Page 12 of 102 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Cave Story+

Edit 3: Final Edit: Well that is all the copies gone to loving homes with loving computers owned by loving users who lovingly play them. Tune in next episode and see who the newest exciting contributor to the Kindness Club is.
    It could even be YOU!

Re-edit: One final copy still available for some lucky sap.

Edit: Right, time to put an end to this, four copies left.

So Cave Story+ is on Steam and this is the most exciting news because it is a wonderful amazing game that is awesome so I immediately came here to put it up for grabs.

I am uncertain as to how many copies to give away and generally give away more than I say anyway so PM me if you're interested and we'll see how long it takes for my bank account to dwindle to the point where I figure I better stop swindling myself.
    Last edited by Znea; 25-11-2011 at 05:18 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    I have these, some twice over, so here you go:

Steam key for:
    Uplink,
    Darwinia
    Multiwinia,
    Defcon,

(Edit: Removed. Some of these need Multiplayer keys (I have unused multiplayer keys for Defcon and Multiwinia) , so PM me for both Steam key and multiplayer keys.
    )

Steam key for:
    Aquaria,
    Crayon Physics Deluxe

6I5BV-0DJY0-5R9R8

(If you want to experience Multiwinia, play it soon before the Humble Bundle rush collapses and it goes back to being dead :( )
    Last edited by Cooper; 24-11-2011 at 12:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

EDIT: all gone, unfortunately got more responses than keys, will post any more I get, sorry to everyone who missed out

Got two extra beta keys/invites for DOTA2, PM me with your Steam info and I will try to figure out how to send it to you (its a Steam item). Might take me a bit to reply as its Thanksgiving and there are family things to be done.
    Last edited by lasikbear; 25-11-2011 at 02:56 AM. Reason: all gone!

Activated Node
    Passing on the kindness, I'd like to give someone out there the Max Payne bundle; it says EU on it, so it does look like it's region-locked, but PM me and the first one gets the pack.

Edit: Sorry guys, it's been taken.
    Last edited by ReverendMoosey; 24-11-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Obscure Node
    Frozen synapse key from the Humble FS bundle : HUMBAGFD9W6FTBCFVZ63
    Goodluck!

Network Hub
    Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please! - Steam Key from the indie royale sale

FCMR0-QLFIV-B448C

I already have it from the summer sale, its a great little game.

Gentlepersons of the kindness club!

I have 2 entertainment products to give out, after a long run of no kindness because I'm a soulless husk.

1. Ben There, Dan That/Time Gentlemen, Please! Double Deluxe Super Hammertime Pack

2. Gish

BTDT/TGP comes in either Steam or Desura (or both) flavours, Gish is steam only.

To win, PM me which one you desire and an amusing chat up line/anecdote/terrible joke.

And no claiming both, because then you'll be a scrounger, and nobody likes those :(

Good luck and have fun!

EDIT: A new kindness appears!

3. Irukandji - Desura key

Same as above blah blah etc
    Last edited by CWalker; 25-11-2011 at 11:19 PM.

Network Hub
    Znea gifted me Cave Story + on Steam, out of the blue. Wanted to say thanks. Probably the (objectively)best gift anyone's ever given me.

Please if someone is so kind to give me a key here or on steam,my name is BloodyRo
    Thanks

Srry for my bad english

Network Hub
    Just a reminder I still have a Fate of the World key for Steam and/or Desura. I'm not sure, if someone activates it on one system does it cancel the other key or do I effectively have 2 copies of the game to give away?

Also, Theatre of War 3 Korea on Gamersgate. PM if interested.

--------

Slightly off topic but I feel I need to add to what outoffeelinsobad said. Znea gifted me a copy of Cave Story too and, while I've been distracted by Saints Row 3 recently, I have managed to get a few hours in. It seems fairly awesome so far, so thanks very much Znea for that act of kindness :)

Edit: Fate of the World is gone
    Last edited by Creeping Death; 28-11-2011 at 02:12 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node squareking's Avatar
    Though I don't have anything to offer at the moment, I'd love a spare copy/key of <thanks Moosey!>
    Last edited by squareking; 29-11-2011 at 09:12 PM.
    steam

Network Hub
    Spare copy of Cthulhu Saves the World/Breath of Death VII on steam. Both are really good rpgs.

I'm also debating whether or not to give away my copy of Runespell: Overture... Doesn't really seem like my kind of thing. I'll ask my girlfriend first and if she doesn't want it it'll pop up here later. Definately wont be preordering another indie royale bundle as it's already cheaper than the preorder price and this one is rather uninteresting to me :/

Also as a reminder, Theatre of War 3: Korea still looking for a good home on gamersgate.

