Page 19 of 117 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Lesser Hivemind Node westyfield's Avatar
    Coupon for 50% off any Valve title (on Steam, obviously). It's only valid between the 2nd of January and the 1st of March 2012, and it doesn't apply to titles released after the 2nd of January 2012 (so you can't use it to buy DOTA 2, for example).
    Here's a list of games it can be used on.
    PM me your Steam username if you want it - I'll add you and try to figure out the trading system.

Network Hub
    This offer has gone
    Last edited by psyk; 26-12-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Two things cluttering up my Steam inventory, happy to give away on a first-come-first-served basis. PM me your Steam name and we'll see if this will work.

Half Life 2
    Penny Arcade Combo Pack (http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7135/)

EDIT: Both now gone!
    Last edited by JayTee; 20-12-2011 at 04:14 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node fiddlesticks's Avatar
    I've got the following games just waiting for a kind new owner:

Half-Life
    Half-Life 2
    Half-Life 2: Episode 1

If you're interested in any one of them, just send me a pm.

Edit: That was quick! All gone already, I'm afraid.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 20-12-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Obscure Node
    Righto everyone, I have one Steam Key for Section 8: Prejudice with full DLC, available just in time for the holidays. However to make it fair to everyone, I won't be making the random winning draw until the evening of the 23rd (Mountain Standard Time.) Please note that I will stop taking submissions after mid-morning of the 23rd (MST once again.) So, with that said and done, read the rules, best of luck and Happy Holidays!

1. PM me with your email associated with Steam that you want it gifted to.

2. In the PM, list your top 5 favorite games of ALL TIME. (If you do not include this, you will NOT be included in the draw.)

3. Include in the PM what you like about RPS the most, and why. (Same as Rule 2, if you don't include this, you won't be entered in the draw.)

Best of luck and Happy Holidays to all the amazing people here at RPS!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    It would appear that I managed to fluke a copy of Fate of the World on my first day present! Huzzah! Except I already have it! Do you? Would you like it? PM me if so! I'll random number select when I get home in a couple of hours!
    Last edited by Sarigs; 20-12-2011 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Gone i'm afraid!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Humble Bundle 4 has added Humble Bundle 3 - but I bough that one too, so if you want a Steam key for Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight and And Yet It Moves (one key unlocks all 5) then PM me.

Edit: well that didn't take long. It's-a gone.
    Last edited by ColOfNature; 20-12-2011 at 08:50 PM.

Obscure Node
    Desura keys for

Humble bundle 3
    Introversion Bundle
    Last edited by bogart; 24-12-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Removing taken games from list

Activated Node
    Hi, this is slightly unrelated to the general conversation, but whenever I go on this forum I get attacked by "Exploit Kit Variant 11". I have Norton Antivirus; anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by piggydiggy View Post
    Hi, this is slightly unrelated to the general conversation, but whenever I go on this forum I get attacked by "Exploit Kit Variant 11". I have Norton Antivirus; anyone else had a similar experience?

Thanks
    Ye, my avast does the same

piggydiggy: discussion thread for that is here.

Either way, I also have a key for HIB#3 (Steam). PM me if you want it. Will edit this post when it's gone. People with less than 10 posts and 10 days on their RPS Forums account need not apply (Sorry!) unless I later on edit this post to reflect that (in case no-one PMs me :P)

Thanks to Steam, I have a copy of Defcon which I can gift. So if thou wouldst like, let me know your Steam ID and I'll wing it too you.

EDIT: Gone.
    Last edited by Gerbick; 20-12-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Network Hub
    This post has moved
    Last edited by psyk; 26-12-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Just wanted to thank ComradePenguin again for that Dota 2 key. Really made my day

Obscure Node
    I have a 25% Valve discount voucher from Steam - the usual one valid from Jan 2nd. If anyone wants it please send me a PM

I'm giving away three copies of Kohan: Ahriman's Gift to the first three people that want it.

Obscure Node
    I have a Humble Bundle #3 steam key, if anyone wants it send me a PM.

Obscure Node

Spacechem, 50% off. Frozen Synapse, free!

I seem to have a 50% off spacechem coupon on Steam, but I already bought it, played it, and got too embarrassed by how hard it was to continue. Anyways, 50% off! Who wants it?

I also still have a free copy of Frozen Synapse I never found a home for amongst my friends.

Send a PM if you are interested in either. If you take the Frozen Synapse, I may require a few games with you as payment :). I love that game, but haven't played it in a while.

Activated Node
    I have a spare 50% off Valve coupon on Steam I don't need, anyone wants it, just PM me.

Right, so I just won a copy of Hunted: Demons Forge on Steam and have no interest in the game myself but if any of you RPS'ers want a copy shoot me a PM with your Steam name and I will pick one of you at random sometime this afternoon. Good luck and Merry Festivus one and all :D