Page 7 of 103 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Been too long since I last gave some gaming goodness away so the next two people who message me (with email address/Steam name of course!) here can get a copy of Post Apocalyptic Mayhem, as long as they promise not to kill me too badly if they see me playing it online :P

Edit: 2 down, 0 to go! Hope to see the two people who got the copies online for some mayhem soon :P
    Last edited by acroman56; 04-08-2011 at 07:14 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I've got a Steam key for the Humble Indie Bundle 2 (Braid, Revenge of the Titans, Machinarium and Osmos) for the first person to PM me. I don't think Cortex Command activates on Steam so I'm not really sure how to get that to you, though I do have it as well.

You know, in case anyone missed it.

And it's gone!
    Last edited by sabrage; 10-08-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Obscure Node
    Hey folks,

I'm giving away two steamgifts.com invite codes to RPSers, I'll give a quick explanation as to what it is.
    Steamgifts.com is an invite only site which allows people to enter give-aways for steamgames. The give-aways are entered and put up by the community.
    Entering works on a point system. Every time a game is posted everyone on the entire site gets 10% of the games worth in points (I.e if portal was posted everyone gets 1 point as 10% of 10 is 1) To enter a give-away you have to spend points equal to the amount of the price of the game, using portal as an example again, it would cost 10 points to enter. After the time limit is up, a winner is randomly selected and he is given the game. All of it is free, there is no real money requirements at any point.
    If your interested in one of the two codes PM me, I'd appreciate it if those who PM'd me are ones willing to gift games aswell as enter to win them the community is quite freindly and giving at the moment, I'd like to help keep it that way.
    (FAQ here : http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/91wo...and-guidelines)
    If I get alot of people asking me for codes I'll try and generate a few more (I encourage those I give codes to to do the same)

EDIT 4 : Gone again, I'd really appreciate it if those that recieved keys gave them out aswell! Its only fair guys, also I'll try to redeem a few more later when I get the chance, so keep the requests coming for now however I can't garntee anything.
    Last edited by bogart; 12-08-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Ok, now I can give something back to the community
    I have beat hazzard (only the game, no DLC's)
    to the first PM telling me something funny about a beating hazzard

Quote Originally Posted by bogart View Post
    Hey folks,

I'm giving away two steamgifts.com invite codes to RPSers, I'll give a quick explanation as to what it is.
    Steamgifts.com is an invite only site which allows people to enter give-aways for steamgames. The give-aways are entered and put up by the community.
    Entering works on a point system. Every time a game is posted everyone on the entire site gets 10% of the games worth in points (I.e if portal was posted everyone gets 1 point as 10% of 10 is 1) To enter a give-away you have to spend points equal to the amount of the price of the game, using portal as an example again, it would cost 10 points to enter. After the time limit is up, a winner is randomly selected and he is given the game. All of it is free, there is no real money requirements at any point.
    If your interested in one of the two codes PM me, I'd appreciate it if those who PM'd me are ones willing to gift games aswell as enter to win them the community is quite freindly and giving at the moment, I'd like to help keep it that way.
    (FAQ here : http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/91wo...and-guidelines)
    If I get alot of people asking me for codes I'll try and generate a few more (I encourage those I give codes to to do the same)

EDIT 3 : I've got two more CD keys, anyone?
    I'm wary about giving my steam login to your website TBH.

It is with the OpenID system, you don't actually login to that site, but login at steam and steam tells the site that you are who you claim to be... along with giving the site access to see what is in your library

Obscure Node
    As gotem mentions its perfectly safe, also I've got 3 available CD keys atm, theres been an increase in giveaways, thus we're all getting more points to spend on invites, so PM me if any of y'all are interested.

Edit : Gone
    Last edited by bogart; 13-09-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Well, of coruse those are safe as long as you make sure that when you enter your steam login details the browser shows that the url is form steam and there is no SSL error in the certificate :)

I'm offering up these steam keys:

<del>The One and Only Humble Indie Bundle(TM) #1 (Aquaria, World of Goo, Gish, Samorost 2, Penumbra: Overture)</del>

<del>The Second and Only Humble Indie Bundle(TM) #2 (Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans)</del>

As you may or may not be aware, Cortex Command is currently not available on Steam, but is supposed to unlock if/when it is released. Everything else should appear in your Steam account.

