Obscure Node

Rock Paper Surrender at 20 (League of Legends NA Ranked Team)

Hello friends! Two of the other RPS guys and I are looking for a couple people to play with as a premade five-man ranked team. The three of us play pretty regularly, and are currently fluctuating between 1400 and 1600 elo. However, we'd be more than happy to play with people that are above/below us, provided they are willing to carry us/learn and are fun to play with :)

You can add us in the LoL client, or on Steam (or BOTH)

JChthonic (http://steamcommunity.com/id/jwfiore/)

Jocc (http://steamcommunity.com/id/JavierLQ)

Southall (http://steamcommunity.com/id/epsilonjon)
    Last edited by jwfiore; 15-10-2012 at 04:39 AM.

Activated Node
    How serious would this team be? Think i have a account in NA, even if i've been playing more dota lately.

Obscure Node
    We all play pretty often, I'd say one or two games a day. We're typically all on at some point between 3 and 10 pm PST. Once a team got together, I'd ideally like to have regular practices/scrims whenever a few people are on, and try to do one night a week where we can all have a ranked match or two.

We take the game pretty seriously in that we like to improve our skills, but none of us are terribly hardcore. We play for fun, first and foremost.

Network Hub
    I've added Jocc and Southall on LoL, couldn't find Jchtonic.

Obscure Node
    I'd be up for some games, name is Johndoh on the NA servers. I'm in EST and usually play after work for a bit, would be happy to get in some games. I can play pretty much every role, but I'll admit to not being the greatest support.

yeah, i agree it ,
    We play for fun, first and foremost.can take the game pretty seriously in that we like to improve our skills,

Network Hub
    Added y'all on League (had a few already from a while back), will add on Steam as well. I'd love to play with y'all; my highest solo queue elo was 1400 and some, though my current rating is at the lowest it's been in quite a long time in the lower 1100s. I play a variety of roles, with adc probably being my best, though I'm pretty good with a random champ or 2 in the other roles.

Edit: I'm Ritashi on League, bbdave522 on steam
    Last edited by Ritashi; 27-10-2012 at 03:33 AM.

Obscure Node
    Hey my summoner name is Oognoko (same name for Steam) and I would love to join you guys. I main support (so you can imagine the SoloQ nightmare I've had) but can play any role. I play the time you guys do so that should all work out. My elo has been has high as the mid 1300's before the terrible spiral down to where it is now -.- Looking for a team of people who like to have fun while playing seriously.