Page 69 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2324
    Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    3 Steam keys for The Showdown Effect beta. Pm me if interested.

Edit: 2 left.
    I have one Steam key as well for The Showdown Effect Beta. PM me when his runs out.
    Last edited by Winged Nazgul; 04-03-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Florin View Post
    Take a look on his library,you'll see that he activated it and even played it.
    Nevermind then.

@alms: Fair enough. With your rewritten rules I wouldn't be able to enter anyway ;) (I'm also not that interested in the game either, I was just curious).

Anyway, as I said before, here are my giveaways, that are open to anyone that's also in the RPS Steam group:

Offspring Fling

Binding of Isaac + DLC

Closure

Shank 2

Snapshot

Cave Story+

The Basement Collection

Also a couple of keys going for the Showdown Effect.
    "Give all your money to CoD. Give yourself to CoD. Play only CoD. There are no other games. Nothing else matters. Shoot the men. Shoot all the men. Shoot them all the time."

Editor, Control Command Escape

Steam | Raptr

I'd love a key for Showdown effect is that's possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    I'd like one too please.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Three more Showdown Effect keys here. Kelron and DWZippy obviously have first claim if they have not been satisfied.

if by some miracle you dont have dota yet, pm me with your email, ive got another batch to give out!

Obscure Node
    I have 3 keys for the Showdown Effect Beta. PM me if you're interested.

Update: BAM! All gone.
    Last edited by Noodlemonk; 22-02-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirbelwurm View Post
    With your rewritten rules I wouldn't be able to enter anyway ;)
    Just for the sake of clarity, didn't you give away some bundle games last November?
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    Just for the sake of clarity, didn't you give away some bundle games last November?
    Yeah, I already had some giveaways, just for RPS users. But I was referring to the rule about active forum members. Maybe you mentioned that before rewriting the rules, I don't know. I just noticed that point afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirbelwurm View Post
    Yeah, I already had some giveaways, just for RPS users. But I was referring to the rule about active forum members. Maybe you mentioned that before rewriting the rules, I don't know. I just noticed that point afterwards.
    Let me repeat: anyone who has given away a non-free game in this thread can enter: you can too. Basically, anyone who's given away anything that is not an abused promo (e.g. Metro 2033 Facebook, Reddit dev giveaways), or a free beta key e.g. DOTA2.

And this is just because I would have liked this game to go to one of the generous users who gave away so many cool games here.

The additional rules only apply to anyone willing to make their first Kindness Club giveaway, for the purpose of entering the ISTP one.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Sorry, if I'm kinda slow with this one and waste your surely precious time :)

You know, I guess I'm not interested enough in this game, to take the chance away for someone else, who has contributed here. I still have way too much games I have yet to play. I even now bought another bundle! Just because I wanted to have The Whispered World.

Sooo, I have some more giveaways:

Mata Hari

Helldorado

I've reached my maximum number of current giveaways, but there are still more ;)

Valve just flooded my Steam inventory with 17 DOTA 2 keys, which was awfully nice of them.

Thing is, I don't know anyone interested in the game. So if anybody wants one just reply to this thread and I'll PM you to ask for your e-mail.
    Add me: Steam

So... Here you have an AirBuccaneers copy. Remember that you have to be in the Steam RPS group to join the giveaway! ^^

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/gd6pG/airbuccaneers

Hey Buemba,

Sure the DOTA keys have gone already but I'd love to give DOTA2 a go!
    Either way - thanks for posting!

NNTR
    Netsukemonkey

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by buemba View Post
    Valve just flooded my Steam inventory with 17 DOTA 2 keys, which was awfully nice of them.

Thing is, I don't know anyone interested in the game. So if anybody wants one just reply to this thread and I'll PM you to ask for your e-mail.
    Hi Buemba, if you've got any left I wouldn't mind DOTA2 key as well. Thank you!

Well, the Dota2-bot still has about 22 600 Dota 2 keys to gift.
    Currently playing Supraball, Titanfall, Wildstar and Eve.
    If you happen to like or be interested in fw or general lowsec shenanigans in Eve, say "o/". Name is De'Vadder there.

Obscure Node
    I have another 0 Steam keys for The Showdown Effect Beta. PM me if you are interested in grabbing one of them. First come, first served.

All gone.
    Last edited by JackSparrow; 22-02-2013 at 02:54 PM.

I have 2 Steam keys for The Showdown Effect Beta first 2 to PM me get it

Edit: All Gone
    Last edited by masni; 23-02-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node frightlever's Avatar
    If the guy I asked to confirm the Men of War key worked, who didn't bother to so much as say thank you, could get in touch I now have the DLC code from the Groupee's bundle which you can similarly take with nary a word of gratitude. The DLC code doesn't seem to work with the regular Men of War game on Steam so that's not an option or I would have taken it.

Zero inbox is a great idea in theory, until you need to get back in touch with someone.

EDIT: Oh and alms, who posts here sometimes, you sent me a passive aggressive PM I couldn't respond to because you haven't embraced Zero Inbox they way I have. I would have replied but your message box is stuffed, presumably with righteous indignation at your ignorance, but I posted a link in the original thread. When you send me an apology you'll note that my message box is empty (a) because I care about the details and (b) because I find the trappings of communication distasteful. Oh, and you're welcome.
    Last edited by frightlever; 24-02-2013 at 12:25 PM.