Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel- View Post
    I beat both SOC and COP multiple times. SOC is my fav FPS of all time and probably best PC game ever made.
    Now that's an... interesting claim.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I beat both SOC and COP multiple times. SOC is my fav FPS of all time and probably best PC game ever made.
    I will second that claim! Maybe I'll just add 'best PC game ever made out of the ones I 've played.'

Quote Originally Posted by kataras View Post
    I will second that claim! Maybe I'll just add 'best PC game ever made out of the ones I 've played.'

that doesnot change that COP and SOC are 2 best PC games ever made

Lesser Hivemind Node
    that doesnot change that COP and SOC are 2 best PC games ever made
    that's true!

that's true!
    yeah. and according to Corrupt Mainstream media (VGA). COD is better. back in 2010 Stalker COP and Metro 2033 were highlight of FPS but both were overshadow by Black ops and halo reach.

I never put games on ordered lists, but yeah, STALKER: SOC is definitely one of my all-time favorite games, and I won't disagree with anyone who says it's better than game x.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    I can't say its best game overall,but it sure is best FPS game for me (SoC).

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Neat! Always nice to see people are still playing this for the first time. :)

Two (boring) powergamer tips:

- When you can afford to, completely ditch the vodka in favour of only packing antirads. The vodka weighs a ton and can really drag you down.

- In the same spirit, look over the weight of the different food types. If I remember correctly, bread weighs much less than the other types. Always have a stack of 5 or so and leave the rest in the personal chest you get access to at some point.

Overall, encumbrance can be a real headache, and prioritizing what to carry becomes quite important later on. As well as the two items mentioned, ammo can be a real baddie that you hardly realize is taking up half your carrying capacity since it takes so little space graphically on the screen.

And always travel light. ALWAYS. You'll need that extra sprinting speed. A lot of it.
    Art blog here.

Doodles poodles sheboodles

Cheers for the advice guys. I've actually hit the weight limit a few times already, and I pretty quickly worked out that carrying around 900 pistol shots was a waste. I'll probably drop the vodka soon thanks to your advice aswell, as I'm sitting on somewhere close to 20 antirads now.
    I'm also only carry two types of food: around 10 bread and 10 cans of whateveritis, so when I hit the 15 mark on bread I'll dumb the rest.

Sorry about the lack of a recent update, as I haven't really had time to play it this week, hopefully I'll be able to sit down and knock a few more days out over the weekend though.