Page 42 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    I have 3 Red Orchestra passes as well.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    I bought the Paradox bundle from Amazon a ways back, but already own Sword of the Stars. Anyone know if there's a way to transfer that to someone? I think all I have is a registration code that won't register on Steam or any other service (as far as I know).
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

The code can be used by anyone who has a disc distribution copy of the game. It's a traditional serial used during the installation process.

I also have 3 guest passes, RPS could have a server full of guests at this rate!

Also because I have all the games but always like to support, one humble bundle (plus the bonus games) to whoever wants it, PM me your e-mail address.

EDIT: OK bundle is gone
    Last edited by LaunchJC; 13-06-2012 at 08:44 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    I have a Beat Hazard key on Steam, PM me your favourite music. First come, first serve.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

maybe someone is kind enough to share a Dota2 invite? havent played any of those types of games before. haven't got anything to offer unfortunately, besides Red Orchestra 2 guest passes

All gone now.

4 Copies of Endless Space pre-order on Steam to give away to homes because more homes deserve to have Endless Space in them. PM me something which includes your Steam name or email and I'll send a copy your way unless I am out, in which case I won't.
    Last edited by Znea; 15-06-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    x2 Dirt3 Steam copies, from AMD Asus video card promo. *Gone

Payday (steam copy) *Gone

Diablo 3 guest pass x3 (not sure if restricted by region, from D3 CE North America) *Tenative

World Basketball Manager 2010 (oh Steam xmas promo gifts) *Gone

2-3 Dogfighter (Steam gift) *Gone

PM me. I will not be able to share till work is over. Updated.
    Last edited by Moraven; 16-06-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by grasskit View Post
    maybe someone is kind enough to share a Dota2 invite? havent played any of those types of games before. haven't got anything to offer unfortunately, besides Red Orchestra 2 guest passes
    If you haven't played DotA, DotA 2 will be an incredibly poor introduction to the genre, both for you and those you play with. There's little in the way of in-game tutorials or hand-holding. LoL or HoN would be better starts and are readily available.

Need your faith in adventure games restored?

Drop me a PM, there's a steam copy of Gemini Rue waiting for you.

edit: ...gone.
    Last edited by alms; 15-06-2012 at 09:52 PM.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Anyone happen to have a spare copy of Killing Floor? I don't have much in the way of trade at the moment excpet for the worthless 3 red orchestra 2 3 day passes, and the game "dogfighter". Also a couple of quid via paypal if you want it. I'm robdollar on steam if any kind souls are still awake?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Please find it in your heart to throw your wallet at TorchShips - it has less than 24 hours and sounds like a frankly awesome game.
    Last edited by ColOfNature; 17-06-2012 at 11:00 AM. Reason: I could have sworn I linked to the Kicksarter page. That's what I get for posting in the wee small hours.

Quote Originally Posted by pmh View Post
    If you haven't played DotA, DotA 2 will be an incredibly poor introduction to the genre, both for you and those you play with. There's little in the way of in-game tutorials or hand-holding. LoL or HoN would be better starts and are readily available.
    probably, but dota2 looks a lot more interesting/aesthetically pleasing to me than other ones. and theres plenty guides and videos to start of. i see no problem with it.
    anyway, i manged to get myself an invite, so if anyone want RO2 passes i still have 3 to hand out.

I've got a 10% off at Zavvi code sitting here which is somewhat useless as the postage to Australia is a tad more than 10%.

First person to poke me in a purely platonic fashion gets the code.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I just realised I have 2 copies of the Ship to give away and 3 (I think) passes for Red Orchestra (I m not sure they re still valid?)
    Anyone interested, PM me.

Edit: all copies of the Ship now gone, 2 passes for RO remaining.
    Last edited by kataras; 19-06-2012 at 09:18 AM.

I appear to have received a giftable copy of Nuclear Dawn, for no apparent reason. And I also still have a copy of The Ship (which I'm sure someone asked me about but I deleted their PM before replying - sorry, mysterious stranger) which comes with a second copy for you to pass on to someone else. PM me to stake your claim.

edit: Nuclear Dawn - nuclear gone, more like. Amirite? Yeah, I'm right, you know it.
    edit2: that Ship has sailed, people.
    Last edited by ColOfNature; 21-06-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ColOfNature View Post
    I appear to have received a giftable copy of
    Nuclear Dawn, for no apparent reason. And I also still have a copy of The Ship (which I'm sure someone asked me about but I deleted their PM before replying - sorry, mysterious stranger) which comes with a second copy for you to pass on to someone else. PM me to stake your claim.
    http://steamcommunity.com/games/nucl...49126287310939

That's why.

I have a free copy to give away,just PM me. - GONE
    Last edited by Florin; 21-06-2012 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Gone

The reason becomes apparent.

Copy of Nuclear Dawn for anyone who'd like it. PM me with steam ID or email, first come, first serve.

- GONE

I also have a key for the Secret World Beta Weekend, should anyone be having a problem getting one (though I think it's an open beta?). Anyway, it's there if you want it, PM if you do.
    Last edited by sinomatic; 21-06-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Probably not of any use to anybody but I have three guest passes for Red Orchestra 2, they are for 3 days.

PM me with your steam account name if you want one.