Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    And some more PvP related news: The guys of Midnight Mayhem [MM] are having a tPvP event every Friday night from ~8-11pm (link to the corresponding post on the GH forums). Might be worth a look for those RPS members with an interest in good fun and decent people to play with.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Hehe, I am still working on my PvP Monthly, those match wins just keep trickling in slowly one by one. I've mentioned it on Mumble a few times, I have been looking for some video footage that might help us sPvP newbies to get a better grasp of things. One of the more helpful youtube channels I stumbled across is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuildWar...?feature=watch
    That featured guardian build video... why is he demonstrating it on a rifle warrior of all things?

I guess it's just to show the general mechanisms. He'd need to show at least 4-5 match-ups if he wanted to give an overview of the most frequent roles/builds you'll see. I agree though that rifle warriors are not very common on that map (they are however on Spirit Watch).

Been doing daily tournament pvp most days with Cornelius Van Sporg, nominally for daily but often run a few more games anyway. Usually put a shout in guild chats, but if anyone is on at a regular time could look to do it then.

(Thrazz Infinity)

Visko is funding a private arena in sPvP for the GH community, passworded and all. Jumped in tonight and had some 1v1 and 2v2 duels with some folk from SOE/CHvc and it was amazing. I know I'll be joining again for some nice quiet fights in a controlled environment.

PS Bloody (properly specced and played) thieves.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Ooh, that sounds great. Could be very useful for L2P-ing some of the classes...
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.