Activated Node

Warz VS Dayz? Thoughts and opinions?

Hey Guys,

RedRobin here with a question on the new game coming out soon Warz. Now before we go into the politics and drama it has with its competitor Dayz. Let me ask Are you interested in what they have to offer? I personally just had some one give me a key and I cant lie... as a big dayz fan I am looking forward to testing this game out. I want to see what they spent so many "Years" in development on. (But I sort of want to see this game fail)

What are your thoughts and opinions? Here is the newest video by the JoblessGamers. They are giving a sneak peak of the environment of Warz... Looks just like Dayz if you ask me.

I rather wait for standalone DayZ

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Rauten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel- View Post
    I rather wait for standalone DayZ
    This. December can't come soon enough.

Network Hub
    Standalone Dayz is underwhelming, it's still Cherno but you can go in more buildings and it's the same engine, not using Arma 3's engine. They're rushing it so much it'll lack features and probably be more buggy than the Mod for awhile.

That said the shooting is great because it's based on ArmA and the shooting in Warz is just bad, like pea shooters.

Network Hub
    On the other hand DayZ won't be tied down by Arma 2's limitations either. They get to do whatever with the engine without worrying how it will affect Arma 2.

Well, it's a standalone, so they can do whatever they want with the engine. If you are talking about the mod, I don't think comparing a mod to a full game is fair.