Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4989979899
Results 1,961 to 1,965 of 1965
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zdeno84 View Post
    Just bought 'Frozen Synapse' on steam (on sale atm and also free to play this weekend) and you apparently get 2 copies with each purchase. Should anyone want one I can send it as a gift through steam.

just PM me (leaving for the weekend, but will check when I'm back)

edit: gifted
    Be sure to check out the Rock Paper Synapse subforum here to have some games with fellow RPSers.
    The Medallion of the Imperial Psychopath, a Napoleon: Total War AAR
    For the Emperor!, a Total War: Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai AAR

Since I have too much strategy for my own good:

Victoria II - A House Divided DLC
    Hearts of Iron III - Complete

Giveaways are open to any forum member who's had at least 50 posts to the moment the giveaways have been created (that would be April 24th 00:40 GMT)

To enter you need to login through Steam to the SteamGifts site (which is safe). Good luck!
    Last edited by alms; Yesterday at 02:54 PM.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Apparently me and everyone else got beta invites on Steam for Dead Island Epidemic. I haven't played it, and I don't think I'll have time to play it, but people who did play it murr occasionally that it's a decent-ish okay-ish experience. Ish.

So hook me up on Steam or pm me your steam-certified email address if you want me to send you a key (I have three spares).

I promise I will not sell your email address unless I get a really good offer.
    My games-related Twitter: VexingVision

Currently playing: Hearthstone; Blood Bowl; Dominions 4
    Currently waiting for: Wildstar; Darkest Dungeon

Activated Node
    I'm feeling kind today so if anyone would like my spare copy of X-Com: Enemy Unknown they can have it. My username on steam is DunCan. If you have some trading cards or CS:GO skins to trade that would sweeten the deal since I will sell these and add it to my piggybank for buying dirt cheap games but its not a condition.

Activated Node
    If anyone wants it I have a Steam voucher for 90% off Space Trader: Merchant Marine going spare. This will take the cost of the game down to 35p