Obscure Node

Asking Gamers Advice about a New Project

Hey there everyone,

I'm here simply asking for advice from the best source I can think of ha. I have a crew of people working on a Social Gaming Website right now and wanted some honest opinions on our synopsis of the site.

Synopsis:

Create your Kingdom and begin your Journey! Band your friends together in a Social Experience like no other. Complete Missions, Compete head to head with your friends and users around the world and Level up.

Lowdown:

Users will be able to create a profile that is your customized kingdom where you can start your journey. Users will be able to post, share and invite friends to create teams and compete for levels, ranks and badges.

Each time you post you will get a certain number of points. Points can buy upgrades to the site, badges and ranks. Points will also be used to contribute to charities each month and enter in contest.

This is a super vague description I know. I want to just feel it out with you. Please please be honest. If you hate this idea tell us why!

Thank you

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Some people just don't like to "post for no reason", other people just don't like to be forced to do stuff.

Your strange game idea seems build around non-genuine humans interactions.

On the TV serie "Office", theres a episode that is very cringeworty,

(not this)

Obscure Node
    awesome feedback Tei!

This is true.

Our other persona of this site is more of a social gaming network. A place to compete, earn and share while making friends around the gamer globe.

We are trying to find the best fit!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Maybe RPS is not the right place to ask these questions?

you probably should hit websites/forums with developers, they will probably will give you better input