• Vanu Sovereignty

15 53.57%
  • New Conglomerate

9 32.14%
  • Terran Republic

6 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LeoVanus here (LeoNitro on the Miller) and I would love to get into the outfit.

Obscure Node

giving it a try

hi guys,

this game's looking like a winner, so i'm downloading on steam now and will give it a try. i'll be in touch after i get some competency.

Obscure Node
    So is this Vanu on Connery for sure? or what?

Activated Node
    There definitely are a bunch of us who are VS on Connery, yes.

You should join! Because we're fun dudes and the game is fun.

Obscure Node
    Sweet. Definitely will, just wanted to make sure before deleting my TR char on there. I mean, I had, like, 2 whole things unlocked!

Also, if someone wouldn't mind, an invite to the relevant steam group would be nice. User name: Amathas

Inviting you!

Updating the main post, because it ends up the outfit isn't searchable. I'm gonna list some names; just friend any of us and we can invite you.

Obscure Node
    Hey, I've played the game a bit and while it was fun out of a group I can imagine the blast it would be in it.

I'm up for joining Vanu, although the entire time I played yesterday I was blasting Vanu faces off and have become slightly bitter to the purple bastards.

Johndoh265 in game.

EDIT: I'm having issues connecting to the mumble though, it's asking me for a password when I don't see one on the mumble connection thread.
    Last edited by Johndoh; 23-11-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Activated Node
    Johndoh -- huh, that's odd. The mumble server is NOT password-protected; if the program is asking you for a password then something's set wrong somewhere.

One takeaway from me for the past few days is that Mumble is very helpful, at least at this stage: the in-game VOIP seems fine when it works, but it appears to be having some teething problems.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Herkimer View Post
    Johndoh -- huh, that's odd. The mumble server is NOT password-protected; if the program is asking you for a password then something's set wrong somewhere.
    I figured out it was because I had (apparently) previously been a registered user on the mumble, but for the life of me couldn't remember the password.

just finished DLing the client. Sent out some Friend Requests. I'm ConcreteOtter.

Obscure Node
    My in-game guy is Sebmono too. See you out there apes, nobody wants to live forever!!!

Activated Node
    I'm Terran on Mattherson (East Coast). I've got a Vanu on Waterson, but he's lower-level and I'm kind of getting used to Terran equipment.

My Terran's called thebigJA, if anyone feels like making a new buddy!

Network Hub
    Inverselaw here, so Ill have a Vanu on Connery and find a different server to play TR

Obscure Node
    No NC on Connery?

Quote Originally Posted by Medic Roe View Post
    No NC on Connery?
    Not yet - we're trying not to split our forces until we get enough people. If the group gets big enough we can definitely have an NC or TR offshoot.

Expect details on the scrimmage time soon!

Obscure Node
    Could Gaazmodo get an invite pretty please? I enjoy the color purple, long flights on a liberator, and jumping out of galaxies.

Activated Node
    Easiest way to get outfit invites is to hop on mumble -- usually there's one of us in-game during primetime PST.

Yep - that (though I still need to get my mumble set up when I get back from vacation). Or friend one of the people in the initial post and message them when you're on, they can invite.

In other news, it seems that Sunday Evening is the best time for a regular scrimmage, so we're starting with that (making a new thread about it). Obviously, people are welcome to organize ones on other nights too.

My name is DrTeflon ingame too, but I'm a little lost, how do I join the outfit?

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTeflon View Post
    My name is DrTeflon ingame too, but I'm a little lost, how do I join the outfit?
    One of the officers in the outfit needs to invite you, they are the people Aerothorn mentions in the initial post. Your best chance to get ahold of them is to friend request them in game and just talk to them when they get online.