Page 64 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2303
    Obscure Node
    Someone wants Dota 2? Anyone? No?

I've got still 7 copies left and Valve sends me aditional every week, whatever shall I do with them... I just don't know.

edit: 5 copies left
    Last edited by Knufinke; 26-12-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Meeee pleeeeaaaseeee

Obscure Node
    I've got Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter and Rock of Ages, for anyone who wants them (and Dota 2 keys, but everyone has those).

Edit: These are steamgames.

Edit again: Only things left are Dota 2 keys.

Edit again again: Because I have to wait for 60 sec between each pm I have only replied to those I'm giving games to, and maybe one or two others.
    Last edited by safewood; 27-12-2012 at 01:00 PM.

The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC Steam Key for anyone with posts on the forum, in any non-grabbing-free-stuff thread.

Obscure Node
    Hello Everyone I would really appreciate a Dota 2 invite I have been wanting to get into this game for awhile but low on the money right now so if anyone has a key id really appreciate it my email is gorooski@yahoo.com

Jevan1000, your key is sent.

EDIT: Gone.

But still 4 DOTA2 keys for giving.
    Last edited by shaydeeadi; 01-01-2013 at 07:28 PM.

6 keys for Dota 2 available. PM me.

EDIT: 4 left, PM me your steam ID or an email address you want it sent to, or friend empeekay on Steam.
    Last edited by mpk; 31-12-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gwathdring's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gwathdring View Post
    I'm not sure how useful they are by now, as release could be happening soon (ish), but I've got 3 Dota beta keys for anyone who isn't currently part of the beta and doesn't want to wait for the game to come along in Valve time! It's a lot of fun (if insanely difficult to newcomers like myself), and I really like being part of Betas in general. You get to be part of the community from the get go, and get to help shape the game in tiny but enjoyable ways. :)

Shoot me a message and I'll send one your way.

Edit: Two remaining.

Edit: One Left.
    Just wanted to repost this, since they've been slow to evaporate and I've still got one to be rid of.
    I think of [the Internet] as a grisly raw steak laid out on a porcelain benchtop in the sun, covered in chocolate hazelnut sauce. In the background plays Stardustís Music Sounds Better With You. Thereís lots of fog. --tomeoftom

You ruined his point by putting it in context thatís cheating -bull0

got 3 dota2 invites to give out, you can PM me and/or contact on steam: Gesadt

i got 8 dota2 invites to give away if someone still dont have it

Activated Node
    (EDIT) Gone!

First post, so might as well use it for the public good =) I have a spare Dark Siders I key from the Amazon christmas sale. Anyone out there who didn't play it, PM me. Will update here when it's gone.
    Last edited by zephalopod; 03-01-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Good news, everyone!

I've done some cleaning up and stumbled upon a handful of unused Steam keys, mostly leftovers from various indie bundles and whatnot.

AirMech [1 available]

(They're probably not of much use seeing as the game is F2P, but what do I know. I've also got 2 in-game codes for the "Graduation Cap" and the "IR Companion Pet", respectively.)

Bastion [gone]

The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb [gone]

Cave Story+ [gone]

Legend of Grimrock [gone]

If you're interested in any of these, just send me a PM and I'll send you the key in question.

Only 1 item/person - first-come, first-served!*

* Due to my experiences the last time, I reserve the right to simply ignore people who are registered for the sole purpose of grabbing free stuff.
    Last edited by TechnoJellyfish; 08-01-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Activated Node
    Hey everybody!

I've got a spare key for Necrovision on Gamersgate. Don't even know why, but there you go.
    It's nothing special, but a fun shooter nonetheless.

Network Hub
    I can't believe it - I managed to offload my remaining Steam keys yesterday, and Steam give me another 4 today - Bastards !!!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gwathdring's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gwathdring View Post
    Just wanted to repost this, since they've been slow to evaporate and I've still got one to be rid of.
    So! Looks like I've still got one left. They gave me three more today, and I manged to get rid of my last one from the previous set and two others ...

One DOTA key remaining. Some closed beta with all these keys floating around. :P PM me if you want one. Or any of a dozen other RPSers with a bunch of spare DOTA keys.

Edit: Make that 2. 2 left.
    Last edited by gwathdring; 05-01-2013 at 08:05 PM.
    I think of [the Internet] as a grisly raw steak laid out on a porcelain benchtop in the sun, covered in chocolate hazelnut sauce. In the background plays Stardustís Music Sounds Better With You. Thereís lots of fog. --tomeoftom

You ruined his point by putting it in context thatís cheating -bull0

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbick View Post
    The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC Steam Key for anyone with posts on the forum, in any non-grabbing-free-stuff thread.
    Taken now.
    Last edited by Gerbick; 06-01-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Obscure Node
    Hi I have 4 keys for Dota 2 available to the first 4 peeps that PM me. It's pretty cool, I got my key from this thread only a month ago!

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    EDIT: all gone

No one wanted my goods in the Christmas Eve giveaway thread, and I was given something, so I'll try to unload a few Steam keys here.

One per household. You should be an established member (with either a substantial-ish post count *or* a registration date near or prior to mine), but this is waived if you gave or attempted to give something away here or in the Xmas Eve thread, not including Dota 2. Right of refusal reserved. PM if interested.

Dawn of War GOTY
    Saints Row 3
    Legend of Grimrock
    Last edited by internetonsetadd; 07-01-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    i've got a path of exile key up for grabs.

shoot me a pm.

edit: gone.
    Last edited by Spider Jerusalem; 08-01-2013 at 09:50 PM.

I had a steam two-pack of Don't Starve, and gave my second copy away in the Christmas Kindness thread.

I've now just realised that my steam key is no good for the chrome store (.. so I can't play at work!) and wondered if any kind soul would feel it in their karmic compassion to gift me a chrome key?

It's a long shot...

[edit: Contacted Developers who were nice enough to give me a Chrome key when i provided evidence of Steam purchase!]
    Last edited by corbain; 09-01-2013 at 11:26 AM.