson about bullying :)

DarkWeebl, any chance of a turn man?

Network Hub
    Maybe our dear/deviant host can send him or her an email? I really want to see the result of my vendetta. :P

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Just teaching you a valuable lesson about bullying :)

A Good turn all things considered.

Activated Node

A Good turn all things considered.
    Dueling with eligos? :).
    Seems a strange choice for a dueler since he only has 4 skulls and only enough orbs for a single infernal burst ( kinda weird he has 5 when it takes 3 for a infernal burst). Would have to get real lucky with that burst! (i always roll 1's!)
    Did he have manuscript moves/ buffed hp/skulls/shields/orbs? or was he stock?
    Sorry for intruding on the thread but i do love me some praetor duels!

My opponent thought he'd bribed my only praetor off me and he had also looted my vaults.

Eligos was mine 2 turns earlier he had the 4 infernal to use attack attack from a manuscript.

I also have the wheel of misfortune, now I can finally challenge the champions. Dare I actually do it.

Network Hub
    I also have the wheel of misfortune, now I can finally challenge the champions. Dare I actually do it.
    In my completely impartial opinion you should do so asap. Preferably front-load heavily on the Queen, that always works.

In my completely impartial opinion you should do so asap. Preferably front-load heavily on the Queen, that always works.
    What could possibly go wrong?

Activated Node
    LOL. good advice. :)

In smokes game. I''ve only got balrog left to become champ. Could have done him turns ago but waiting for a damage soaking manuscript to come up in bazaar or something just to be safe.
    I used a bloody laurel'ed haagenti with bleeding wound+blood boil there. (he has 7 infernal).

I actually had a harder time with grey prince than queen but guess that was just my particular praetor's stats giving me probs.(well actually it was partly because queen used veil of smoke which is random 6-12 damage soaking while grey prince used stance which was a guaranteed 12points damage soaking)

vs queen i basically found just to do heaviest damage attack you got in first order, do nothing but defend in orders 2/3/4 and go all out attack in 5 and 6. She rarely uses oath in order #4 but the time i took a chance there and did a 2-4 guarded attack she did oath in slot #4 and i rolled a 4 for luck! It wasn't pretty. If you can get through queens veil+hp in only 3 orders (1,5,6) and have the hp etc to take what she gives you back she's not bad.

Sorry to ramble on in your thread but what experience you had in mp when the pandemonium games gets called?
    My first and 2nd game only 2 people entered each time (myself and someone else).
    My latest game though 4 people entered it and it was glorious!
    We had a 4 person eliminator consisting of
    (1) Stock Haagenti
    (2) Gusion with impale+5 infernal
    (3) Temelechus who had had dreadful deeds played on him (and rolled max for everything on it)
    (4) Furfur who was annointed of ash (and also rolled max for everything on that).
    Furfur obliterated haagenti, I won with 1 hp left with gusion vs temelechus and furfur killed me in the final. It was pretty fun.

Oh and if you beat the balrog and become the champ you dont get anything for it at all besides 16 prestige and a level up for your praetor! I was kinda hoping your praetor got an extra buff or you got a relic or well something,anything really!