Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2081
    Obscure Node
    Okay all - by my clock we've passed the 36 hour mark, so I am going to take all the names now, throw them in a hat, and draw out a name. After I've been in touch with that person and firmed up everything I will post back here who it is (and, if they want, which game they chose).

BTW, the most popular choice was Dark Souls II. Several people asked for that one if they were chosen (DS is new to me, I may have to pick up the original). In a distant second is Thief (which I am in the midst of currently myself, and enjoying it immensely). The rest were an interesting variety: Banished, Payday 2, Banner Saga, Dead State, Crysis, and many others.

Thanks to all who participated - you all sent very nice notes, and I was touched by some of the personal stories shared by a few. Good luck! I'll let you know the recipient soon!

Network Hub
    How many names did you get?

Obscure Node
    The selected recipient has been notified and I am awaiting their response before posting their name.

There were about 30 people total who responded to indicate their interest.

Obscure Node
    Hi everyone -

I am pleased to announce that Basic was the randomly selected recipient and has chosen Banished.

Thanks to all who participated! Hopefully I'll be able to do it again sometime!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chabuhi View Post
    Hi everyone -

I am pleased to announce that Basic was the randomly selected recipient and has chosen Banished.

And there was much rejoicing. Not just by the winner.
    Thank YOU for organizing this.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chabuhi View Post
    Hi everyone -

Thanks again Chabuhi. I shall name my first town Chabuhi town. :3

Obscure Node
    Congrats Basic!

I still have three (3) Dead Island Epidemic keys to give away (Steam).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    All the things are gone. Cheers everyone!
    Last edited by Vexing Vision; 14-03-2014 at 10:31 AM.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Hi all, I have one or maybe two Steam keys to give away from Bundle Stars bundles - quite acceptable according to their FAQ.

- (Gone) Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood

- (Gone) Prime World: Defenders (maybe - can't recall giving this away previously but I'm not 100% sure)

You must have forum posts prior to today or a forum join date prior to today to be eligible. First in first served by PM'ing me.
    Last edited by Thermal Ions; 11-03-2014 at 04:39 PM.

I have Steam coupons for:

- 66% off of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, valid until tuesday the 25th of March

- 25% off Broken Age, valid until saturday the 15th of March.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you are interested.
    Want to add me on Steam? Steam name: Mr. Gert

Lesser Hivemind Node Prolar Bear's Avatar
    I have a coupon for Broken Age too. I got it off Alms but then the game popped up as a daily deal. :\

Okay, thanks to Alms' heads up about the new Groupees Key page, I've sorted through to see what duplicate Steam game keys I may have from them. I've tried comparing when I activated games on Steam (relative to other purchases) and think the below are unused duplicates.

- Depths of Peril (almost certain as I already seem to have this game from the Indie Royale Spring Bundle)

- (Gone) Particulars (very uncertain about this one as it doesn't seem to have been bundled elsewhere according to Indie Game Bundle Wikia and I don't imagine I purchased it unbundled)

If you interested in trying the keys, and were registered on/joined the RPS forum prior to today, then shoot me a pm with which game/s you wish to try. No guarantees or substitutes if you find they've already been used.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

A few games that I definitely know I have duplicates of (as they're Steam gifts):

- Portal (2 copies) (Gone)
    - Torchlight (2 copies) (only one left now)
    - Nuclear Dawn
    - Defense Grid
    - Quantz (Gone - popular one this one)
    - Shoot Many Robots

If you'd like one of them, and were registered on/joined the RPS forum prior to today, then shoot me a pm indicating which game you'd like and either your email address or Steam profile URL (e.g. hxxp://steamcommunity.com/id/XXXXXXXX/). If you provide your email I'll gift it there, otherwise will send a Steam friend request and then gift through Steam once you accept.

First in first served for all of the above.
    Last edited by Thermal Ions; 14-03-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Activated Node
    I just realized I've been sitting on three 25% off coupons for Broken Age on Steam. PM me here or add salattu to your Steam friends and PM me there. Valid until March 15, 00:11 GMT.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermal Ions View Post
    - (Gone) Particulars (very uncertain about this one as it doesn't seem to have been bundled elsewhere according to Indie Game Bundle Wikia and I don't imagine I purchased it unbundled)
    The IGB wiki simply isn't very accurate, as I pointed out before, but every time I asked if anyone was interested in my own listing, someone pulls the link out of the hat and everybody else looks happy, so... ;)

Back to the point, it was in BeMine 9.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Activated Node
    Should anyone be interested in these leftovers, I have the following to give away. PM me if you're interested. These are Steam keys from Humble Bundle.

----------------------------------
    Shatter given to cardinaldirection

Space Pirates And Zombies

Garry's Mod given to Korth

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams given to TuneTu

Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete

Sid Meier's Civilization IV Complete

Sid Meier's Pirates! given to Florin

Cities in Motion 2 given to Vexing Vision

Orcs Must Die! GOTY given to dawnmane

All this on one key apparently:
    Overlord, Overlord: Raising Hell, Rise of the Argonauts, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Operation Flashpoint: Red River given to ShEsHy

All this on one key apparently:
    Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD, Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, and Thunder Wolves given to Captain Lumpy

-------------------
    Last edited by salattu; 15-03-2014 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Stuff given

PM sent for Shatter.

Quote Originally Posted by alms View Post
    The IGB wiki simply isn't very accurate, as I pointed out before, but every time I asked if anyone was interested in my own listing, someone pulls the link out of the hat and everybody else looks happy, so... ;).
    Ah, I either missed your comment to that effect, or age is catching up to my memory (my wife would say it's the latter).

I suspect there's quite a lot of interest in your obviously very comprehensive and reliable listing. Everyone's so appreciative of the huge amount of effort you (and other regulars in recent months) give freely to the bundle community here, they don't want to come across as seeming to be asking for more. Conscious also of the risk that it could become too time consuming depending upon other things you have going on and having the pressure of obligation take the fun out of the whole bundle thing for you. 'course that could just be my opinion.

Activated Node
    I tried out this badge creation thing on Steam and out popped a 75% off coupon for Obulis, leaving 1,13€ for you to pay. PM me if you want it. Good thru March 28.

Also have 50% off coupon for Gorky 17. PM me if you want it. Good thru March 28.
    Last edited by salattu; 14-03-2014 at 11:23 PM. Reason: added Gorky 17 coupon

yeah; shatter is awesome. you rock salattu.