Page 103 of 111 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2205
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Some Humble Bundle gifts, free-for-all because I don't have the time and patience for anything else. Grab what you want and at least try to say what you got. I'll probably update this post later.

Deadlight: gone
    Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition: already gone!
    Terraria: gone
    Crusader Kings II (only vanilla): gone
    THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII: gone

Edit: sorry to undermine you, Eight Rooks
    Last edited by SirKicksalot; 19-08-2014 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKicksalot View Post
    Some Humble Bundle gifts, free-for-all because I don't have the time and patience for anything else. Grab what you want and at least try to say what you got. I'll probably update this post later.

Deadlight: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=hcwcPeRt8zxc48KP
    Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=zz3xsEhawZZEuYT5
    Terraria: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=PV8FMvAWKUqrqkw7
    Crusader Kings II (only vanilla): https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=xn8dT2HGyAEqCfzw
    THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=fuCDaqeWVznbf2XX

I've taken the GalCivII one
    Thanks a lot!

Deadlight: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=hcwcPeRt8zxc48KP
    Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition: already gone!
    Terraria: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=PV8FMvAWKUqrqkw7
    Crusader Kings II (only vanilla): https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=xn8dT2HGyAEqCfzw
    THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=fuCDaqeWVznbf2XX

I grabbed Terraria, thanks.
    Coincidentally, I have some coupons if anyone wants them; 80% OFF Montague's Mount & 50% OFF Dream (valid till September 2nd), and 2x 25% OFF Pixel Piracy (non-stackable, valid till April 15th).
    Building, fixing and using PCs since 1999. Only PCs. Always PCs.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    No worries, I didn't expect to be the only one.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    If you've somehow managed to avoid them up 'til now, I have gift links for [Gone] and Crusader Kings II to give away.
    Last edited by sabrage; 20-08-2014 at 11:47 AM.

whoever picked up alpha kimori from Eight Rooks i would be curious to hear what you think..

Network Hub
    I've got a copy of Max Payne 3 that has been sitting in my Steam inventory for ages. An Estonian friend once kindly gifted it to me, not knowing it would be restricted to his region (CIS). Making it useless to me, and I don't know anyone else from that region.

So, first person to reply to this post from one of the following countries gets it for no monies!

Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Republic of, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia

EDIT: GONE!
    Last edited by Rinox; 24-08-2014 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShEsHy View Post
    80% OFF Montague's Mount & 50% OFF Dream
    I have the same coupons, if anyone wants them, please let me know.
    Want to add me on Steam? Steam name: Mr. Gert

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Since Humble Bundle now allow you to see what keys you haven't redeemed, I'd like some clarification on giving them away, if that's possible, because I've got twenty or thirty I'd love to get rid of. These are old(er) keys, so they're not tied into HB's new gifting system. They're duplicates I already got in other bundles, basically, whether I wanted the bundle for something else or I was getting the same game on mobile as well or whatever. They're of no use to me. But I'm aware of the objections and whether or not I agree with them I'm happy to stick with the rules - if mods say nope, that's totally fair enough IMO. Anyone want to clear that up?

Activated Node
    I have Humble keys for (Bastion, Capsized, [GONE], Dear Esther, [GONE] and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP) to give away, if anyone wants them, since I already had them on Steam when I picked up the relevant bundles.

I'd really like Gone Home and will give any or all of the above games to someone that can gift me that. I'd don't recall it popping up in a bundle yet, though, so I bet no one has an extra key for it lying around. (Edit: that isn't a condition for the above keys, though, since I realize this is a gift thread, not a swap thread).
    Last edited by Dare_Wreck; 27-08-2014 at 08:41 PM. Reason: removed a game I just gifted

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Eight Rooks View Post
    Since Humble Bundle now allow you to see what keys you haven't redeemed, I'd like some clarification on giving them away, if that's possible, because I've got twenty or thirty I'd love to get rid of. But I'm aware of the objections and whether or not I agree with them I'm happy to stick with the rules - if mods say nope, that's totally fair enough IMO. Anyone want to clear that up?
    There's no problem with giving them away as far as forum rules are concerned. Given that Humble has integrated gifting of parts of a bundle, I don't think there's a TOS issue or the like either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eight Rooks View Post
    if mods say nope, that's totally fair enough IMO. Anyone want to clear that up?
    The mods never said anything actually, so unless they want to say something now, sharing extra keys has been a generally accepted practice so far.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Screw it, then. I've added all the unredeemed keys I didn't even want to my Steam account, too (I own McPixel now, ugh), so all that's left are the duplicates and I am not benefiting by acquiring Humble DRM-free copies of games I don't actually have on Steam. Unless anyone's got any objections or I've done something wrong, these should all be up for grabs if you drop me a PM.

(EDIT: Greyed out games are gone)

(Double EDIT: More games added!)

Avadon: The Black Fortress, Bioshock, Broken Sword: Director's Cut, Civilization IV Complete (this is a Humble gift), Crayon Physics Deluxe, Darksiders, Dear Esther, Eufloria, Frozen Synapse, Hotline Miami, Legend of Grimrock (Humble gift), Nightsky, Orcs Must Die! 2 complete (Humble gift), Pixeljunk Eden (Humble gift), Red Faction: Guerilla, Splice, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (three keys for this), Sweet Lily Dreams (this is a Humble gift), Swords & Soldiers, The Swapper, Thomas Was Alone, Waking Mars and Zen Bound 2.
    Last edited by Eight Rooks; 28-08-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Obscure Node
    Humble key for Terraria: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=w7ZyfsEsbcPF6ywn

Well worth playing, really great game.

3 Beta keys for The Crew here if anyone would like them.
    FA7D-UJ4P-P3A8-4E7M
    AMCY-EUVT-M9LX-473H - gone
    A3XA-LYHA-XNEL-JM7G -gone
    Last edited by Universal Hamster; 26-08-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Hamster View Post
    I took the 3rd one - A3XA-LYHA-XNEL-JM7G and it worked. Cheers!

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Hamster View Post
    FA7D-UJ4P-P3A8-4E7M
    AMCY-EUVT-M9LX-473H
    A3XA-LYHA-XNEL-JM7G
    Redeemed the second one, AMCY-EUVT-M9LX-473H. Thank you!

Third one seems to be taken also.

I have a Legend of Grimrock Humble Bundle link available. PM if interested.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I added the latest bonus games from the Humble Bundle (Grimrock, OMD 2, Pixeljunk Eden) to my little giveaway a few posts up. Nineteen games still up for grabs.