Page 8 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    <s>Due to me being a) busy and b) stupid, I had forgotten until just now that buying Frozen Synapse gives you two copies instead of the usual one. I don't know anyone who would want it so I'm going to give it away here.

However, I think first come, first served sucks as a method for distributing stuff; so I will pick a random person from the next bunch of people to PM me declaring their interest.

It will be in the form of a Steam gift, so be aware of that if you're not a fan of Steam.</s>

EDIT: Now gone. If I haven't PM'd you, then the God of free games did not smile upon you this day. (i.e you were unlucky)
    Last edited by airtekh; 01-09-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    I believe that the the PC download of Portal 2 needs to be registered to the same Steam account that was used on your PS3.
    The Steam account seems to have some point been logged in on a PS3, yes, but they've no way of checking the same owner.

Network Hub
    I have a (Steam) copy of Cossacks: Back to War and of Splinter Cell: Conviction, if anyone's interested. I'd ask you to do something interesting in exchange, but that would probably just waste your far too valuable time :P

Network Hub
    What is interesting is my steam offered to let me gift a copy of cossacks because I own it...only problem being that I don't own it, weird that. May I get the copy of Cossacks?

Would love to receive Splinter Cell: Conviction if it's still available. Pretty please.

Oh wow, Conviction! IS it any good?

I just got an extra copy of Hearts of Iron 3 which I do not need via Gamers Gate.
    Interested?
    Send me a PM.

Obscure Node
    I got 2 guest passes for Killing Floor if anyone is interested PM me on steam Name: Archillios

Quote Originally Posted by Sunjumper View Post
    I just got an extra copy of Hearts of Iron 3 which I do not need via Gamers Gate.
    Interested?
    Send me a PM.
    And the copy is gone.

Obscure Node
    I grabbed a vindictus beta key from RPS earlier but I've decided against using it as I doubt I'd play it very much, if another RPSer missed his chance to get a key then throw me a PM! (Also have another steamgifts key to give to a loving home)

EDIT : Steamgifts code is gone!
    Last edited by bogart; 15-09-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Could you tell us what steamgifts do you have?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    I still have a copy of Shattered Horizon going begging. <s>The (...d20...) 6th person to PM me gets it.</s>

I hope this thread can survive the new exchange system on Steam. It would be a shame if it were to atrophy.

Edit: Bollocks. I can't be bothered staying up long enough to wait for six of you to ask. imirk wins by being first.
    Last edited by ColOfNature; 13-09-2011 at 03:24 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Why would I want to give games to you lot when I can trade them for hatssssss

Because you are a nice and kind person.

Or because you have much more hats than we do... Why would you want a plethora of puny hats? To trade them for good ones? Oh...

Network Hub
    Does anyone actually use those TF2 Suppy crates? If someone wants mine you can have them. I recently deleted few before realizing I can advertise them here so now I have only 2 Crate series n. 28 and one n. 26.

Fellow RPSers - Thanks to Bogart, I have a Steamgifts account, and have recently generated three (3) invites for the system.
    Count them!!

<s>Invite 1</s>
    <s>Invite 2</s>
    Invite 3

If anyone would be interested in one, send me a Warhammer 40k Astartes themed Private communique.
    (Again? Sheesh, I have no imagination whatsoever)
    Last edited by Scilantius; 15-09-2011 at 11:36 PM.

Obscure Node
    By steamgifts I meant an invite code to http://www.steamgifts.com/ Not that I've another steam gift, sorry, probably should of made that a little more clear :P

Network Hub
    And how does that service work? I couldn't find it on the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodier View Post
    And how does that service work? I couldn't find it on the page.
    You must register and then it will ask for a invite code.