Edit: Cthulhu Saves the World/Breath of Death VII and Theatre of War 3 are now gone.
    Last edited by Creeping Death; 30-11-2011 at 02:02 PM.

Activated Node
    Right, I have a spare key for Steam that will deliver Darwinia, DEFCON, Uplink, and Multiwinia, along with the multi-player keys that go with it. PM me, to the first one the spoils.

Edit: Sorry folks, it's gone.
    Last edited by ReverendMoosey; 29-11-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Thanks to Indiebundling Goodness, I now own Cthulhu Saves The World + Breath of Death VII twice.

First come, first serve, but drop a note here saying that you activated them on Steam so that other people can stop trying, 'kay?

Breath of Death VII: 9GDQF-BKTIX-665F4
    Cthulhu Saves The World: 9TH77-824GW-0JWV5

/Gone!
    Last edited by Vexing Vision; 30-11-2011 at 01:11 PM.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Obscure Node
    Grabbed 'em. Thanks.

Thanks Znea and Creeping Death
    Last edited by Florin; 30-11-2011 at 04:08 PM.

Hi, just wondering if there's a spare Runespell Overture out there, I would gladly take care of it!:) Thank you!

Obscure Node
    I have a spare key to (the really, really good) Eufloria from the Indie Royale for the first person who PMs me.....GO!

EDIT: AND IT'S GONE!
    Last edited by Shroom; 02-12-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node Juan Carlo's Avatar
    I have an extra "Ben There Dan That/time gentlemen please" steam key if anyone still wants it. If you want it PM me.

Edit: gone
    Last edited by Juan Carlo; 03-12-2011 at 12:04 PM.

The Amazing RPS Advent Calendar 2011 giveaway

The... Intro?
    Right, so it is December and you all know what that means! It means the Devil Melons have once again succeeded in battling off the Martian Ducks and we will all live another year.

However, it also means it is the season of giving because of reasons, and it is in that spirit of giving, as opposed to the spirit of killing green ducks which pervaded last month, that I would like to offer up one copy of each of the games featured on The Amazing RPS Advent Calendar 2011 (discounting ones which are free for reasons too complicated to go into at the moment) as they are revealed. I will also be giving away five copies of game number 24, so hopefully it is free.

The Rules:
    What would this be without rules? Fun probably. Anyways there are rules for this, so here they are in all their glory:

0. Just to clarify, all you need do is send me a PM with your request, yes it is that easy.

1. I will only accept requests for games that have been revealed by RPS, so no guessing at what's next in the hopes of nabbing it. I will be using the clocks on this site to judge this.

2. I live in Canada, and the far side of Canada at that so don't expect rapid responses to PMs, I need to be awake in order to respond. Yes, this is a rule.

Edit:
    3. I will now be picking a random name from all those who PM for each game. Hopefully this will disperse the giveaway more evenly across the world, and also prevent lack of sleep. However, these accounts have a limited mailbox so some issues may arise if this gets popular, please be patient and understanding if that occurs.

4. All requests should be PMed to me with an email account I can use to give the gift to, as well as any preference in terms of sales platform if such choices exist. If no preference is stated I will use my own judgement and will favour Steam as I am most familiar with it.

5. I will try my best fulfill one copy of each game, but if a game proves to be overly difficult to gift for whatever reason I may fall back on a substitution.

That's everything I can think of and five is a good number so we'll leave it there.

The Games:
    Green means a game is gone, a green game is not resting, it is dead, deceased, no more, it is a late game, much as you are if you were in fact looking to pick up a game which has turned green, I hope this makes things clear.
    For contrast available games will be marked in Blue, and free games will be plain old Black.

1. Total War: Shogun 2

2. Don’t Take it Personally Babe, It Just Ain’t Your Story (Free, get it here)

3. Serious Sam 3:BFE

4. The Witcher 2

5. The Dream Machine (Full game bundle)

6. Orcs Must Die

7. Cthulhu Saves the World x5 (all gone)

8. Battlefield 3

9. Saints Row: The Third

10. Portal 2

11. Fate of the World

12. Terraria

13. Batman: Arkham City

14. Dead Island

15. Realm of the Mad God (Free, play it here)

16. Binding of Isaac

17. Rage

18. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

19. To The Moon

20. Dungeons of Dredmor

21. Bastion

22. SpaceChem

23. Deus Ex: Human Revolution

24. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Self Interested Part:
    With all that sorted I would also like to point anyone feeling generous to this little site http://8bitfunding.com as I am interested in some of the projects on there and feel the site needs more traffic. Okay, all done the self interested part.

And that's it for now.
    Last edited by Znea; 20-02-2012 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Adding a little more