Activated Node

Tropico 3, Transformers War..., Two Worlds 2

In a continuation of me trusting RPSers over game reviewers, has anybody played these games? Any thoughts on them?

Thanks

I picked up Two Worlds II (TWII? To differentiate it from The Witcher 2/TW2). Installed and ready to play... about to jump in just now. There are Meer's two Semi-review/diary type things...

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011...s_ii_review_1/
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011...s_ii_review_2/
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    I just have an opinion different to your own. Circle jerking is good for no one, be glad somebody isn't afraid to disagree with women on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernetic View Post
    No, you are literally the cancer that is killing gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenegoose View Post
    Nobody's ever lost sleep over being called a cracker.

Network Hub
    I got War for Cybertron yesterday, installed it overnight and played a bit of it this morning. It's a nice shooter, quite competent, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to indicate gamepad controls (Third-person games are the one genre I prefer using a gamepad for) so sometimes I'm reduced to pressing random buttons and seeing what happens.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I really enjoyed two worlds 2. As long as you go in knowing it's loose in places, it's a lot of fun. Really neat environments and some interesting ideas.

There is a Steam sales thread for this kind of discussion, you know. No need to make a new thread every day. :P
    Multinational man of misery.

I spent around 50 hours in Tropico 3 last year.
    It's a very enjoyable management game. It's not very hard but it has personality.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    I got War for Cybertron yesterday, installed it overnight and played a bit of it this morning. It's a nice shooter, quite competent, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to indicate gamepad controls (Third-person games are the one genre I prefer using a gamepad for) so sometimes I'm reduced to pressing random buttons and seeing what happens.
    Yes, the controls are all kinds of screwy if you're on a Logitech pad, like I am. Luckily, I found this:
    http://rumblepad2.blogspot.com/2010/...cybertron.html

It makes the buttons sensible and much easier to figure out. Game becomes 200% better.

Stupid !@Q&* console conversions with their non-configurable button layouts and xbox-360 controller biases

I enjoy city builders but I just couldn't get into Tropico 3 for some reason. I wish I knew why - it just doesn't compel me the same way something like Caesar IV does.