Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
    Network Hub
    I thought that the "killing in plain view" thing worked pretty well in the "Curtins Down" mission in Blood Money, where you could dress as the actor and shoot the target on stage. No mask there.

On topic, I tend to read the highest and lowest reviews rather than the ones in the middle. The middle-of-the-road ones tend to be more generic, with lots of talk about technical features and graphics (which are a lower priority for me). I'd rather hear someone passionately discussing the creative merits of a game rather than trying to provide a Consumer Report of a product. Homogenity in scores, more often than not, strikes me as a lack of thoughtful critique.

Network Hub
    Yeah, Deano. I think that was the important thing a lot of fanboys came out of the woodwork to address and ultimately missed- the content of a review is the important thing to consumers, not the score. If you're not a brain dead weasel fart.

And no, I don't trust games reviewers that can't earn it. I ignore everything not on RPS or not written by Erik Kain, because I don't care what those people have to say (and 95% of what's written on Kotaku is for pageviews, not because it's interesting).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantoon View Post
    And no, I don't trust games reviewers that can't earn it. I ignore everything not on RPS or not written by Erik Kain, because I don't care what those people have to say (and 95% of what's written on Kotaku is for pageviews, not because it's interesting).
    There are plenty of decent game reviewers out there. This notion that everything that RPS says is faultless is fanboy thinking.
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

He who controls the Doge controls the universe

This thread reminded me of this GIF about EA and IGN a friend linked a few days go that made me laugh hard.

Last edited by echoMateria; 02-12-2012 at 08:04 AM.
    Support Fruitbat Factory to play the best Japanese indie games in English. Our games 100% Orange Juice and War of Human Tanks are on Greenlight.