Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2022
    I figure this may be a long shot, but does anyone have a gift copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations - Gold Edition they might have picked up at 75% off? Willing to offer the same price + $1 for it.

Network Hub
    I know this isn't really in the spirit of this thread, but given the recent article I was wondering if anyone has a spare Gun Monkeys key? Naturally I would ensure that any spare keys I got found their way back here.

Activated Node
    I had the exact same thoughts that Creeping Death did. If anyone has any spares I would love to try the game and continue the giving train.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Now that the Humble Origin bundle is over I have some steam keys. I have no need of them as I have no problems with Origin.

ALL GONE

All steam keys, pm for a key.
    Last edited by Kiril; 01-09-2013 at 12:19 PM.

I'd advise against that since it's not in the spirit of the bundle. You're giving away the games that you are already playing yourself.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    I have a Men of War Steam key looking for a home.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Copy of Gun Monkeys if some one wants it.

edit - and its gone.
    Last edited by LowKey; 30-08-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I've picked up the recent Paradox Humble Bundle, which has given me an additional Europa Universalis 3 key. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM and I will send you over the key.

Bear in mind, that the Complete pack doesn't contain the two most recent DLCs. I've played very little EU3, so I couldn't tell you how important these are, but I'm sure you can upgrade to whole thing fairly cheaply.

Edit: And it's gone.
    Last edited by Vandelay; 05-09-2013 at 11:39 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Have the Origin bundle and have some duplicates. PM if your interested in any of the games in the bundle. Don't see SteamGifts as really the right spirit in giving totally (get's too crazy over there ;) ).

[Update] Eeks. My head is spinning. DS, DS3, and Crysis 2 have gone.
    Last edited by TechnicalBen; 03-09-2013 at 10:44 PM.

A Steam code for Paradox's Dungeonland up for grabs. Message me.

I received a 10% off coupon for the new Shadow Warrior, which is only valid until the day the game releases. In other words, it's only useable to pre-order the game. I'm not going to do that, so I'll give it to anyone who will.

Got a 2nd copy of The Showdown Effect that I don't need so if anyone is interested just PM me ^^

Edit: Already gone guys! :)
    Last edited by b00ndit; 08-09-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hullo folks! I have the majority of the EA Humble bundle, both on steam and origin (games I'm not interested in or duplicates, so I reckon I'm not breaking the spirit of the sale and the thread). While I'm giving those away, I was wondering if anyone was willing to trade games (mainly interested in Euro Truck Simulator 2, Sanctum 2 or pretty much any indie game).
    Drop me a PM!

UPDATE: some keys are gone, but there's still some stuff available, so there you go. Also, I'm willing to trade (but not give away) HL2: Episode 2.
    Last edited by Prolar Bear; 09-09-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Faldrath's Avatar
    So I was looking at my Steam inventory and realized I have a 90% off coupon for Sacred Citadel. Which seems to be a co-op beat-em-up? I've no interest in it, so if anyone wants it, I'm "Faldrath" on Steam as well.

(act fast, though. Coupon expires September 12th)

That reminds me I've got a 75% off Droid Assault coupon, if anyone's interested. It doesn't stack, so it should be about 2.5 units of currency.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Quote Originally Posted by LTK View Post
    I received a 10% off coupon for the new Shadow Warrior, which is only valid until the day the game releases. In other words, it's only useable to pre-order the game. I'm not going to do that, so I'll give it to anyone who will.
    I has one too and have no intention of sacrificing the required degree of monetary ownership, so if you want one just knock on my.. errr.. Steam.. door (nick: Battlehenkie) or shoot me a PM here. It lasts until Sept. 26th 06:59!

Quote Originally Posted by Battlehenkie View Post
    I has one too and have no intention of sacrificing the required degree of monetary ownership, so if you want one just knock on my.. errr.. Steam.. door (nick: Battlehenkie) or shoot me a PM here. It lasts until Sept. 26th 06:59!
    Well, turns out those are useless because you can't combine them with the pre-order discount and it expires before the discount does.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I don't mean to be an annoying lad, but I remind everyone that I still have some games from the Origin bundle, including The Sims.

Obscure Node
    I have Trine 2,Mark of the ninja and FTL keys.
    PM me.

Edit:And they are gone!
    Last edited by zveti; 11-09-2013 at 09:56 PM.

ola people:
    both these for steam, hope someone enjoys (tho would be nice for others if you post a message upon claiming them)

brutal legend: B3FIY-VCTJI-3YE8D
    mark of the ninja: GYC9J-N2BJZ-T45F2

all best