Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Activated Node
    If you're really desperate for the Nukem DLC, here's another code, you crazy fool you.
    8GSHA-8SCMR-9UQJY-85FS9-DDLC1

EDIT: Already gone. That was quick.

I bought the GTA-bundle on Gamersgate and have no use for GTA 3 and Vice City because I already own them on CD.

Feel free to shoot me a PM here or via STEAM, my name there is 'sharks.don't.sleep'

Cheers.

EDIT: Already gone. That was quick.
    Last edited by Chauvigny; 17-10-2011 at 07:36 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    More freebies, I have one key for Deus Ex: Human Revolution and one for DIRT 3. Throw me a pm on these forums if you want either or both.

Edit: All gone.
    Last edited by DarkFenix; 17-10-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    If anyone here has any interest on World of Tanks, I have a 7€ credit on the gold shop. Apparently only works with the EU version, but I'm not sure that there is even other versions. For more information PM me.

EDIT: GONE now!
    Last edited by somini; 27-10-2011 at 10:02 AM.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Network Hub
    So I want to repay the kindness of this forum user's by offering you an invite to steamgifts.com. If anyone is interested just PM me.

I have a 30-day free Onlive code that I'm willing to trade for a steam gift (Borderlands, preferably). You do have to give your card details (Which is why I cannot use the code), and if you don't cancel, you get charged, but 30 days seems a pretty long enough time to see whether or not it's worth paying for. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Activated Node
    Right, so it's the end of the month and I'm skint. Any kind chap out there willing to gift me Silent Hunter 4 - U-boat Missions on Steam? I'd be happy to return the favour (or the money, in a week or so).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    It looks like I have a Steam-key spare for Sanctum the co-op tower-defense first-person shooter thing which people still insist is kinda really good, while I think it's kinda really "meh".

PM me why you think Sanctum would appeal to you, and I'll give the key to the PM which convinced me most by tonight (so in 15 hours or so).

(Alternatively, if this sounds like too much work, just go over to the indieroyale.com-bundle and buy it for less than 3 or 4€ or wherever they are at right now.)

Gone!
    Last edited by Vexing Vision; 28-10-2011 at 08:11 AM.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

And I have got a free version of A.R.E.S. if anyone would like to have a side scroling 2D shooter.
    (And you should do yourself the favour and download the free Hurricane)

And it is gone.
    Last edited by Sunjumper; 27-10-2011 at 07:30 PM.

Network Hub
    Another spare copy of Sanctum here if anyone wants it.

Obscure Node
    Make it two spare copies then, feel free to P.M ;)

EDIT: Not anymore, sorry, try the guy above though, he might still have his.
    Last edited by Tatourmi; 30-10-2011 at 09:57 PM.

Activated Node
    Another Sanctum and a Nimbus. PM me if either appeal.

EDIT: All gone.
    Last edited by izal; 01-11-2011 at 05:17 PM.

EDIT: Holy kurdoodle people sure are interested in new shiny things as compared to old obscure things aren't they. All five copies have been called so no more availability. Look to the stars people, but not our star as it is far too bright and will probably blind you.

I say again, ALL GONE!

Hey all you space whales, snake birds, gorilla lizards, psychic possums, monarchical insects, and boring humans. Who among you want to taunt your friends by being one of the few who own a game that doesn't work right now but should at some point in the indeterminate future?

Well I'm here to offer you an opportunity to do just that, but only for two of you. Whomsoever PMs me most immediately after my posting of this and the first most subsequent PMer will receive unto their Steam accounts one copy of Sword of the Stars 2.

That person could be you! You too could enjoy seeing the game in your list of games available to download, knowing that you could, but that it would probably be pointless at this point. One day though, one day.

Anyways yes, two copies of SotS 2 up for grabbing.
    Last edited by Znea; 03-11-2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: No more space explodey games to give away.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    I have a Steam key (and/or Desura, if you prefer) for Nimbus available. It's quite a good little puzzle game, I already owned it.

Theatre of War 3 gone.

Finally, if there are any Mac gamers here, I still have Tidalis and Cities in Motion for Mac on Gamersgate.

First person to complete the 12 challenges I set will get the games they desire. The challenges are all PMing me. I'd prefer not to give them all to the same person unless no one else is interested.
    Last edited by Kelron; 03-11-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Activated Node
    I don't want it, but crikey that is generous.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Fumarole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelron View Post
    I also have a copy of Theatre of War 3 on Gamersgate. It is apparently not very good, but maybe you want it anyway.
    I'll take this if it is still available. And now I'll PM you.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumarole View Post
    I'll take this if it is still available. And now I'll PM you.
    Already been claimed, sorry.

And thanks, Znea. You're putting the rest of us to shame.

Network Hub
    OK, a slightly more unusual one:

A friend has come down ill, so I have a spare ticket to go to Distant Worlds: Music From Final Fantasy on Saturday evening in the Royal Albert Hall (Circle T, Row 5). Anybody interested? (Every Nobuo fan I know around here already has tickets or existing bonfire night plans).

You can have it for, like, a beer or something. You'd also have to cope with sitting next to me for a few hours, though I suppose you could always try and swap seats with whoever's on your other side ;)

And no, I won't be cos-playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Estel View Post
    OAnd no, I won't be cos-playing.
    Well, in that case, I will have to decline the offer, good sir!

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekiel2517 View Post
    Well, in that case, I will have to decline the offer, good sir!
    Well, perhaps something loosely modelled on the Turks?