So, if anyone thinks that this would make their day any brighter, just send me a WH40K themed message/quote/quip/oneliner/whatever in a PM, and I'll be sure to post you the Steam key in return. Also, please indicate which one you prefer over the other, since I will be giving out only one bundle per person.

EDIT: Both bundles have been successfully claimed! Hurrah!
    Last edited by Scilantius; 16-08-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Does anyone have an extra copy of super meat boy? playing vvvvvv has really upped my interest in brutal platformers

Obscure Node
    I have a spare copy of Minecraft if anyone is interested drop us a PM. First in first serve.

Edit - ***All gone***
    Last edited by corrupt_tiki; 15-08-2011 at 06:51 AM.

I seem to have unredeemed Half-Life 2 copy. I sent it to someone long ago but he has not redeemed it so I take it that he does not want it. If there is still someone without Half-Life 2 then pm me to get it.

Edit: Gone.
    Last edited by KauhuK; 14-08-2011 at 09:13 PM.

Obscure Node
    Yet another copy of Frozen Synapse needs a loving home. If you want this wonderful game, PM me with your email address and/or steam name. All I want in return is your undying adoration.

Edit: Gone, I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Hall; 22-08-2011 at 04:58 PM.

http://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=6??swxetUGHx

replace the 2 ??'s after the gift= with something.
    Abbreviation for best friends. (Uppercase or not, that's for you to find out)
    Last edited by oldage; 23-08-2011 at 07:48 AM.

Activated Node
    Gentlemen!

As none of you may know, my birthday is coming up on Saturday. This is a good thing. However, a spiffing present for me would be owning Red Orchestra 2: The Deluxe Digits Edition. I'd buy it myself, but I am currently the proud owner of 0.42.

I am not asking for a handout here. I am actually requesting what must be the worst trade ever. I have a copy of Cogs, a code for the HIB 2, and all these TF2 guns/hats:

Hats For Trade
    • Genuine Hats
    • Genuine Brain Bucket
    • Genuine Dead Cone
    • Genuine Hetman's Headpiece
    • Genuine Janissary Ketche

Regular Hats
    • Hetman's Headpiece
    • Tough Guy's Toque

Promo Hats
    • Genuine Aperture Labs Hard Hat
    • Ellis' Cap

Weapons For Trade
    • Strange Weapons
    • Strange Revolver

Normal Weapons
    • Atomizer
    • Big Earner
    • Crusader's Crossbow
    • Eyelander
    • Fists of Steel
    • Gunslinger
    • Half-Zatoichi
    • Market Gardener
    • Razorback
    • Righteous Bison
    • Scottish Resistance
    • Sydney Sleeper
    • Ubersaw

Paint For Trade
    • A Deep Commitment to Purple

Tools/Misc. For Trade
    • None

Crates For Trade
    • None

So, gentlemen, PM me if you are interested in this very poor trade!
    Last edited by Teddy Leach; 23-08-2011 at 03:56 PM.

I've got a free copy of Cogs to get rid of. Picked it up somewhere.

Network Hub Peter Radiator Full Pig's Avatar
    Id love to get that! Good puzzle games are always a joy to have.

PM me your steam/email address, and I'll sort it for you. :)

This doesn't *quite* belong here, but I'll give it a shot. I have a key for redeeming a Steam copy of Portal 2 that came with PS3 versions of the game, and I'm looking to trade it for Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes on Steam. If anybody is interested, please let me know.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miker View Post
    This doesn't *quite* belong here, but I'll give it a shot. I have a key for redeeming a Steam copy of Portal 2 that came with PS3 versions of the game, and I'm looking to trade it for Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes on Steam. If anybody is interested, please let me know.
    I believe that the the PC download of Portal 2 needs to be registered to the same Steam account that was used on your PS3.