Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    You can always look at the champion before fighting them. Just click on pandemonium. Just like places of power and the prices of stuff the champions must vary from game to game. Good to know. Whoes left now?
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    You can always look at the champion before fighting them. Just click on pandemonium. Just like places of power and the prices of stuff the champions must vary from game to game. Good to know. Whoes left now?
    yeah makes it hard to plan for them.
    Hmm just balrog but tentacle strike = 15 damage for sure if dont take him out before turn 6 i imagine which would make him tough.

Awaiting Carnage's turn. Normal service should resume on monday Nov 5th.

In modest proposal I desperately want someone to refuse my demand and show up to a challenge, I need to win a fight before I can take a pop at the champions.

Activated Node
    In modest proposal I desperately want someone to refuse my demand and show up to a challenge, I need to win a fight before I can take a pop at the champions.
    Yes i've found it difficult to get that first duel so u can challenge the champions. It's even tougher if everybody knows u have a buff praetor you only ever get no-shows.
    In everybody smokes i had haagenti and i got lucky and got the tournament of champions event so i called it. Only 1 other guy sent a praetor to it besides me and i won.
    Sooooooooooo. I'm not SURE (would need to test somehow) that if the tournament of champions event gets called and you send your praetor it might count as a praetor win even if nobody else sends a champion and you win by default. Then you might be able to challenge the champions. This is only a theory because i actually did fought once and won in the tournament. It's probably worth testing though.

Also the champions special moves definately change between game to game!. Thanks for tip to look at pandemonium to see the champions stats since im new i didnt know u could do that. The wiki seems to be correct on their stats but their special moves change a little.

In everybodysmokes the balrog has obsidian skin / sinew slice and bonebreaker (instead of tentacle rupture)!.. Which is really good i think because the 15 pt hit from tentacle rupture would be killer if i couldnt take him out by move 6.

also since u probably read this. If you make a new game when one of your current games is over (read in safest road thread) please reserve me a spot and we can praetor duel perhaps!
    Last edited by Flatline; 03-11-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Hah, you are certainly welcome to join but I've found the 'first come first served' leads to an excellent rate of turns so I can't hold places.

Activated Node
    i'm pretty perfect for doing 1 or more turns a day just thought id try to reserve spot as i live in australia so usually post has been up for 10 hours andgames full before i get a chance to post in thread!

Network Hub
    my turns been in. I believe its been in there for a few days already. my id is soul42 for game files

Activated Node
    I cant see it in dropbox (havent seen it last few days either).
    U might have to resbumit it or something as see all the other turns but not yours

Hey Carnage,

Can't see a turn file in there for you Carnage. Your last submitted turn was on 31st October. We are on the turn after that now.

Activated Node
    If i had him or you on steam i would send a message.
    I think he can see trn file in there but nobody else can perhaps so either needs to resubmit and see if it works or uninvite and reinvite properly back to the dropbox folder or something?
    I have a limited acc on steam so i can only accept friend requests not create any so if anybody want to add me there so can chat if need to my id is flatline005

Network Hub
    oops.. Not sure what happens. makes me sad..

I copied the file over again. let me know if you can see it.

Activated Node
    I still can't see it in there so i dont know whats wrong but something obviously is.
    Ok i went to "share folder" on dropbox website and it lists 5 people (including owner) listed as having shared access to the folder.
    I assume you are the missing person which is why your trns are now no longer actually going in.
    I think *i* might be able to invite u back to folder right now if you are on? or maybe the owner needs to.

Priv message me your email address here or add me as a friend on steam (id flatline005) and ill see if i can reinvite u and we can test it right now? I'll be around computer on and off for next 2-3 hours probably

or you could try rejoining it from original invite if u still have that email (dunno if this would work or not ! ). It would probably be the 2nd e-mail though since the first was a dud or something. I dunno if this last idea would even work
    Last edited by Flatline; 06-11-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Carnage, I will send you another email inviting you to the shared folder. Try that and then re-uploading the turn file.

Network Hub
    i did get new invite. I accepted and moved file into there.

I can see the file now. Will process the turn tonight.

Network Hub
    sweet. It sucks that glitch happened, but at least its fixed.

Still non of my challenges have been attended.... Can I hang out with you guys instead?

Quote Originally Posted by carnage4u View Post
    sweet. It sucks that glitch happened, but at least its fixed.
    I would have posted to see what the issue was sooner, just had thought it was due to you being away at the weekend (as you had notified us).

Oh well, no biggie.

Activated Node
    Still non of my challenges have been attended.... Can I hang out with you guys instead?
    i would challenge balrog but i dunno if u get a cool reward for beating him or whatnot!