Page 92 of 111 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2205
    I have copies of;
    Trine 2,
    Gun Monkeys

PM for steam gift :)
    Last edited by SeanybabeS; 27-12-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Got a copy of Long Live the Queen for anyone who wants it. Steam gift - myself and person B both bought it for person C without consulting each other first. >_< Shoot me a PM if you'd like it.

EDIT: Aaand gone.
    Last edited by Eight Rooks; 29-12-2013 at 10:04 PM.

All gone.
    /10

Last edited by jyden; 02-01-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Obscure Node
    I have: Far Cry 3. (Uplay Code)

Steam codes from Humble Bundles, trying to list games I already owned or will never play, YMMV, first-ish come, first-ish served unless I don't like the cut of your jib, 100,000 miles or .42 years, whichever comes first, etc.

Edit: Forum editor doesn't support strikethrough, so claimed titles will be greyed out.

I also have a steam gift/coupon for Portal1 and 20% off Velocity Ultra

Botanicula, Machinarium, and Samorost 2
    Windowsill

Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid

Eets Munchies
    Rocketbirds
    A virus named TOM
    LIMBO
    Bastion
    Dear Ester

Capsized

Little Inferno
    Awesomenauts
    English Country Tune
    Intrusion 2

Binding of Isaac + Wrath of Lamb DLC
    Closure
    Shank 2
    Snapshot
    Cave Story+
    Basement Collection
    Offspring Fling

Humble Indie Bundle #3

Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC
    Last edited by Scandalon; 04-01-2014 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Fixed grey levels.

Obscure Node
    Please refresh to see which items are claimed. (Looks like Amanita might be missing some sales by not being on the Steam Sale!)

Hello, i have a copy of a (probably useless today) Counter Strike: Source, on Steam. If anyone wants it, MSG me here or on Steam (Lyesainer) about it.
    --
    -- V. Don Quixote. Tyler Durden. Donnie Darko. Martin Sillenas. Maynard. Rorschach. You. Me.

Network Hub
    2 Crusader Kings 2 50% off vouchers on steam if they are any use to anyone.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandalon View Post
    Please refresh to see which items are claimed. (Looks like Amanita might be missing some sales by not being on the Steam Sale!)
    Heh, Amanita (and friends) in the Humble Weekly sale!

OK, CS:Source now has a new home. GL HF
    --
    -- V. Don Quixote. Tyler Durden. Donnie Darko. Martin Sillenas. Maynard. Rorschach. You. Me.

Have the following Steam keys looking for a new home:

Shattered Haven
    Hacker Evolution Duality + 4 DLC (all seperate codes)
    Puzzler World
    Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time

Also have a Crusader Kings II 50% off coupon. PM or Steam message me if you want any.

guys , i have an apology to make ..
    i've been pm'ing some people in here for the keys , but then someone told me that this is called being a leecher (getting stuff although i'm a new member with 0 posts) .. and i don't really like to steal other people (who are probably members) of RPS chances ...
    i returned two keys now and apologised to their respective owners , if anyone else received a message by me please ignore it , i'm not a legit RPS member and i rarely come here to read news only ....
    sorry guys :/ ,
    and best of luck .. you all are really generous and i hope you get rewarded for that someday :)

Obscure Node
    I have a key for Space Hulk the iPad version. Won it in a contest on IGN Denmark today, and I don't have any iThings. Any takers? [STILL THERE, DOESN'T WORK IN AUSTRALIA APPARENTLY]

As a long time RPS fan I am so happy to be able to offer something to my fellow readers :)
    Last edited by dawnmane; 06-01-2014 at 10:38 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Got Humble Bundle Steam gift copies of Papo & Yo and Bit.Trip Runner 2 for anyone who wants to give 'em a good home. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

EDIT: And both gone.
    Last edited by Eight Rooks; 08-01-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Lately I suspect they check my recently bought games before creating a bundle... :)

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotem View Post
    Lately I suspect they check my recently bought games before creating a bundle... :)
    A few days ago I had Papo & Yo in mi cart, as it was on sale on GamersGate. But then I said to myself: hey you know what happens when you buy an indie game, right? So I took it out the cart. Wise decision!

oh well , no one saw my apology ...
    and you all are making me jealous with those offers :D , i can't resist ><
    i'll pm you guys again .. it's not for me but those games need new home that no one seems to provide xDD (if you're ok with that ofc :p "i saw other people with low posts count while browsing the thread , so i guess i'm not doing something wrong here" )

thanx again ;) , i'll probably offer some bundle games too when i get the chance :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSword2020 View Post
    oh well , no one saw my apology ...
    and you all are making me jealous with those offers :D , i can't resist ><
    i'll pm you guys again .. it's not for me but those games need new home that no one seems to provide xDD (if you're ok with that ofc :p "i saw other people with low posts count while browsing the thread , so i guess i'm not doing something wrong here" )

thanx again ;) , i'll probably offer some bundle games too when i get the chance :)
    There's no implicit law against asking for a bundle if you aren't a regular or haven't given away your own games, but this thread is known on sites like CheapAssGamer, 4chan, NeoGAF, reddit and presumably other internet hate-ghettos and our forums are crawled by bots so most people giving away their games would like to know it's going to be put to good use and not resold by nefarious lurkers.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    There's no implicit law against asking for a bundle if you aren't a regular or haven't given away your own games, but this thread is known on sites like CheapAssGamer, 4chan, NeoGAF, reddit and presumably other internet hate-ghettos and our forums are crawled by bots so most people giving away their games would like to know it's going to be put to good use and not resold by nefarious lurkers.
    i see , well yeah i get the need to be careful then ... i've seen many cases where people regift stuff on steamgifts or similar sites and take credit for themselves ,

but since i'm assured from myself and that i'd never regift , i think i could ask for the gifter to look at my steam library and see that i activated his game or something ,
    alright , thanx for the answer :) ... i now don't feel guilty anymore xD
    Last edited by SamSword2020; 08-01-2014 at 01:53 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrage View Post
    our forums are crawled by bots so most people giving away their games would like to know it's going to be put to good use and not resold by nefarious lurkers.
    Those said bots are also reason why i hope people don't type the codes for any games / betas straight up anymore. Anywhere.

Lesser Hivemind Node NecroKnight's Avatar
    I've got 2 unused CD keys that are probably redeemable on Steam. One for Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars and the other for Serious Sam 2. PM me if you want them.

EDIT: Ok, nothing left anymore.
    Last edited by NecroKnight; 09-01-2014 at 10:36 PM.
    But where did he come from, this fleck of spite in an abandoned paradise?