Page 65 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1958
    got 7 more dota keys to give out. PM me if you need em

I have 6 DOTA 2 keys. PM me if you want one!

Obscure Node
    Hey folks, got 13 x Dota 2 invites up for grabs. Feel free to PM or reply here in the thread with your mail and I'll send you one. Got L4D2 if anyone wants to make a trade :)

If only they would call Dota 2 open beta finally. Not like it is any closed right now, but all those damn keys everywhere, including my inventory...

I found something in my steam inventory called 'AirMech 2 - Gifts'. No idea what exactly that is, but if anyone plays AirMech 2 and wants some gift feel free to send me a pm including your steam handle.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Just out of interest, I pay very little if any attention to Dota 2, but I remember seeing it in the steam sales. Why are they selling if when people are passing around beta keys like STDs? Is there a difference between the one you buy and the beta? Is the beta one of those on going ones for experimenting before something makes it into the full game?

The paid version includes some in-game items and access to the game - The beta doesn't include the in-game items.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Do people in the beta and the paid version play together? And the in-game items, are they really worth 20 euro bucks?

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    Just out of interest, I pay very little if any attention to Dota 2, but I remember seeing it in the steam sales. Why are they selling if when people are passing around beta keys like STDs? Is there a difference between the one you buy and the beta? Is the beta one of those on going ones for experimenting before something makes it into the full game?
    It's a F2P game currently in beta. The beta keys give you access to said beta. The deals you buy like on Steam give you the usual package of goodies you can purchase for a F2P game as well as access to the beta.

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Are these beta keys even needed anymore? If I click my way through the game's store page I am presented a big fat "Play Now" button ... What's that about, then?

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    It's probably in open beta (which makes sense if they're selling stuff for it already). Open betas are usually the same as release for F2P games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Phish View Post
    Do people in the beta and the paid version play together? And the in-game items, are they really worth 20 euro bucks?
    The in-game items are, thus far and likely forever, purely cosmetic. They also drop at random and pre-determined intervals at the end of matches.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJellyfish View Post
    Are these beta keys even needed anymore? If I click my way through the game's store page I am presented a big fat "Play Now" button ... What's that about, then?
    I understand that you can install the client this way, but you can only spectate on games and not play them without a beta key.

However with the beta keys available in abundance and everybody i know of who applied on the site in as well, i think it is fair to assume the game actually beeing much more of an open beta with some wierd marketing calling it 'closed' so more people buy the access.

Got Trine and Painkiller (black edition) from the current indie gala to give away.

Painkiller taken
    And so does Trine
    Last edited by Avish; 10-01-2013 at 07:09 AM.

Activated Node
    I actually found it quite funny when Valve put the early access on sale, but , as I kinda expected, it made it into the top sellers at some point, even. I suppose some people got no friends :D Or no friends that play videogames (this sounds already more familiar :/) and aren't into communities and such, so, no easy access to STDs for them, they have ot actually pay for them :D

I have Steam keys for Darksiders and Magicka Collection + Vietnam. They're from Amazon, so if you're not comfortable with that you may want to wait for the next offer. I naturally take no responsibility for any repercussions for using Amazon keys, but I have yet to hear of anyone being reprimanded.

Available for people with accounts from 2012 or earlier and have more than 10 posts on their record.

EDIT: Darksiders gone. PM if you're interested.

EDIT 2: In a shocking turn of events, Darksiders has reappeared, while Magicka scurried off to places unknown. I also may have a code for Victoria II, but I don't think it's Steam.

EDIT 3: Darksiders gone again. Victoria's still here. I'll add Psychonauts to the list (Steam). Same procedure as last time? Same procedure as every time.

EDIT 4: All gone.
    Last edited by Fanbuoy; 21-01-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Have free key for trine ;) pm me if someone wants . Also maybe who has dlc's for magicka for me ?
    Edit: Trine is Gone
    Last edited by JohnWar; 13-01-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Network Hub
    Another round of DOTA2 keys, currently 8 left. PM me your steamid (which is your account name).

Also seeking a copy of Battlefield Bad Company 2 if anyone happens to have one.

4 dota invites still left. pm with email ill send them out.

Activated Node
    heh, man, maybe we should make a sticky somewhere saying "if you want dota 2, go to kindness thread and ask" as dota 2 offers are getting to be akin to spam by now :D (obviously, no offence/criticism meant to anything or anyone at all(and indeed, if 20 people are lurking here for dota 2 keys, and I don't know, sorry, please do get in touch with me, I got about a thousands :D))